Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENEB for FIS
Guys,FIS is a member of NACES.You can upload documents for yourself.
Has anyone try ENEB&Ui1 to be revaluated by FIS?
I would not recommend FIS because they came around the time WES came out which was in 1987 and they tend to evaluate more negatively. Also, someone inquired about them a year or two ago and they only equate ENEB/UI1 as "continuing education contrary to the titulo oficial universitario de Master which we equate to a US master’s degree". They also stated that they typically don't do a "course-by-course" evaluation for propio degrees making their evaluations virtually useless.

If you want to help the community out with other evaluators to add to our list on the ENEB wiki, I would recommend Josef Silny and Associates, Inc. International Education Consultants: https://www.jsilny.org/
I hear they tend to be a bit more progressive in evaluating Spanish speaking country schools positively. Currently, SpanTran and IEE give the best evaluations. IEE did confirm that they will still evaluate ENEB as an "accredited graduate certificate" and SpanTran evaluates ENEB as "completion of a graduate program". Both of these give 30 graduate credit hours.
Carlton
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carltoncoleman/

Completed Academic Certificates & Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS General Studies, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

In Progress Academic Certificates & Degrees
Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management
I recommend skipping the following two members as they've responded indicating they will not evaluate título propio.

Institute of Foreign Credential Services, Inc. and Globe Language Services - Both members since May 2022
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Another one that probably should be mentioned is Center for Applied Research, Evaluation and Education, Inc. which was also established in 1987. They emailed me last week after inquiry stating that in order for them to evaluate, the program would have to be recognized by the ministry and not just the school. They didn't outright say they would not evaluate but they did say that it would be considered "unaccredited" for propio programs and that they would not list the courses on the evaluation.
Carlton

PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management
Oh, for those who did get the ENEB Masters & MBA or just one or the other, there is another option I recommend, it is to try other NACES members that have NOT been used before (as per WIKI or this thread)... You should always email them first to see if they would accept evaluations of the Spanish degree first... This way, you can see if it's viable to go that route or not, I emailed all of them back in 2020, many mentioned they do NOT, but I don't recall who did.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(Yesterday, 03:20 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Oh, for those who did get the ENEB Masters & MBA or just one or the other, there is another option I recommend, it is to try other NACES members that have NOT been used before (as per WIKI or this thread)... You should always email them first to see if they would accept evaluations of the Spanish degree first... This way, you can see if it's viable to go that route or not, I emailed all of them back in 2020, many mentioned they do NOT, but I don't recall who did.

I'm wondering should we add a "refuse to evaluate" or "no recognition" row on the ENEB Wiki for those who refuse to evaluate.   I know two that are virtually "refuse to evaluate" although they give "non-accredited" evaluations listing no courses for the course-by-course evaluations which makes them essentially useless.  Foreign Academic Credential Service, Inc. (FACS) is another one that does not evaluate Propios so that is atleast six which includes WES that has joined the list.
Carlton

[-] The following 1 user Likes cacoleman1983's post:
  • Messdiener
(Yesterday, 06:22 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:20 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Oh, for those who did get the ENEB Masters & MBA or just one or the other, there is another option I recommend, it is to try other NACES members that have NOT been used before (as per WIKI or this thread)... You should always email them first to see if they would accept evaluations of the Spanish degree first... This way, you can see if it's viable to go that route or not, I emailed all of them back in 2020, many mentioned they do NOT, but I don't recall who did.

I'm wondering should we add a "refuse to evaluate" or "no recognition" row on the ENEB Wiki for those who refuse to evaluate.   I know two that are virtually "refuse to evaluate" although they give "non-accredited" evaluations listing no courses for the course-by-course evaluations which makes them essentially useless.  Foreign Academic Credential Service, Inc. (FACS) is another one that does not evaluate Propios so that is atleast six which includes WES that has joined the list.

Definitely, Carlton! If someone has already done the legwork of investigating all of these options (as so many of you have), I think it would be immensely valuable to do a write-up on them. It would prevent a lot of headaches in the future.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,666 517,218 Yesterday, 02:55 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 24 21,201 03-27-2024, 01:03 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 4 330 03-25-2024, 09:06 PM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 108 13,022 03-21-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Wowbagger
  WES Canada recognizes ENEB/Isabel smartdegree 79 20,083 03-03-2024, 05:48 AM
Last Post: ecdw94
  ENEB MBA/Master + OTHM level 8 Postgraduate | Combination Evaluation ecdw94 4 719 02-28-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: lincolnlawyer
  ENEB won't let me graduate and refusing to answer all emails and calls slayer35 41 4,475 02-20-2024, 10:20 PM
Last Post: William.H
  ENEB MASTERS Accreditation, Questions Sara143 10 1,635 02-20-2024, 02:33 PM
  Why does DegreeForum like ENEB Pinko64 56 7,469 02-04-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: housecat
  Summary of ENEB Masters in Big Data and Business Intelligence Pinko64 4 1,137 02-04-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: housecat