Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current Study.com Coupon Codes
This code is still valid and can save you $60 off when you sign up!

SAVE 30% off your first 3 months with code: smarterby1degree or click here: https://bit.ly/3xySYJr

I also just added a Criminal Justice Degree Plan. You can earn 98 credits on Study, 7 credits at Excelsior, and 15 credits on Coopersmith and other places. 

You can edit the degree plan however you like by logging into google drive and clicking make a copy.
Save 30% off your first 3 months ($180) on Study.com with coupon code: smarterby1degree
Degree Plans: https://bit.ly/3yCWtiX

Teacher for 20 years/College Advisor to 2 kids for 4 years
20 year old graduate- TESU Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies
16 year old graduate- Excelsior Bachelor of Science in Liberal Arts
[-] The following 1 user Likes dragonwolf's post:
  • kt320
30% off with the code PATRICIA MCQUARRIE
Also, in answer to the question of whether you can use a coupon for renewal, if you are upgrading your account, you may be able to use our coupon code during that upgrade.  For instance, going from a regular account to an accelerator membership.  A few people have reported success in this circumstance.  It may require you to reach out to customer service to respectfully request a coupon be applied to an upgraded membership.  Absolutely NO guarantees, just sharing feedback I've received in the past. They are an excellent organization. Customer service is extremely helpful.
(07-25-2022, 07:58 AM)mcquacks2 Wrote: 30% off with the code PATRICIA MCQUARRIE
Also, in answer to the question of whether you can use a coupon for renewal, if you are upgrading your account, you may be able to use our coupon code during that upgrade.  For instance, going from a regular account to an accelerator membership.  A few people have reported success in this circumstance.  It may require you to reach out to customer service to respectfully request a coupon be applied to an upgraded membership.  Absolutely NO guarantees, just sharing feedback I've received in the past.  They are an excellent organization.  Customer service is extremely helpful.

I will second this. I used the coupon code for two months, then paused for 90 days. When the membership resumed I was charged the full amount. I reached out in the evening to let them know, and in the morning they started the partial refund.
Pierpont Community & Technical College 2022
Associate of Applied Science - Board of Governors - Area of Emphasis: Information Systems
In Progress:
Charter Oak State College
Bachelor of Science - General Studies - Concentration: Information Systems Studies
[-] The following 2 users Like origamishuttle's post:
  • dragonwolf, mcquacks2
(07-25-2022, 03:36 PM)origamishuttle Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 07:58 AM)mcquacks2 Wrote: 30% off with the code PATRICIA MCQUARRIE
Also, in answer to the question of whether you can use a coupon for renewal, if you are upgrading your account, you may be able to use our coupon code during that upgrade.  For instance, going from a regular account to an accelerator membership.  A few people have reported success in this circumstance.  It may require you to reach out to customer service to respectfully request a coupon be applied to an upgraded membership.  Absolutely NO guarantees, just sharing feedback I've received in the past.  They are an excellent organization.  Customer service is extremely helpful.

I will second this. I used the coupon code for two months, then paused for 90 days. When the membership resumed I was charged the full amount. I reached out in the evening to let them know, and in the morning they started the partial refund.

Glad to hear it and YES to those who asked if the code PATRICIA MCQUARRIE is still valid! Enjoy! Hoping everyone has an awesome upcoming year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mcquacks2's post:
  • origamishuttle

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SL Coupon Code jane_eyre11 710 140,662 Yesterday, 09:52 AM
Last Post: straighterline.com
  Study.com classes expiring & being RETIRED dragonwolf 9 594 08-06-2022, 11:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 331 348,926 08-06-2022, 07:34 AM
Last Post: MidLifeCrisis
  Study.com Premium edition question muu9 11 368 08-03-2022, 06:00 PM
Last Post: carrythenothing
  Study.com cancellation while transferring courses sheptr 19 2,112 07-25-2022, 10:44 AM
Last Post: gams007
  Study.com question Jennr2z 4 228 07-22-2022, 01:48 PM
  Easiest LL & UL Class on Study.com dragonwolf 13 958 07-21-2022, 01:30 AM
  study.com raising prices ? bluebooger 20 1,336 07-04-2022, 03:39 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Question on Study.com Courses Jennr2z 4 520 06-13-2022, 09:06 AM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Study.com - Can you change plans monthly? StudiousTraveller 9 431 05-24-2022, 08:52 PM