Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
ENEB Master Thread
An ENEB graduate shared his foreign academic evaluation from Validential. You can view the actual document in the attachment. 

[I concealed his identity because he only shared it with a select group of people and the document stated that it is not intended for distribution.] 

While Validential is not a NACES member, they follow AACRAO evaluation guidelines and utilize publicly available information provided by WES (NACES member) and Scholaro (AICE member) to determine academic equivalence. You can view the attached document to see their organizational memberships.

The ENEB graduate completed the MBA degree and Validential evaluated it as an Isabel 1 University master's degree.  

As stated in the evaluation summary, the degree is "the U.S. equivalent of a Master of Business Administration awarded by regionally accredited universities in the United States".

For ENEB prospective and current students, it is important to score at least 7.5 on every course to assure the same foreign academic evaluation from Validential.

I believe other ENEB degrees will receive the same evaluation from Validential because each ENEB course was converted as a 3 credit U.S. graduate course (and all ENEB degree programs have at least 11 courses, equating to 33 U.S. graduate credits).

--

I understand that certain employers (e.g. government organizations and select private companies) will only accept a foreign academic evaluation from a NACES member (i.e. WES). In such case, a foreign academic evaluation from Validential will not help those job applicants. 

I also understand that certain private companies may request any foreign academic evaluation from job applicants to prove their degree is a U.S. equivalent. In such case, it helps to have a foreign academic evaluation from Validential.   

--

Validential says their "past academic evaluations have been accepted regularly by USCIS (U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security) and various U.S. educational institutions".

Attached Files
.pdf   Validential ENEB MBA Foreign Evaluation.pdf (Size: 407.2 KB / Downloads: 317)
Completed:

Master's Degree, Coaching & Emotional Intelligence, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Business Administration, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Management, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel 1
Professional Certificate, IT Support, Google
Professional Certificate, Cybersecurity Analyst, IBM
Bachelor's Degree, Liberal Studies (Management Minor), University of Maine @ Presque Isle
Honors Certificate, Business Writing, University of Colorado
Certificate, Inclusive Leadership, University of Colorado
Master Herbalist Certification, Academy of Natural Health Sciences

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kal Di's post:
  • openair
Validential is apparently accepted by the Illinois State Board of Education for an educator license. Click on the "Foreign Credential Evaluation Sources" link here; https://www.isbe.net/Pages/Educator-Lice...ation.aspx
The same thing applies to the Louisiana Department of Education: https://www.teachlouisiana.net/pdf/Forei...encies.pdf. It can potentially work for some people. To provide a random example, The University of Arizona Global Campus lists Validential as an accepted foreign credential evaluator; https://www.uagc.edu/partnerships/corpor...ional/faqs
[-] The following 3 users Like openair's post:
  • jch, Kal Di, Pikachu
(06-13-2022, 04:54 PM)openair Wrote: Validential is apparently accepted by the Illinois State Board of Education for an educator license. Click on the "Foreign Credential Evaluation Sources" link here; https://www.isbe.net/Pages/Educator-Lice...ation.aspx

The Louisiana Department of Education also accepts Validential as a foreign credential evaluator.

https://www.teachlouisiana.net/pdf/Forei...encies.pdf
Completed:

Master's Degree, Coaching & Emotional Intelligence, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Business Administration, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Management, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel 1
Professional Certificate, IT Support, Google
Professional Certificate, Cybersecurity Analyst, IBM
Bachelor's Degree, Liberal Studies (Management Minor), University of Maine @ Presque Isle
Honors Certificate, Business Writing, University of Colorado
Certificate, Inclusive Leadership, University of Colorado
Master Herbalist Certification, Academy of Natural Health Sciences

Evaluations for future education, employment, immigration, or whatever your purpose is should come through authorized and recognized credential evaluation agencies.  For all of these, you should go through those channels mentioned (education, employment, immigration) and find out if your AICE or NACES member agency is sufficient.  Some will only require agencies that follow the AACRAO evaluation guidelines and incorporate those strategies in determining if your credential is equivalent to Regional Accreditation here in the US, some agencies have sufficient knowledge, others don't and will easily pass/fail or give a favorable/non favorable evaluation.  

