Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davar Academy MAN 330 International Management and SDC 120 International Business
Trying to fulfill the TESU BSBA GM Business Core 'Business in Society/International Management' requirement- Would Davar's MAN 330 International Management meet this or would TESU consider this as the GM AOS UL requirement, meaning I would need to do something else to fulfill the Business Score requirement? And if so, would taking the SDC Business 120 work or will this be considered a duplicate course?

Just not sure what TESU will consider Davar's course since I do intend on using it to meet the Core requirement, but if it's considered the AOS UL instead, what should I take to meet the International Management core requirement?

Thanks!

Aiming for TESU BSBA-GM, ASNSM in Biology, ASNSM in Computer Science
Yes, it will meet the core requirement for TESU. I think that and/or SDC's version of the same course are the only way to meet that requirement.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
I hope it is OK to add to this post. How do Davar's courses compare to Study.com? Has anyone taken this particular course before from Davar?
International Management 330 would be put in as UL requirement as those are filled first.  Then later once you do enough UL classes, that will go back to fill your professional requirements.  

International Management 330 and 120 are considered separate classes.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
(11-16-2020, 11:15 AM)LevelUP Wrote: International Management 330 would be put in as UL requirement as those are filled first.  Then later once you do enough UL classes, that will go back to fill your professional requirements.  

So if I do 330 only, will the going back to fill my professional requirements be automatic, or is it something I need to talk to my counselor about?

Also, if 330 ends up just filling my UL requirement, that means I can do both 330 and 120?

Does TESU BSBA GM now still have the requirement that the AOS courses fill at least 3 out of the 4 areas, or that doesn't matter anymore? I don't see it on their website now.

Aiming for TESU BSBA-GM, ASNSM in Biology, ASNSM in Computer Science
I took it a few weeks ago at Davar and it went to the AOS International Management. I thought it was a pretty easy one but I work for an international organization and deal with a lot of the topics that came up on it.

I highly recommend Davar!
[-] The following 1 user Likes inkleind's post:
  • Dorothy44
(11-16-2020, 11:51 AM)elenlushk Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 11:15 AM)LevelUP Wrote: International Management 330 would be put in as UL requirement as those are filled first.  Then later once you do enough UL classes, that will go back to fill your professional requirements.  

So if I do 330 only, will the going back to fill my professional requirements be automatic, or is it something I need to talk to my counselor about?

Also, if 330 ends up just filling my UL requirement, that means I can do both 330 and 120?

Does TESU BSBA GM now still have the requirement that the AOS courses fill at least 3 out of the 4 areas, or that doesn't matter anymore? I don't see it on their website now.

They are two different courses when transferred in. If you're going for a General Management AOS, the UL will hit one of the requirements. So, why not take both? I'd recommend doing the Study.com for the LL requirement and the Davar for the UL AOS requirement.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • Dorothy44, indigoshuffle

Actually, they will fill the core first, and then move things to UL.  So if you only do this course, they will stick it in the core, and you wouldn't have to have it moved (my Int'l Business course is UL, and this is how they did it).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saylor business classes jb111 4 300 03-14-2024, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Chimera
  Credly Badge Denied, TEEX Disaster Management for Water & Wastewater Utilities sixdegreesandamovie 3 250 03-07-2024, 11:46 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Davar Academy experience - MAN-330 International Management TopHatWombat 6 1,293 12-30-2023, 01:22 AM
Last Post: mariobros1985
  Sophia - New Business Ethics Course lumina 14 2,970 10-25-2023, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Sherwood
  Sophia Project Management MrBossmanJr 19 3,323 09-15-2023, 06:00 PM
  TESU Business/Society splirow 15 1,386 08-12-2023, 07:32 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  American Dream Alumni Academy? acethroughcollege 18 4,268 07-10-2023, 01:15 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Degrees available with Saylor Academy and OnlineDegree cvalor 21 3,262 07-03-2023, 02:24 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Saylor Academy is very slow Leo Wu 2 1,150 06-11-2023, 08:10 PM
  Can anyone share their experience with Edx Critical Business Skills course by SNHU? lorabel 7 1,453 03-17-2023, 11:06 AM
Last Post: MrPanda