Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dance of 1000 Hands
Hi everyone!
I don't usually forward those mass emails that people send me all the time, but someone emailed me this link and I thought it was sooooo cool. The email came with the following paragraph:

Read the paragraph below FIRST before you watch the video
There is an awesome dance, called the Thousand-Hand Guanyin, which is making the rounds across the net. Considering the tight coordination required, their accomplishment is nothing short of amazing, even if they were not all deaf. Yes, you read correctly. All 21 of the dancers are complete deaf-mutes. Relying only on signals from trainers at the four corners of the stage, these extraordinary dancers deliver a visual spectacle that is at once intricate and stirring.
Its first major international debut was in Athens last year at the closing ceremonies for the 2004 Paralympics. But it had long been in the repertoire of the Chinese Disabled People's Performing Art Troupe and had traveled to more than 40 countries.
Its lead dancer is 29 year old Tai Lihua, who has a BA from the Hubei Fine Arts Institute. The video was recorded in Beijing during the Spring Festival this year.
COPY THE URL TO YOUR BROWSER TO OPEN IT THERE IF THE LINK DOESN'T WORK.

YouTube - Thousand-Hand Guan Yin
A friend sent me this about a week ago and although I normally am too busy to watch I did so and was amazed.

Suggest anyone who needs just a few minutes of amazing entertainment take the time to enjoy this.
This is absolutely breathtaking! I got goosebumps all over after the first 20 seconds and they're not gone yet!
It starts out a little slow but anyone who hasn't seen it yet please go to the link and watch the entire video. You won't regret it. Smile
Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see.
C. S. Lewis

~Passed: CLEP A&I Literature, Introductory Psychology, US History 1, US History 2, English Comp w/ Essay, American Literature, English Literature, Social Sciences & History, Humanities, Introductory Sociology, Human Growth & Development, Educational Psychology, Western Civilizations I,
In the queue:
CLEP-College Mathematics, Western Civilization 2, Natural Sciences, Spanish, Principles Of Management, Principles of Marketing-
Dantes: Introduction to Computing, Introduction to World Religions, Technical Writing, Principles Of Public Speaking
Watch Video about show,amazing,dance by Metacafe.com. ... its not meant to be a thousand hands. it just says thousand cos it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Beast $1000 Giveaway Scam LevelUP 0 588 07-05-2023, 12:40 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  MBA for under $1000 burbuja0512 7 1,157 01-19-2014, 05:33 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  My Father's Hands barcotta 12 2,318 01-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Gary
  The Official DANTES Dance! Kiwi Lover 4 2,318 08-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Last Post: X #911