Just because they are or aren't AICE or NACES members, doesn't mean they are doing a good job in terms of customer service and/or evaluating correctly.  I highly recommend people search reviews as well, an example, an international student graduated high school in their respective nation, when their diploma was evaluated, the agency indicated they did NOT graduate high school because of low grades.  I mean, a nation has graduated the student yet the agency evaluated the credential thinks otherwise (or at least the one person who did the evaluation - totally crazy how that happened).  I have seen so many discrepancies, it's not even funny anymore! 

Another example, a competitor to ENEB offering a cheaper package was recently evaluated as equivalent to an EU degree, this person completed a Bachelors and Masters very inexpensively and private messaged me asking which PhD offerings could be completed in 1-2 years for them.  Basically - Outcomes will vary between agencies and individuals completing the evaluation...  Do your research and due diligence to make sure everything goes smoothly as possible... You can compare costs, reviews, and see which agency will be a better match for you.  If the channels you're going through require a specific one, then obviously you'll have to go that route.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I'm curious what they submitted in leu of transcript.
The report says "Transcripts/Grades Issued By: The Registrar of Universidad Isabel I" - which, as we know, is not a case, as Isabel does not actually issue transcripts for ENEB degrees.
MSML, WGU 2022
BAS, UMPI, 2021
AAS, Pierpont C&TC, 2021

ACE (119): Sophia, 93; TEEX, 5; SDC, 12; ACTFL, 6
RA (50): ASU, 8; ONU, 3; UMPI, 39
NA (16) : UoPeople, 16
Other: ENEB/Isabel I, MBA (2021)
Also dropped a gazillion of classes!!

Family members work on degrees at Ashworth, TESU, Purdue, UMPI, NationsU
[-] The following 1 user Likes NoStudentNoCry's post:
  • eLearner
(06-13-2022, 09:13 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Another example, a competitor to ENEB offering a cheaper package was recently evaluated as equivalent to an EU degree, this person completed a Bachelors and Masters very inexpensively and private messaged me asking which PhD offerings could be completed in 1-2 years for them.

Would you be willing to share names of or links to this competitor's programs?
[-] The following 5 users Like Messdiener's post:
  • asianphd, FastTrackDegree, Kal Di, TINASAM, Vle045
(06-13-2022, 09:26 PM)NoStudentNoCry Wrote: I'm curious what they submitted in leu of transcript.
The report says "Transcripts/Grades Issued By: The Registrar of Universidad Isabel I" - which, as we know, is not a case, as Isabel does not actually issue transcripts for ENEB degrees.

Nor transcripts for degrees from any of the many other propio programs they oversee, so I'd like to know about that as well.
Validential has issued U.S. degree equivalencies for licensed-only French institutions in the past (something which other evaluators might be reluctant to do). That said, the evaluations from them may work for some people, especially those looking to get hired by various companies. Some U.S. colleges and universities have found their evaluations to be acceptable as well. If I was looking for evaluations outside of naces.org and aice-eval.org, I would probably look for those credential evaluation agencies that have a slightly higher acceptance rate among universities and colleges. A google search may help one locate the schools that have accepted a given evaluator. To give an example, there are some non-NACES and non-AICE credential evaluation agencies that cover all the major university and college institutions in a given state.
[-] The following 1 user Likes openair's post:
  • Pikachu
ENEB said they can send a transcript upon my request when I am ready.

Thank you for sharing this! I was going to do IEE now I wonder if I should use this one.
(06-14-2022, 10:23 AM)ashkir Wrote: ENEB said they can send a transcript upon my request when I am ready.

Yes, ENEB sends transcripts directly - I had them to send my transcript to former employer. Took a while though.
MSML, WGU 2022
BAS, UMPI, 2021
AAS, Pierpont C&TC, 2021

ACE (119): Sophia, 93; TEEX, 5; SDC, 12; ACTFL, 6
RA (50): ASU, 8; ONU, 3; UMPI, 39
NA (16) : UoPeople, 16
Other: ENEB/Isabel I, MBA (2021)
Also dropped a gazillion of classes!!

Family members work on degrees at Ashworth, TESU, Purdue, UMPI, NationsU

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with ENEB David1477 6 411 Yesterday, 03:01 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 11 1,083 Yesterday, 02:52 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 1 152 Yesterday, 11:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 261 Yesterday, 02:11 AM
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 33 2,298 04-20-2024, 05:20 PM
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 25,379 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 15,320 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,204 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,352 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 209 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley