Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deployment
To those who care for my posts, I know that I haven't been around too much these past several months. In the past year, I've been to my first ship, had my first child, and in a few days will go upon my first deployment. I will still be frequenting the forums while underway, but I'm likely to miss the majority of the message traffic. If you attempt to message me, I won't be longing in to often either. Most of the time I will just be another anonymous, not-signed-in viewer on the forum. If you absolutely need my attention, I do tend to pay the most attention to the GRE Subject Test thread sticky. I'll delete any posts calling my attention as soon as I get the hint. I don't think anyone needs my attention that much, but just the same.

I hope everyone has a good 2010. By the way, I'm expecting my second child as soon as I get back from deployment. These things happen after all.
[SIZE="1"]CLEP exams passed:
Management, Accounting, Marketing, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics

DSST exams passed:
Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Statistics, Management Information Systems

Earned:
B.A. in Business Administration: Technology Management from Saint Leo University

M.S. in Leadership: Business Ethics from Duquesne University [/SIZE]
I have missed you! Thank you for your service. :patriot:

Congratulations on those babies!
[SIZE="6"]~~ Alissa~~[/SIZE]
[size="4"]"Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right." - - Henry Ford[/size]
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]DONE:
BS Liberal Studies, Excelsior College May 2009
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Current website favorite:
http://www.careeronestop.org/
We will miss you!

Enjoy your quiet time on deployment, beause when you come back and have 2 little ones around it will NEVER be quietConfusedmilelol: I know my 2 youngest are almost exactly 2 years apart.

Thank you for your service and stay safe out there.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
What a year! Congratulations on your growing family and thanks for serving. Hope your deployment goes safely and swiftly.
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkBlue"]B.S., Biology, Excelsior College
[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"]Good Luck & Be Safe!![/SIZE]:patriot:
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
We'll be watching for you.
Of course we'll miss you! I love that you are always so supportive of the people who are interested in taking GREs.

I agree with everything that has been said already. Congratulations on your growing family! Thank you for your sacrifice and service! Take care! We'll be looking forward to welcoming you back!
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
Old Rusty Pipe Wrote:To those who care for my posts, I know that I haven't been around too much these past several months. In the past year, I've been to my first ship, had my first child, and in a few days will go upon my first deployment. I will still be frequenting the forums while underway, but I'm likely to miss the majority of the message traffic. If you attempt to message me, I won't be longing in to often either. Most of the time I will just be another anonymous, not-signed-in viewer on the forum. If you absolutely need my attention, I do tend to pay the most attention to the GRE Subject Test thread sticky. I'll delete any posts calling my attention as soon as I get the hint. I don't think anyone needs my attention that much, but just the same.

I hope everyone has a good 2010. By the way, I'm expecting my second child as soon as I get back from deployment. These things happen after all.

God bless, be safe and NAVY BABY OCEAN BLUE !
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]"Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!" Its always sunny in Philadelphia.

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]tesc credit banked
FEMA IS courses- alot

Aleks completed-many of them

Cleps:Spanish 67

Associates in psychology UOP
TESC BA in psychology[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

attempting currently
Masters in counseling
Hey, what ship are you on? I'm on deployment also and we may be close by.
Take care while underway. Congratulation on your babies.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]