Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Degree Info site???
UptonSinclair Wrote:Hey Bloomer, would it be safe to assume you are not a Computer Science major? Confusedmilelol:

The only DNR I know is "do not resuscitate" lol
Upton, Ya think?

Cookderosa, what can I say? Many nurses in my family. And the thing was dead, wasn't it?
TESU BSBA - GM, September 2015

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." -- Earl Nightingale, radio personality and motivational speaker
Man, nobody even replied with an "OMG, it's MANIAC CRANIAC!!!!!" or "How ya been, buddy, we missed you!"

My mother always told me I would grow up to be chopped liver.
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

Maniac Craniac Wrote:Man, nobody even replied with an "OMG, it's MANIAC CRANIAC!!!!!" or "How ya been, buddy, we missed you!"

My mother always told me I would grow up to be chopped liver.

Ah Craniac! Long time no see! Can you Pm me any resources you remember using for ECE Org. Behavior test There's not too many Excelsiornaughts in here these days.
Don't forget that gaining college credit by taking exams is one of the reason's we're here. That's mainly possible through the flashcards made available by the owner of this forum : InstantCert Plus of course your hard work in learning and reviewing
Current Credits

Irish Education

FETAC Level 6 Adv Cert in Admin

Spreadsheets 5 U.S credits A ,Word Processing 2.5 U.S credits A
Business Management 5.0 U.S credits A Web Authoring 2.5 U.S credits A Communications 5.0 U.S credits A Manual and Computerized Bookkeeping 2.5 U.S Credits A

ECDL (European Computer Drivers License) ICS SKILLS 5 credits

Strayer University Marketing 100 (paid for by Starbucks) A 4.5 quarter hours
CLEP U.S History I 74, U.S History II 69, Western Civ II 61, Western Civ I 64, HG&D 60, Humanities 60, biz law 67,Am Gov 57.
DSST: Biz ethics & s 450, Art WW 424
EC CCS 120 A , EC ENG 101 A, EC BUS 312 H.R A , EC ENG 102 A,
B&M ACC 151 B, B&M ACC 152 (starting) Nat Scies,
Maniac Craniac Wrote:Man, nobody even replied with an "OMG, it's MANIAC CRANIAC!!!!!" or "How ya been, buddy, we missed you!"
Those of us who ride the DI train are careful not to miss you there, Maniac. Smile We are VERY careful to get our Maniac-fixes on a daily basis.

Not that we don't appreciate getting the extra jolt here - we're all for it. It's like an 8-shot latte instead of a 7-shot. You can't have too much!

Johann

P.S. Your mother was wrong about the chopped liver. Keep on keepin' on...
Now, that's more like it, people!

Johann Wrote:Those of us who ride the DI train are careful not to miss you there, Maniac. Smile We are VERY careful to get our Maniac-fixes on a daily basis.

Not that we don't appreciate getting the extra jolt here - we're all for it. It's like an 8-shot latte instead of a 7-shot. You can't have too much!

Johann

P.S. Your mother was wrong about the chopped liver. Keep on keepin' on...

exactamundo, I see you every day lol Smile Now, as for keeping tabs on WHERE I see you...just too short on brain space for that~
cookderosa Wrote:exactamundo, I see you every day lol Smile Now, as for keeping tabs on WHERE I see you...just too short on brain space for that~

You know what comes next, right?

[Image: InstantCertNerd.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abide University Honorary Doctors Degree bjcheung77 0 542 07-07-2023, 02:17 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TEFL opportunities without a degree Personherebb9 3 488 06-11-2023, 03:09 AM
  PSA: FYI - ModernStates site having issues bjcheung77 7 662 04-26-2022, 02:40 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  for those who have a math degree - is your job math related ? bluebooger 0 528 03-22-2022, 11:42 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  How has getting a degree from the Big Three (and others) changed your career or life? schristian10 3 929 01-21-2022, 09:43 AM
Last Post: williammosher
  Dr. Amy Cuddy 8 years for 1 degree ashkir 3 950 07-11-2021, 01:56 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Degree Forgery Alpha 8 1,567 04-28-2021, 05:16 PM
  Genealogy, info! juanma1988 7 1,245 10-20-2020, 04:28 AM
Last Post: dewisant
  History of Degree "Hacking" collegehacked 8 2,667 07-13-2020, 09:48 AM
Last Post: collegehacked
  Excelsior Graduate earns Master's degree. Oh yeah, she's 14 MNomadic 7 1,634 06-17-2020, 02:51 PM
Last Post: bluebooger