Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow great job!! Its a tremendous accomplishment.

I just noticed that we joined IC about 2 months apart (you in June '09, and me in Aug. '09), and we've finished roughly a month apart. While I won't graduate in Sept., I'll graduate in December. I'm very happy for you, and now I can say with everyone else, "I know what it feels like to be finished".

FW
BSBA in Finance from TESC by fall 2011
Total: 147 credits
bpclep Wrote:Thanks to everyone for the comments and encouragement!

As for what I'm going to do now; tomorrow I'll begin my second year as a music student at East Tennessee State University. After this year I'll probably try to see how to best utilize my degree, and later think about getting a masters in music.

Are you currently in a degree program at East Tennessee?
Congrats! I enjoyed perusing your film website too. You have a lot going on! Well done on the graduation.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
FinancialWorld Wrote:Wow great job!! Its a tremendous accomplishment.

I just noticed that we joined IC about 2 months apart (you in June '09, and me in Aug. '09), and we've finished roughly a month apart. While I won't graduate in Sept., I'll graduate in December. I'm very happy for you, and now I can say with everyone else, "I know what it feels like to be finished".

FW
Wow great job!

PonyGirl93 Wrote:How are you celebrating?
I'm going to New Jersey in October to walk. Other than that, I gave my dad (my mentor and coach) a big hug. Smile

SandraNC Wrote:Are you currently in a degree program at East Tennessee?
Yes I'm a violin performance major there, but they require 7 semesters of applied study, and I'm just not sure if I want to take 4 years to get another degree...we'll have to see.
Benjamin:nopity:

[SIZE="1"]CLEP
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature 63
Information Systems and Computer Applications 51
History of the United States I 62
History of the United States II 58
College Mathematics 63
Introductory Sociology 54
English Composition with Essay 59
Freshman College Composition 67
Western Civilization I 60
Western Civilization II 51