Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davar Opinions
I have used SL, Study.com, Penn Foster, Saylor, but for some reason I am quite nervous about taking a couple DAVAR tests. In comparison to other sources so you consider them harder? The material is a bit fractured and hard to follow like SAYLOR. And TEN essays?! I'm freaking out. Any opinions and reviews would be great
10 essays? Which class are you taking?
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
I think that's referring to "short answer essays" that some of their exams require. They're not actually essays, just about a paragraph answer per question.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
I'm going to take Multinational Business Finance, today's the last day that it is $20. I was just curious if anyone had taken any of their exam , how would they like the format, and how closely they follow the material
Kgaul Wrote:I'm going to take Multinational Business Finance, today's the last day that it is $20. I was just curious if anyone had taken any of their exam , how would they like the format, and how closely they follow the material

Did you ever end up taking this one? I'm curious how it was as I plan on taking this exam as well.
I took it last night while is was still $20. There was a lot of info to kind of digest and I was having trouble narrowing down my material to cram. I'm not going to lie, it wasn't pretty. I think it will be a coin toss if I passed or not. I'm still holding out hope though. The chapter test questions are definitely where you need to focus your attention. Had I known this I don't think I would've had that difficult of a time. Also time is not a factor considering you have 3 hours! I only wrote 1 paragraph for each 10 essays, none warranted more
Kgaul Wrote:I took it last night while is was still $20. There was a lot of info to kind of digest and I was having trouble narrowing down my material to cram. I'm not going to lie, it wasn't pretty. I think it will be a coin toss if I passed or not. I'm still holding out hope though. The chapter test questions are definitely where you need to focus your attention. Had I known this I don't think I would've had that difficult of a time. Also time is not a factor considering you have 3 hours! I only wrote 1 paragraph for each 10 essays, none warranted more

Thanks for the info. Looks like it's still $20 on the website right now so I might cram and try my luck. Smile
That's awesome!! You can do it!!
Are the quizzes mirrors on the Final?
AAS WVNCC, completed 6/17. BS plan through TESU
Straighterline
Business Ethics 3 | Western Civilization 3 |Business Accounting 3 | Org Behavior 3| Intro to Nutrition 3 |Intro to Sociology 3 |US Hist I 3 |Intro to religion 3 |Anatomy & Physiology 3 |Intro to Communication 3| Macroeconomics 3| Microeconomics 3 |Business Law 3|English Comp 1| American History II 3 | Intro to Crim Just 3| American Gov 3|Accounting I 3|Business Principles 3| Business Stats|Cultural Anthropology|American History II| Account II|
Aleks College Algebra 3
TEEX CYBER102,201,301 6
JST 6
-------------------------------------------------------
84/120 Credits

In progress
English II |Financial Accounting|Intro to Envir Science
I passed! with a 70!!! phew! I actually think that's a perfect score because then I was right about where I stood on it.
@humbleAMG Some were repeated but if you are able to do the quizzes, that seemed to align well to the material

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SOPHIA----Opinions on courses??? midnite123 19 1,703 11-01-2023, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Opinions…. Do you request a name change? Vle045 8 937 07-27-2021, 12:29 PM
Last Post: TwinMom
  Questions about Davar Academy "Business class". qiaoyiren 11 1,808 04-02-2021, 11:23 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Online Courses @ University of Phoenix - Opinions? Silly_Me 7 3,221 08-28-2017, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Old Guy
  AS in Math, opinions please StoicJ 63 7,731 06-05-2017, 08:37 AM
Last Post: StoicJ
  English Comp I - Study.com and Davar final exam timing? CollegeKid 4 2,323 05-03-2017, 11:35 PM
Last Post: CollegeKid
  DAVAR - Monthly discount? $20 docmarvin 3 1,582 03-01-2017, 03:27 PM
Last Post: docmarvin
  CSU Employment Law CBE - Opinions? rowan555 2 947 12-28-2016, 11:48 AM
Last Post: KayV
  TESU vs WGU - Any Advice? And Also, Opinions on Ashworth? rowan555 19 5,936 11-02-2016, 10:34 PM
Last Post: videogamesrock
  Opinions on Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Data Science? edwardfurlong 1 1,518 10-04-2016, 09:30 AM
Last Post: clep3705