Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DAU Courses Available Online and For College Credit
I have completed and submitted the following Upper Level Courses to Excelsior and this is what they came back evaluated as:
ACQ 160 - Program Protection Planning Awareness (DAU 298) - 2 UL Project Management
CMC 100 - Contract Administration Fundaments (DAU 0288) - 1 UL Contract Management
CON 100 - Shaping Smart Business Arrangements (DAU 0145) 2 UL Public Management
CON 200 - Business Decisions for Contracting (DAU 0252) - 2 UL Material Management
PMT 355 - Program Management Office Course, Part A (DAU 275) - 3 UL Operations Management
RQM 110 - Core Concepts for Requirements Management (DAU 0256) - 1 UL Acquisition Management

The following I submitted but they did not put on my evaluation, it may be that I already have statistics:
CMQ 230 and CMQ 232 - Contrl Graphics and Charting/Creation and Eval of Quality Control - 3 UL Quality Managment or Statistics

If I need to submit this under the Excelsior thread please let me know or it can be moved
(06-03-2020, 09:19 AM)sava60 Wrote: I have completed and submitted the following Upper Level Courses to Excelsior and this is what they came back evaluated as:
ACQ 160 - Program Protection Planning Awareness (DAU 298) - 2 UL Project Management
CMC 100 - Contract Administration Fundaments (DAU 0288) - 1 UL Contract Management
CON 100 - Shaping Smart Business Arrangements (DAU 0145) 2 UL Public Management
CON 200 - Business Decisions for Contracting (DAU 0252) - 2 UL Material Management
PMT 355 - Program Management Office Course, Part A (DAU 275) - 3 UL Operations Management
RQM 110 - Core Concepts for Requirements Management (DAU 0256) - 1 UL Acquisition Management

The following I submitted but they did not put on my evaluation, it may be that I already have statistics:
CMQ 230 and CMQ 232 - Contrl Graphics and Charting/Creation and Eval of Quality Control - 3 UL Quality Managment or Statistics

If I need to submit this under the Excelsior thread please let me know or it can be moved
I think it fits under both.
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

Hello all!

Could someone please point me in the right direction to do some of these courses? I just can't see where or how to sign up properly.

Thanks!

OldManOfTheSea
Dau.edu
It's on the first page click apply.

Here's a better link

https://icatalog.dau.edu/mobile/ApplyForCourse.aspx
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

Hello,

Thank you for the link!

Do you think that theses courses may be helpful for a TESU BSBA? And is it required to register with a SS number? I hate putting that out there unless I absolutely have to.

Thanks!

OldManOfTheSea
(06-15-2020, 03:35 PM)OldManOfTheSea Wrote: Hello,

Thank you for the link!

Do you think that theses courses may be helpful for a TESU BSBA? And is it required to register with a SS number? I hate putting that out there unless I absolutely have to.

Thanks!

OldManOfTheSea
I don't think so, but it may also depend on which organization you register under. I know on a previous threat someone talks about the process, since a .mil email address is needed.

I have taken the courses. I do not have a .mil email. I spoke with someone at DAU and explained that I was not a contractor, DOD employee or military. They stated that I did not need to be one to take the classes
So you are allowed to take the classes if you're a civilian with no current military affiliation at all? I tried to figure out how to sign up, if that's true, but the sign up process is not at all obvious.
Go to DAU website. There is a quick links section in the middle of the page. 
Use course login. DOD warning comes up. use I accept buuton.
Underneath the login with DAU account information is a blue request an account. This will give you instructions.
The instruction tell you to go to the following page. you must use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
     https://saar.dau.edu/

You will need to request access for Virtual Campus (online training). I used my name, email and phone number as supervisor
(06-03-2020, 09:19 AM)sava60 Wrote: I have completed and submitted the following Upper Level Courses to Excelsior and this is what they came back evaluated as:
CON 100 - Shaping Smart Business Arrangements (DAU 0145)  2 UL Public Management

Hey sava60!

Could you give some details on the training you have taken through DAU? How long did it take to complete each course? How would you rate the difficulty of the courses/tests? Could you retake a test if you didn't do well? Etc..

Thank you!
OldManOfTheSea

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Converting Dive training to Colleges credit vetvso 9 1,680 09-16-2022, 04:49 AM
Last Post: vetvso
Information US Naval Community College Pilot MNomadic 2 1,600 04-26-2022, 03:48 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Free Online CLEP Training Alpha 2 1,862 01-12-2021, 06:47 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  ACE credit for possible military enlistment? dfrecore 33 5,575 05-27-2020, 09:59 PM
Last Post: anewmanx
  Navy BootCamp Credit natshar 9 2,309 03-31-2020, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  AMU Reducing Military-Affiliated Master's Tuition to $250/credit (and free books) TheMaskedMutant 1 1,874 11-22-2019, 12:16 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free Courses for DOD 22gunsonfire 25 13,562 03-25-2019, 05:28 PM
Last Post: 22gunsonfire
  The most Military/Veteran friendly College Commencements! Life Long Learning 42 8,773 06-07-2018, 07:18 PM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  T-Mobile and Fourblock launch online mooc program for veterans MNomadic 0 1,960 04-18-2018, 02:45 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Anyone do the Naval War College MA in Security Studies? johnw 0 2,290 01-24-2018, 11:03 PM
Last Post: johnw