Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DSST Art of the Western World and Principles of Supervision
I'm taking both of these tests tomorrow. Any last-minute advice? I can't find much on the art one, but I've been watching the Annenberg series over and over. Thanks!
musictester Wrote:I'm taking both of these tests tomorrow. Any last-minute advice? I can't find much on the art one, but I've been watching the Annenberg series over and over. Thanks!

Good luck!
Good Luck!
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
Thank you both! Tests are at 1:00!
Fingers crossed.
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
Good luck!
BA, MA, EdS, MMT, etc.
83 hours of ACE-worthy credits
431 Supervision Smile Thought for sure I did bad while taking the test!
failed art with a 391 Sad And I thought I did great! Sad
Principles of Supervision is a much easier test than Art, so it's not surprising that you did better on that one.

Sophia has Art History, although it's $329 - not cheap. But might be easier to pass.

There are other courses/exams you can take in Arts/Humanities if you want.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Yeah- I found that out!
I think I am going to try the art again- just taking the test helped me know what time periods/themes to zone in on- tons of modern art and ancient Greece. I passed the CLEP humanities last summer, so I have some other humanities credits already. At least I won't make the same mistake on the ones I guessed on- and that will increase my odds from 1-4 to 1-3. And since I was so close, I think it might be feasible. I hear I have three months to study it anyway!
Are the questions mostly the same as the first test, or is it a completely new test?
Also, how many questions do you think I missed to get a 391/400? Was it like two? five? ten?

dfrecore Wrote:Principles of Supervision is a much easier test than Art, so it's not surprising that you did better on that one.

Sophia has Art History, although it's $329 - not cheap. But might be easier to pass.

There are other courses/exams you can take in Arts/Humanities if you want.
musictester Wrote:Yeah- I found that out!
I think I am going to try the art again- just taking the test helped me know what time periods/themes to zone in on- tons of modern art and ancient Greece. I passed the CLEP humanities last summer, so I have some other humanities credits already. At least I won't make the same mistake on the ones I guessed on- and that will increase my odds from 1-4 to 1-3. And since I was so close, I think it might be feasible. I hear I have three months to study it anyway!
Are the questions mostly the same as the first test, or is it a completely new test?
Also, how many questions do you think I missed to get a 391/400? Was it like two? five? ten?

No idea on scoring.

The questions will not be the same, they have a test bank with (probably) thousands of questions. Each test is generated from the test bank and is unique.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cured! World First! bjcheung77 0 227 02-14-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Western Oregon University Adopts New Grading System LevelUP 13 916 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  The most widely spoken languages in the world bjcheung77 10 706 12-08-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 1,115 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Slowest student in the world... bjcheung77 1 450 05-22-2023, 06:24 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Art of the Western World, Has anyone taken the DSST? jessjoy23 26 6,467 02-13-2023, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Danielcraig007
  Why Divergent Thinkers Beat Geniuses in the Real World LevelUP 1 416 01-20-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: TwinMom
  Khan World School - College Prep partnership with ASU bjcheung77 0 558 10-15-2022, 07:17 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The Biggest University In The World Alpha 11 1,196 07-25-2022, 09:33 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  World's Best University Alpha 0 539 11-26-2021, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Alpha