Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctorate Forums
Welcome to InstantCert DegreeForum's newest board, Doctorate Degree Discussion! This is the second board (after UMPI) added in the past two years at DegreeForum, and the very first dedicated to doctorate degree discussion. 

This board is to be dedicated to Doctorate Degree Discussions or anything relating to doctorate degree or doctoral-level classes and discussions. We're working on moving any threads from the main graduate board that are doctoral related into this section. 

We've noticed a pain point for people looking to move onto a doctoral degree is that they're few between and hard to find between all of the Master's and other graduate discussions. We hope this new section being dedicated to doctoral degrees can provide new attention, new conversations, new experiences, and new inspirations. It is our hope for those of us among our community that have taken their journey with us decide on these next steps to becoming one of the best experts in the world in their field, and share their doctoral experience with us.

Remember when you were new here, and inspired by the posts here? These posts made you want to graduate, pursue, and achieve your education? This is why I encourage you to share your discussion and experiences here if you've done or perused a doctorate degree to encourage others, or help them shy away from a bad experience. (In fact share your experience for all of your degree levels wherever it may be, throughout this entire forum).

Welcome doctors, future doctors, and aspirant doctors.
[-] The following 7 users Like ashkir's post:
  • carebear_007, collegecareerstudent, jch, Quackerz, rachel83az, SteveFoerster, StudiousTraveller
That was especially thoughtful to seed this with all the existing threads you could find that belong here!
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
18 doctoral level semester-hours in Business Administration, Baker College
In progress: EdD in Educational Leadership, Manhattanville College

More at https://stevefoerster.com
Sounds good to have a section for doctoral degrees
Degrees In Progress:
EVMS Doctor of Health Science
Completed Degrees:
Doctor of Healthcare Administration Dec 2021 
Masters of Business Administration July 2022
Masters of Public Administration '19
Masters of Arts in Urban Affairs '17
Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice '16
Bachelors of Science in Police Studies '14
Advanced Graduate Certificate in Criminal Investigations '15
(12-21-2021, 11:32 AM)SteveFoerster Wrote: That was especially thoughtful to seed this with all the existing threads you could find that belong here!
It was one of my big goals about this section! I'm still hunting down a few more stragglers. But, I moved the most obvious here. It was always a pain point for me to narrow down options for us online learners. I hope this helps!
(12-21-2021, 01:25 PM)newdegree Wrote: Sounds good to have a section for doctoral degrees

Congratulations Dr! I agree!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DBA from EIU Paris - 2yrs total €5000 WES recognised as Doctorate? FrHaseKopf 5 308 03-17-2024, 11:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Seeking Doctorate in National Security or Public Policy FireMedic_Philosopher 23 878 03-07-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  $15000 Doctorate NA ashkir 127 16,365 03-03-2024, 02:14 AM
  32-credit doctorate in systems engineer? It's possible! sanantone 3 1,756 03-03-2024, 01:32 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Universidad Azteca's new doctorate programs Kalas 8 708 02-25-2024, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Messdiener
  EIMT Doctorate Program reputation EducationSeeker 8 3,387 02-16-2024, 01:36 AM
Last Post: sbeaty
  Online doctorate degrees Malaysia Johann1 6 839 02-08-2024, 01:52 AM
  FREE doctorate in Economy & Government (in Spanish, in Spain) Kalas 1 436 01-26-2024, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Harry101
  Help me pick my next doctorate! jfitzg8876 5 870 11-07-2023, 04:47 PM
  Liberty University Doctorate DBA Rhashad 20 3,715 09-28-2023, 11:07 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess