Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Sophia have material on Quizlet?
I registered last week on Straighterline and purchased Macroeconomics and saw that most of the material and questions are on Quizlet, so I was wondering if that is the case with Sophia as well? I didn't know until after I registered with Straighterline that Sophia doesn't charge an extra fee per course so I am thinking of switching if the material is also on Quizlet.
I've never looked for Sophia courses on Quizlet. The exams are open book on Sophia. I never needed Quizlet for any of the classes I completed on Sophia. You can use all of the text and look at the quiz questions while testing.
[-] The following 4 users Like ss20ts's post:
  • GizmoJack, jch, LevelUP, TwinMom
Make the test at the same time you study and you will get a grasp of it quick. Do the 3 questions to get better prepared for the finals.
The system work very well for me. Is learn as you go making questions.

Sent from my NX591J using DegreeForum.net mobile app
(07-21-2021, 10:50 AM)ss20ts Wrote: I've never looked for Sophia courses on Quizlet. The exams are open book on Sophia. I never needed Quizlet for any of the classes I completed on Sophia. You can use all of the text and look at the quiz questions while testing.

Got it! I think switching to Sophia might be a better value for me.

(07-21-2021, 11:03 AM)Kab Wrote: Make the test at the same time you study and you will get a grasp of it quick. Do the 3 questions to get better prepared for the finals.
The system work very well for me. Is learn as you go making questions.

Sent from my NX591J using DegreeForum.net mobile app

That's a great idea, thanks!
Sophia.org is the best option for lower level, I recommend Study.com for upper level. For courses either provider doesn't have, then StraighterLine would do (Calculus II, science labs, etc...) And depending on which degree/school you're going to, such as Excelsior/TESU, they accept NCCRS, so Onlinedegree.com, Davar/Coopersmith would be alternatives too...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • ctcarl
(07-21-2021, 02:27 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Sophia.org is the best option for lower level, I recommend Study.com for upper level.  For courses either provider doesn't have, then StraighterLine would do (Calculus II, science labs, etc...) And depending on which degree/school you're going to, such as Excelsior/TESU, they accept NCCRS, so Onlinedegree.com, Davar/Coopersmith would be alternatives too...

Thank you! I've never heard of Davar/Coopersmith so I will do some research.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can sophia credit transfer to two different schools? GoBroncos95 11 263 1 hour ago
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  Sophia | US Government bradonomics 5 756 Yesterday, 03:24 PM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 116 60,102 Yesterday, 12:27 PM
Last Post: LaurLoey
  Is there a list of which Sophia courses have touchstones? MaMichelle 9 7,225 Yesterday, 06:22 AM
Last Post: mdn
  Is it possible to submit a blank page to Sophia histourism 11 288 04-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Does Sophia track what sites you've visited? Chickenfat2024 10 633 04-13-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Sophia English Comp II vs CLEP College Composition davemodular 15 894 04-09-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Sophia.org while attending UMPI your pace - history major Atwygon 4 212 04-08-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  New Sophia Courses: Health, Fitness, and Wellness and Anatomy & Physiology II Lab LevelUP 16 872 04-08-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Transfer situation of Sophia Labs Kab 6 333 04-06-2024, 01:44 AM
Last Post: indigoshuffle