Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divided the movie FREE
For the next 59 days (and counting) the movie Divided will be free to watch online. This is a must see for everyone young and old! Here is a link to there website... Divided the Movie This documentary is about the modern youth culture.

In Christ alone,
~*~ Rachel~*~
To everything there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under heaven.
Ec. 3:1

CLEP:
College Mathematics(6)--score 60
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature(6)--score 66
English Composition(6)--score 50
US History I(3)--score 63
US History II(3)--score 67
American Government(3)--score 59
Social Sciences and History(6)--score 58

DSST:
Introduction to Computing(3)--score 440
Management Information Systems(3)UL--score 406

ALEKS:
Beginning Algebra(3)
Intermediate Algebra(3)
College Algebra(3)

Straighter Line:
Intro to sociology
World Religions
Business Ethics
Western Civ. 1
Cultural Anthropology

To God be the glory!
Firedup4Jesus Wrote:For the next 59 days (and counting) the movie Divided will be free to watch online. This is a must see for everyone young and old! Here is a link to there website... Divided the Movie This documentary is about the modern youth culture.

In Christ alone,
I recently heard about the free version, but hadn't checked into it yet. I've heard a lot about this video but haven't watched it yet. Thanks for posting!!
BSBA in Finance from TESC by fall 2011
Total: 147 credits
I just saw it this week. It is truly amazing!
CLEP- College Mathematics - 67
CLEP- Analyzing and Interpreting Literature - 67
I know!! I really enjoyed it! Thanks for everyone who commented... Big Grin
~*~ Rachel~*~
To everything there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under heaven.
Ec. 3:1

CLEP:
College Mathematics(6)--score 60
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature(6)--score 66
English Composition(6)--score 50
US History I(3)--score 63
US History II(3)--score 67
American Government(3)--score 59
Social Sciences and History(6)--score 58

DSST:
Introduction to Computing(3)--score 440
Management Information Systems(3)UL--score 406

ALEKS:
Beginning Algebra(3)
Intermediate Algebra(3)
College Algebra(3)

Straighter Line:
Intro to sociology
World Religions
Business Ethics
Western Civ. 1
Cultural Anthropology

To God be the glory!
My church watched it one afternoon after worship a few weeks ago. I thought it was really well done for the most part.
~ Laura ~
[SIZE=1]CLEP/DSST
--- 120/120 :hurray:
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature | English Composition w/ Essay | College Mathematics | English Literature | American Literature | Humanities
| Art of the Western World | Western Civilization I | Western Civilization II | History of United States I | History of United States II | Social Sciences and History | Astronomy | Introduction to Computing | Introductory Sociology | Introduction to World Religions | The Civil War and Reconstruction | A History of the Vietnam War | Western Europe Since 1945 | Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union | Introduction to the Modern Middle East | Environment and Humanity | World Conflicts Since 1900 ECE | FEMAs taken: 24 | [COLOR="Navy"]TESC FlashTrack course - "War and American Society."
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Officially graduated on September 9, 2011!!![/SIZE]
I'm not entirely au fait with the gist of the programme, but is it actually the case that some churches separate worshippers into individual services or is the programme talking about further studies after a congregational service and whatnot?
[SIZE="1"]
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Excelsior College 2012
Master of Arts in International Relations, Staffordshire University, UK - in progress

Aleks
All courses taken, 12 credits applied
CLEP
A&I Literature (74), Intro Sociology (72), Info Systems and Computer Apps (67), Humanities (70), English Literature (65), American Literature (51), Principles of Mangement (65), Principles of Marketing (71)
DSST
Management Information Systems (469), Intro to Computing (461)
Excelsior College
Information Literacy, International Terrorism (A), Contemporary Middle East History (A), Discrete Structures (A), Social Science Capstone (A)
GRE Subject Test
Psychology (93rd percentile, 750 scaled score)
Straighterline
English Composition I&II, Economics I&II, Accounting I&II, General Calculus I, Business Communication

Progress history[/SIZE]
Thanks for posting this! My whole family watched it and we thought it was really good! Smile
CLEP:
West. Civ I - 65, A&I Lit - 66, Biology - 65, Chemistry - 55, Nat. Sciences - 64, US Hist I - 68, Am. Lit - 61, US Hist II - 62, Am. Gov. - 67, Macroecon. - 63, Microecon. - 75, College Comp. - 66, Prin. of Marketing - 68, Prin. of Mngt - 71

DSST:
Civil War and Reconst. - 70, Prin. of Supervision - 443, Intro to World Rel - 477, Intro to Bus - 443, HR Mgmt - 64, Intro to Computing - 458, Prin. of Fin. Acct - 80Big Grin, Bus Ethics & Society - 447, Prin. of Finance - 437

ALEKS:
Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, Intro to Stats., Business Stats.

SAYLOR:
Corp. Comm - 78%, Bus Law and Ethics - 76%

PENN FOSTER:
Manag. Acct. - 96, Int. Acct. 1 - 98, Int. Acct. 2 - 87, Cost Acct. - 94, Strategic Bus. Mngt. - 95

ADAMS STATE:
Auditing - 89

LSU:
Adv. Acct. - B

TECEP:
Fed Income Taxation

BSBA Accounting
Great movie! Thanks for posting! Smile
I watched this a few weeks back. It was really good, not because I already agree with the point, but because the producers made sure to come at the topic in a objective manner. They sought to find answers to their questions, and not prove a point.

I've sent it to some people at my church, which wants to start a youth group. Hopefully it make a difference, but more then likely it will cause ripple effects because "people love their youth (daycare) groups" Confusedmilelol: .

BTW I got to meet Peter Bradrick a few weeks back (the script writer for the "Divided" movie). That guy is really smart. I enjoyed talking to him (about 30 min.).

Well, that's just my two cents.

FW
BSBA in Finance from TESC by fall 2011
Total: 147 credits
FinancialWorld Wrote:I've sent it to some people at my church, which wants to start a youth group. Hopefully it make a difference, but more then likely it will cause ripple effects because "people love their youth (daycare) groups" Confusedmilelol:

This is so true but I don't understand way, especially, if they are homeschoolers. If they are aware that peer segregated groups are not the most effective way to teach schoolwork, why would they think spiritual lessons would be any different?

I wish they would have made this movie ten years ago. Smile

Danielle

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Civil War Movie in 2024 LevelUP 34 2,465 04-20-2024, 10:35 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Sound of Freedom the #1 Movie They Don’t Want You to See LevelUP 3 788 07-12-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: sanantone
Video A Modern Movie That Shows the Brutal Life of Communism LevelUP 1 544 04-10-2023, 02:02 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Video Uncle Tom Movie Now Free on YouTube LevelUP 5 1,255 07-22-2022, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Free Pair of Prescription Glasses! Add-ons available... bjcheung77 7 1,256 05-12-2022, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  PDF Converter by Readdle (Free for ios - ipad/iphone) bjcheung77 0 724 01-10-2022, 02:02 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  FREE editing and video production software bjcheung77 11 3,501 11-20-2021, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Eneys
  Amazon Prime: FREE Battlefield 1 Origin Key! Expires Aug. 4, 2021 bjcheung77 5 1,308 08-03-2021, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  [Google Play] "Human" Documentary Movie FREE *Rental* bjcheung77 0 672 07-19-2021, 07:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Black Widow Movie: Action Packed! bjcheung77 6 927 07-18-2021, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Randyj512