Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Drexel University - Certificate in Leadership ($199 Online) w/Certificate attached
(12-02-2020, 09:22 AM)collegecareerstudent Wrote: I'm so sorry that I'm late to comment here, but Life Long Learning, I'm doing the University of Arkansas course in Capitalism that you did. I wanted to comment on here because it looks like from the Drexel certificate you uploaded, that the certificate is provided through MindEdge which is a third party company. It depends on what you're looking for, but I just wanted to note that several, if not all, of Duke University's professional education programs are also run by MindEdge. If prestige or brand matters to you, I'd opt for Duke. I completed a certificate through Duke in Business Communications. It says Duke on it with the MindEdge logo on the side. I also did some Human Resource Management courses via the institution. The prices for the Duke courses go as low as 95 dollars, in case anyone didn't know on here.  The link is https://learnmore.duke.edu/certificates  I think several universities must use MindEdge's services.

The third-party Mindedge certificates regardless of Duke or Drexel are just that a waste of time compared to the University of Arkansas Certificate in Capitalism which is the real deal.  Duke/Drexel will never know who you are.

In the end, you will feel more achievement with the one University of Arkansas Certificate than 20 MOOCs.
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

[-] The following 2 users Like Life Long Learning's post:
  • nomaduser, Pikachu
(12-02-2020, 12:10 PM)Life Long Learning Wrote:
(12-02-2020, 09:22 AM)collegecareerstudent Wrote: I'm so sorry that I'm late to comment here, but Life Long Learning, I'm doing the University of Arkansas course in Capitalism that you did. I wanted to comment on here because it looks like from the Drexel certificate you uploaded, that the certificate is provided through MindEdge which is a third party company. It depends on what you're looking for, but I just wanted to note that several, if not all, of Duke University's professional education programs are also run by MindEdge. If prestige or brand matters to you, I'd opt for Duke. I completed a certificate through Duke in Business Communications. It says Duke on it with the MindEdge logo on the side. I also did some Human Resource Management courses via the institution. The prices for the Duke courses go as low as 95 dollars, in case anyone didn't know on here.  The link is https://learnmore.duke.edu/certificates  I think several universities must use MindEdge's services.

The third-party Mindedge certificates regardless of Duke or Drexel are just that a waste of time compared to the University of Arkansas Certificate in Capitalism which is the real deal.  Duke/Drexel will never know who you are.

In the end, you will feel more achievement with the one University of Arkansas Certificate than 20 MOOCs.

Plus I heard UofA allows you to join their alumni association upon completion of the certificate?

Sent from my typewriter.
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
[-] The following 2 users Like videogamesrock's post:
  • Life Long Learning, Pikachu
(12-05-2020, 12:37 AM)videogamesrock Wrote:
(12-02-2020, 12:10 PM)Life Long Learning Wrote:

Plus I heard UofA allows you to join their alumni association upon completion of the certificate?

Sent from my typewriter.

Have you been able to join UofA alumni assoc?
This has been on my list and I'd do it if it grants alumni status :p.
I was never notified of alumni status.
Harvard Extension School- HESA President- 2024
O.P. Jindal Global University- MA in International Relations, Security, and Strategy- In Prog.
Harvard Uni-Ext. School- ALM in English- In Prog., Cert. in American Lit. and Culture- May 2024
Harvard Uni- Kennedy School of Gov.- PLC- Public Leadership Credential- 01/2023
Bottega Uni- MBA-Feb. 2022
Kennesaw State Uni- BA English-Dec. 2021
Charter Oak State College- BS/AS Psychology- 2013

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of the People Experiences ashkir 61 10,254 04-08-2024, 04:18 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
Lightbulb Purdue University Global - BA Information Technology [Review & Advice] 9yeire 49 7,500 04-04-2024, 05:43 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  Lifestyle Prescriptions University ADC2305 2 335 03-18-2024, 10:35 PM
Last Post: ADC2305
  University of Wisconsin - Flexible Program (BSBA Degree) KanekiGirl99 2 411 03-16-2024, 02:45 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  University of Wisconsin has a self-paced, competency-based program MikeHez 28 5,979 02-25-2024, 01:54 PM
Last Post: ItsNeverTheLionsYear
  University of the People - Fee Price Hike bjcheung77 21 3,628 02-01-2024, 12:02 AM
Last Post: MrPanda
  Colorado State University GLOBAL? GoBroncos95 3 754 01-30-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  University of AZ: Are these 10-wk Business Analytics Cert Courses Worth the $? Claudia P 3 443 01-18-2024, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Tomas
  Liberty University indigoshuffle 8 901 01-16-2024, 11:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TAMUC BAAS Organizational Leadership - Only 15 Classes To Go! mohelena02 47 6,259 01-11-2024, 11:50 AM
Last Post: ltw900rr