Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
ENEB Master Thread
So I have been censored and warned simply for disagreeing. All the vitriol and ah honomin was towards me. I simply disagree with the messaging here.
Calling someone a troll is a personal attack. 

If you think that someone is trolling, and you don't want to respond to it, then report the post and we'll deal with it.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • ashkir
What happened here? Whole bunch of deletes. Looks like someone has since posted but I can't see their post. That's such a weird thing the forum does.
(06-23-2022, 02:01 PM)ss20ts Wrote: What happened here? Whole bunch of deletes. Looks like someone has since posted but I can't see their post. That's such a weird thing the forum does.

If you log out you can see the posts. Definitely a bug in the forum software.
In Progress: MBA - HAUniv, Anticipated 2024
Completed: BSBA OpMgmt - TESU June 2021

UG - AP Tests: 20 credits | APICS: 12 Credits | CLEP: 6 credits | Saylor Academy: 6 credits | Sophia.org: 27 credits | Study.com: 12 credits | Davar Academy: 3 credits | TESU: 15 credits | Other College: 99.5 credits
GR - HAUniv: 9 credits
My MBA got validated by Validential. However, it has ENEB on it. But they did add course credits! :O

After talking with Rachel as so many evaluations are "circumstantial", I also paid for IEE and WES and will report back. Those will take longer.  I'll be posting them each when I get them. Validential is accepted by a few state Board of Educations.

WES will take probably about 2-3 more months.
No idea how long a IEE will take.

Attached Files
.pdf   mba eval redacted.pdf (Size: 375.49 KB / Downloads: 326)
[-] The following 9 users Like ashkir's post:
  • cacoleman1983, eLearner, JPN, Kal Di, mariobros1985, Pikachu, rachel83az, sparkling, Vle045
(06-25-2022, 05:10 PM)ashkir Wrote: My MBA got validated by Validential. However, it has ENEB on it. But they did add course credits! :O

After talking with Rachel as so many evaluations are "circumstantial", I also paid for IEE and WES and will report back. Those will take longer.  I'll be posting them each when I get them. Validential is accepted by a few state Board of Educations.

I like how they listed both ENEB and Isabel I on the evaluation which is what all evaluators should do as this is a program awarded through both schools and ENEB's status is based off of Isabel I's certification. A good enough reason in it of itself to make this equivalent to a regionally accredited degree suggesting ENEB is essentially a college within Isabel I.
[-] The following 3 users Like cacoleman1983's post:
  • Kal Di, rachel83az, Vle045
(06-25-2022, 05:10 PM)ashkir Wrote: My MBA got validated by Validential. However, it has ENEB on it. But they did add course credits! :O

Well, that settles the debate. Grats on the successful evaluation!

What documents did you send Validential?
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
(06-25-2022, 07:03 PM)Thorne Wrote:

Well, that settles the debate. Grats on the successful evaluation!

What documents did you send Validential?
ENEB gave me a signed diploma confirmation PDF and they emailed a transcript to Validential for me. Very easy process. Validential did reject the initial transcript, because ENEB didn't put my name on it.

(06-25-2022, 06:42 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote:

I like how they listed both ENEB and Isabel I on the evaluation which is what all evaluators should do as this is a program awarded through both schools and ENEB's status is based off of Isabel I's certification.   A good enough reason in it of itself to make this equivalent to a regionally accredited degree suggesting ENEB is essentially a college within Isabel I.
I agree. I prefer it with both. Because ENEB is the one that did it. They work with Isabel. If I would've done it at a local school by me, I would've gotten a diploma with the bigger school's name with the smaller school's name also on it. That's only fair. 

I was hoping for at least NA, but I'm happy with the RA Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like ashkir's post:
  • rachel83az, Vle045
(06-25-2022, 07:03 PM)ashkir Wrote: ENEB gave me a signed diploma confirmation PDF and they emailed a transcript to Validential for me. Very easy process. Validential did reject the initial transcript, because ENEB didn't put my name on it.

I think he may have meant, did they send just the ENEB diploma and ENEB transcript? Or just the Isabel diploma and ENEB transcript?

(06-25-2022, 07:03 PM)ashkir Wrote: I agree. I prefer it with both. Because ENEB is the one that did it. They work with Isabel. If I would've done it at a local school by me, I would've gotten a diploma with the bigger school's name with the smaller school's name also on it. That's only fair. 

I was hoping for at least NA, but I'm happy with the RA Smile

When it comes to decisions, I don't know all of Validentials procedures specifically, but evaluators normally only evaluate for equivalence to U.S. regionally accredited and unaccredited.

How long does it take, on average and what is the general process of getting an MBA thru this Option? Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 31 1,912 6 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 10 939 04-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: ecdw94
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 24,872 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 14,853 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,099 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,311 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 192 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 540 03-28-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 605 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 589 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77