Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Degree Advice (Pierpont)
Basically, If you followed the link I sent earlier and filled in the PDF file, emailed it to ALEKS for processing, you should be fine for the 3 courses. Essentially, If you follow this link on the ACE National Guide for ALEKS, and click on any of the 3 courses, each of them shows a starting date of 1999 from a drop down. You should be good... right now it's a waiting game, be patient if you've already provided them all that is needed on the PDF form. Link: https://www.acenet.edu/National-Guide/Pa...65f38bf0e1
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Yes, thanks. I really appreciate your help! I'm assuming it will take some time to hear back, especially since he just emailed the form and it's almost midnight on a Friday, lol. I've been poking around on the wiki site from your "plans" link and WOW! What an amazing resource. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
(06-24-2022, 09:50 PM)rocketjen22 Wrote:
(06-24-2022, 09:37 PM)dfrecore Wrote: Did your son take these courses prior to 2011?  Because there were zero issues for me to get my 2011 ALEKS courses onto my Credly transcript. It took just 1 request, and it was done within an hour.

As for ACE, you skip that entirely - you get your SL and ALEKS courses directly from them to Credly.

The CPCU Ethics course is gone, unfortunately.  They opted not to send those credits/a badge to Credly.

The dates of his courses were:
Beginning Algebra 08/07/2010
College Algebra  10/26/2011
Intermediate Algebra 09/26/2010

That is unfortunate about the Ethics course. He says he took it when he did while he was a CCC student because he was thinking it would apply to a requirement if he went on to one of the Big 3.

Thank you!

For sure College Algebra will be there, since it's later than the date I completed my courses.  I'm guessing you'll have no problem with the other 2 courses though.

Here's a link to the form you need to fill out: https://www.aleks.com/about_aleks/ALEKS_...t_Form.pdf

Here's the email address you send it to: support-admin@mheducation.com
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Thank you so much. He's submitted the ALEKS form and contacted StraighterLine, which has told him that they will have to send his credits to the school directly for some reason. We appreciate your help!
(06-27-2022, 12:19 PM)rocketjen22 Wrote: Thank you so much. He's submitted the ALEKS form and contacted StraighterLine, which has told him that they will have to send his credits to the school directly for some reason. We appreciate your help!

I would push back on SL, since Pierpont is not a partner college, and may not take a transcript directly from SL.  Tell them you want your ACE credits put on a Credly transcript.  I think it's an agreement with ACE that they MUST put these on your ACE/Credly transcript - it's not optional for them.

https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/St...ly_Process
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Path/degree recommendation for a 40 yr old man with no degree Freyo27 0 21 1 hour ago
Last Post: Freyo27
  Degree planning help - UMPI BBA vs PUG BSBA crowbird 34 580 2 hours ago
Last Post: crowbird
  Educational Degree Planning Help nhmimi 5 99 2 hours ago
Last Post: RachelB
  Degree Planning- MS degree dodek101 8 310 2 hours ago
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Bachelors Psychology to Masters advice Nexum 5 345 9 hours ago
Last Post: BELEEMA
  Potential Degree Input, Please curious 4 135 Yesterday, 06:39 AM
Last Post: curious
  DBA degree: online, 2-3 years, top US or UK school, accredited absamer 22 1,476 03-26-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Seeking Advice on transferring to WGU out of SNHU dlachance1977 5 138 03-26-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Degree Planning Advice - 31, Norway, No Higher Education ASenna 28 1,851 03-26-2024, 06:00 AM
  Masters Degree in Texas Melhux 3 178 03-26-2024, 05:45 AM