Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done!
I just thought I'd let you know that I PASSED MY LAST TEST!! I'm a college grad! Business Law II - 63! The funny thing was that I was really worried about this one. I thought I'd failed it for sure, but I got an A.

Thank you to everyone on this forum. You have all been so helpful. You have created a very useful community, where we can all succeed.

Thank you to all!!!
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Traditional Credits: 95
Test Credits: 33
Time Saved: 1 1/2 years![/COLOR][/SIZE]
CLEP Principles of Management, Introductory Sociology, Introductory Psychology, ECE Human Resource management, ECE Organizational Behavior, Intro to Business, Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union, Criminal Justice, Principles of Supervision, Money and Banking, Business Law II
[SIZE="6"]DONE![/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"]
B.S. Individualized Studies, COSC[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Congrats! From which College or University did you graduate?

Christa
BS Business - Excelsior College Summa Cum Laude
Started with 25 credits in March 2006. Tested out with CLEP, Dantes and Tecep.
Bongsau Wrote:I just thought I'd let you know that I PASSED MY LAST TEST!! I'm a college grad! Business Law II - 63! The funny thing was that I was really worried about this one. I thought I'd failed it for sure, but I got an A.

Thank you to everyone on this forum. You have all been so helpful. You have created a very useful community, where we can all succeed.

Thank you to all!!!

[SIZE="4"]Congrats and Welcome to the Club!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Bongsau Wrote:I just thought I'd let you know that I PASSED MY LAST TEST!! I'm a college grad! Business Law II - 63! The funny thing was that I was really worried about this one. I thought I'd failed it for sure, but I got an A.

Thank you to all!!!
Bongsau-
First I'd like to congratulate you on finishing! Great Job! I'm dreaming of the day that I will be able to post my completion. Business Law II is on my list to complete and I'd like to ask you what you used to study. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
[SIZE="2"]Great news!! Congratulations Bongsau and thanks for the inspiration![/SIZE]
Kate
BS Psychology
Excellent!
Dale H.
half way...
Enrolled - BS-BGB Excelsior
Completed - 65 credits
Togo - 4 CLEP, 6 DSST, 2 ECE, 1 EC Course, 1 TECEP
Great work bongsau, and thanks for your contributions to the board! Smile
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
Congratulations!!! I can't wait until I can make a post like this one day.....Smile

Thank you to all!!!

Bongsau-Congrats, well done. hope you could help me some of courses that you passed and I must take.
Money & banking, R&F of USSR, Business Law II, how and what did you study with ?
Thanks and congrats again.
Thank you all for your kind words. Since a few of you were interested in learning what I used to study, here it is:

InstantCert!

That's pretty much it. I used IC in coordination with Wikipedia for every test except Business Law II, for which I studied Barrons Business Law and the little green REA study guide. It wasn't too difficult, but I had previously taken a similar class in traditional school.

Good luck to you all. Smile Smile Smile Smile
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Traditional Credits: 95
Test Credits: 33
Time Saved: 1 1/2 years![/COLOR][/SIZE]
CLEP Principles of Management, Introductory Sociology, Introductory Psychology, ECE Human Resource management, ECE Organizational Behavior, Intro to Business, Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union, Criminal Justice, Principles of Supervision, Money and Banking, Business Law II
[SIZE="6"]DONE![/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"]
B.S. Individualized Studies, COSC[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]