Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ED4CREDIT
Hey everyone,

I am about to begin ED4CREDIT's Abnormal Psychology course. I have heard that the layout of their courses are a lot like straighterline, which I have taken in the past. I was wondering if anyone had taken the Abnormal Psychology course from ED4CREDIT, and had any insight on it, or if anyone had any general information on how ED4CREDIT course's work?
(Tips/Advice are much appreciated)

Thanks in advance!
I took Managerial Accounting through them, they were fine. It was not an easy course, the questions were very specific to the textbook. You had to read thoroughly to get a good grade on the tests and final exam. The good things are that the exams are all open book except the final, and you can retake exams for a higher grade (although I can't remember how many times). The setup was very similar to SL, including the eTextbook, but I thought it was easier to pass because of the setup of the exams.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(01-25-2018, 03:10 PM)d.cononge Wrote: Hey everyone,

I am about to begin ED4CREDIT's Abnormal Psychology course. I have heard that the layout of their courses are a lot like straighterline, which I have taken in the past. I was wondering if anyone had taken the Abnormal Psychology course from ED4CREDIT, and had any insight on it, or if anyone had any general information on how ED4CREDIT course's work?

Thanks in advance!

Did you take the course and the final yet? I am considering taking this to finish up my degree and one thing I noticed is that according to the syllabus it says that you are allowed to bring written and printed notes to the exam,  however you cannot access the textbook. So I was wondering if you did that?
[-] The following 1 user Likes eliment's post:
  • Llgdavis
(03-12-2018, 09:08 AM)eliment Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 03:10 PM)d.cononge Wrote: Hey everyone,

Thanks in advance!

Did you take the course and the final yet? I am considering taking this to finish up my degree and one thing I noticed is that according to the syllabus it says that you are allowed to bring written and printed notes to the exam,  however you cannot access the textbook. So I was wondering if you did that?
I have already taken and completed the exam. I do not remember notes being allowed, but as long as you know the answers to the tests/quizzes that you have already taken, you will do fine! Pretty much, 90% of the final is made up of all the answers to the tests and quizzes, so it is very easy. I believe that the final took me a total of 10 minutes and i got a 90% on it. Also, for further relief, they do allow a retake of the test for $50 if you do not pass the test. You will just have to contact customer support and ask them to retake if that is the case.
[-] The following 2 users Like d.cononge's post:
  • Llgdavis, studiousimp
Awesome thank you so much for the info!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACE Badges - Ed4Credit Toastmaster 7 1,303 01-20-2021, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Toastmaster
Exclamation Ed4Credit - Acclaim - Credly Problem Toastmaster 14 2,437 12-21-2020, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Toastmaster
  Alternative ed4credit lab? Faceparade 2 781 05-27-2020, 12:29 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Remove Ed4Credit? Clepper43 6 1,528 02-12-2020, 10:19 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Ed4Credit is Gone jamshid666 17 4,069 01-11-2020, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Learnfordegree
  Ed4Credit Notice shadowgem 9 1,996 11-05-2019, 12:40 PM
Last Post: 22gunsonfire
  Review of Ed4Credit course dfrecore 3 3,099 06-24-2019, 01:21 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Are Ed4Credit Courses Pass/Fail or GPA? retro 10 2,060 05-26-2019, 09:56 AM
Last Post: mysonx3
  Ed4Credit.com has 27 new ACE approved courses OnlineStudent011320 95 11,032 03-07-2019, 07:00 PM
Last Post: eriehiker
  UL at ed4credit bnm 3 1,106 12-22-2018, 09:35 AM
Last Post: cookderosa