Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does TA stillpay for TECEPs
I found a thread that I didn't want to revive from its grave, but when I was registering for my courses it asked me if I wanted to pay with TA. Now, I was fully prepared to pay for the classes in cash but why would I pass that up. So I looked more into it and I saw that other members of the Air force were getting TECEP exams paid with TA. Does this still apply?

Regardless I submitted my TA application, I am worried that there will be no grade to send back to CCAF once the course is finished. Anyone have experience with this?
CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology- COMPLETE
TESC AS - General Managment-COMPLETE
TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems-COMPLETE
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE
Interesting,

When I was doing my Bachelor's AF TA wouldn't pay for it. If that has changed, that would be awesome.
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
Prloko Wrote:Interesting,

When I was doing my Bachelor's AF TA wouldn't pay for it. If that has changed, that would be awesome.

The thread I found was far from the grave XD like 2008/2009 http://www.degreeforum.net/military-disc...tecep.html
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE
Yo!!!!! "Your application for Tuition Assistance has been approved! Please login into AFVEC, view your enrollments, and print your approved TA Document" WHATTTTTTT XD I really didn't think it would get approved.

Hope they don't expect a grade or anything, I emailed the enrollment counselor for my base to make sure that it is not a mistake!
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE