Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Out Business Degree plan
(07-23-2018, 10:09 AM)Bk2Skool Wrote: Hello,

I’m looking to complete my requirements in the following areas for my TESU BSBA in Business.  Here is what I have so far?

Civic & Global Learning (6 credits needed):

SOC101 – Sociology

Knowledge of Human Cultures (3 credits needed):

PSY101 – Principals of Psychology I
SOC – Death & Dying

I am considering corporate communication from Saylor but it may duplicate with the business communications class I have taken that will fit into my professional business requirements.

Understanding the Physical and Natural World (3 credits needed)

BIO – Biology
Do I have to take a statistics class?

Any feedback/suggestions are greatly appreciated.  

Thanks!

What is the course number TESU assigned to the business comm course you already took?  
FYI - You can take a computer course instead of bio
Yes, you have to take stats
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • Bk2Skool
I have not taken any steps with TESU yet...

Will they look at my credits even though I am not ready to take my capstone yet?

Thanks!
(07-23-2018, 02:41 PM)Bk2Skool Wrote: I have not taken any steps with TESU yet...

Will they look at my credits even though I am not ready to take my capstone yet?

Thanks!

Yes, when you apply ($75), they will want all of your transcripts.  Then they will give you an evaluation within a month or so, and you'll know where all of your credits apply.  At that point, you're ready to finish.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
There are so many ways to complete this BSBA degree and so many course providers to choose from.
You only need to take the Capstone at TESU, the rest of the courses, you should transfer them into your degree program.
You may want to review the Beginners Guide and Wiki link (working/updated), both are in my signature.
You can download a copy of the My Degree Plan! spreadsheet and customize it to use CLEP/MS instead of StraighterLine.

If you live close to a CLEP test center, then that's the way I would recommend you do the bulk of your credits.
For the GM Concentration or any AOS, UL credits, finish them off with Study.com to get the affiliation discounts.
For Fast/Easy/Cheap, my spreadsheet is going to recommend using StraighterLine for the bulk and Study.com for the AOS.
For Cheap/Easy/Fast, you may want to change the StraighterLine courses to once again, use the CLEP/MS option.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 3,153 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,816 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Help with figuring out TESU History Degree plan AJay5595 10 3,275 09-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: BAngieB
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 2,618 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  My Technical Studies Degree Plan SRES 17 4,779 08-31-2018, 12:23 AM
  BSBA in Finance Degree Plan from TESU UnbreakablyDetermined 2 2,751 08-30-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
  Has anyone been overlooked for a degree Crt 21 4,939 08-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Advice on Choosing a Degree Program UnbreakablyDetermined 3 1,938 08-26-2018, 08:06 PM
  COSC 2nd Degree Plan mb232627 5 2,303 08-24-2018, 12:55 AM
Last Post: mb232627
  TESU math degree plan. Am I doing this right? jakepg 9 2,653 08-23-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: armstrongsubero