Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb question regarding Teceps
So I just passed my World History Tecep, and my dumb question is, do I have to do anything to get it on my transcript? I mean, normally I would just assume TESU would automatically add it to my transcript. But, well, this is TESU we're talking about, so I don't want to go assuming anything Big Grin
TESU BALS Humanities, thanks to this place!

The mind is willing, but the wallet is weak.
Notgodot Wrote:So I just passed my World History Tecep, and my dumb question is, do I have to do anything to get it on my transcript? I mean, normally I would just assume TESU would automatically add it to my transcript. But, well, this is TESU we're talking about, so I don't want to go assuming anything Big Grin

Nothing you need to do, they'll put it on your transcript themselves.
Pursuing TESC BSBA CIS: ~100/120

CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology: April 2014

CLEP: Humanities, A&I Lit, SocSci & History, Intro Sociology, English Comp, Freshman College Comp, Principles of Management, History of the US I/II, Intro to Computing

DSST: InfoSys & Comp Apps, Intro to the Modern Middle East, Management Information Systems, Fundamentals of Cybersecurity, Human Resource Management, Principles of Supervision, Western Europe since 1945

AMU: Public Speaking, History of Explosive Ordnance Disposal, College Algebra

ALS (CCAF): Leadership/Management I, Managerial Communication I, Military Studies I

Sophia: Microeconomics

Straighterline: Accounting I/II

TECEP: English Comp I/II, Computer Concepts & Applications, Applied Liberal Arts Mathematics, Strategic Management (March 2017 Semester)

TESU OL: Python Programming (March 2017 Semester), Systems Analysis & Design I (March 2017 Semester)
Congratulations on the pass! How was the test? There's not a lot of information about the World History TECEP on here.
studymom Wrote:Congratulations on the pass! How was the test? There's not a lot of information about the World History TECEP on here.

It wasn't too bad. I'd already taken all the Shmoop histories and the study.com Vietnam war course, and they were still fairly fresh in my mind, so the only real studying I did was to take the Saylor world history practice exam. I passed that with a score in the mid-eighties, and passed the Tecep with an 85.

i'd suggest anyone who wants to take the Tecep should take the Saylor free exam first, to see if they are ready, in addition to the Tecep practice exam. If you have a study.com account, you could also go over thier world history materials rather than trying to wade through he Saylor course, which as is usually the case, has far too much to cover quickly. And of course doing a bunch of history courses at the same time/one after the other helps a lot.
TESU BALS Humanities, thanks to this place!

The mind is willing, but the wallet is weak.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,616 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 4,390 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  GPA Question mysonx3 10 2,618 08-26-2018, 11:51 AM
Last Post: katelynn
  Question about TESU UL Requirements mysonx3 1 1,717 08-21-2018, 10:09 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Equivalency Question dexter1326 4 1,956 08-16-2018, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  TESU Course equivalency question. jbwyo 6 1,943 08-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  COSC Individualised Studies Question Tedium 12 2,792 08-01-2018, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tedium
  Replacing LL with UL duplicate course question (COSC) ReyMysterioso 6 1,974 07-07-2018, 10:58 AM
Last Post: topdog98
  COSC transfer question Paramedic12 8 1,939 06-29-2018, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Tedium
  TESU Question about recording CLEP exams SamCes 5 1,595 06-29-2018, 08:26 AM
Last Post: mdel210201