Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(02-26-2023, 06:02 PM)PellmellShell Wrote: I'm trying to plan ahead,
 If anyone has any info on the following could you clarify?
I should be getting my associates from Pierpont soon, around May with 63-ish credits, after that I'm planning on a business bachelors at UMPI, of some kind.

However, I thought I could finish off most of the masters/MBA at ENEB before starting the bachelors at UMPI, then right before completing the ENEB degrees transfer over credits from ENEB to take my 63 credits to 90 for a UMPI transfer, then doing the remaining 30 credits for the UMPI Business Bachelors in 1-2 semesters for a total of 120, finally finishing up the last bit of the ENEB Masters/MBA. In this way I could still take advantage of the Pell Grant, for UMPI. Does this seem doable?

Further questions: I thought I'd take advantage of the $250 deal that ENEB has running now, the gifting one, if anyone would be up for that. I believe I purchase it then send the info to said ambassador. I'm unsure if it is even possible as I don't yet have the Pierpont degree, and if I have to start the degree at ENEB right after its purchased, from what it looked like I could wait till after I receive my Pierpont degree to actually start, or any time for that matter.

Background info:
I currently run my own business, online arbitrage generally. Does anyone have any thought on which of ENEBs courses would be most beneficial for Business Owners. I plan on opening more business/sidehustles and growing them as I go forward.

I don't know if anyone has transferred the ENEB degree to UMPI to be honest. You might spend more on getting a course by course evaluation to attempt to take it to UMPI then it'd cost to take it on Sophia. ENEB courses are usually meant for after a BA. The concepts may give you some trouble, unless you have a solid understanding in the basis of leadership or other business elements.

If you do so, and transfer them to UMPI please do share your results! We'd love to see it!
[-] The following 2 users Like ashkir's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta, origamishuttle
(02-26-2023, 08:33 PM)ashkir Wrote:
(02-26-2023, 06:02 PM)PellmellShell Wrote: I'm trying to plan ahead,
 If anyone has any info on the following could you clarify?
I should be getting my associates from Pierpont soon, around May with 63-ish credits, after that I'm planning on a business bachelors at UMPI, of some kind.

However, I thought I could finish off most of the masters/MBA at ENEB before starting the bachelors at UMPI, then right before completing the ENEB degrees transfer over credits from ENEB to take my 63 credits to 90 for a UMPI transfer, then doing the remaining 30 credits for the UMPI Business Bachelors in 1-2 semesters for a total of 120, finally finishing up the last bit of the ENEB Masters/MBA. In this way I could still take advantage of the Pell Grant, for UMPI. Does this seem doable?

Further questions: I thought I'd take advantage of the $250 deal that ENEB has running now, the gifting one, if anyone would be up for that. I believe I purchase it then send the info to said ambassador. I'm unsure if it is even possible as I don't yet have the Pierpont degree, and if I have to start the degree at ENEB right after its purchased, from what it looked like I could wait till after I receive my Pierpont degree to actually start, or any time for that matter.

Background info:
I currently run my own business, online arbitrage generally. Does anyone have any thought on which of ENEBs courses would be most beneficial for Business Owners. I plan on opening more business/sidehustles and growing them as I go forward.

I don't know if anyone has transferred the ENEB degree to UMPI to be honest. You might spend more on getting a course by course evaluation to attempt to take it to UMPI then it'd cost to take it on Sophia. ENEB courses are usually meant for after a BA. The concepts may give you some trouble, unless you have a solid understanding in the basis of leadership or other business elements.

If you do so, and transfer them to UMPI please do share your results! We'd love to see it!
I'd say I've got a solid grasp of project management, I've self studied for 6+ years to create tactics & systems to combat my mental health. In regards to others areas my business education has been more real-time trial and error. 
Math isn't my friend so if the MBA is heavy in that i'd say its a no go.
I guess my question in regards to the content is: Is it something where I need the fundamental before I begin or are they inbuilt into the education? 
I had no idea the evaluations could be so expensive. Who decides these things?
(02-23-2023, 01:15 PM)eLearner Wrote:
(02-23-2023, 12:29 PM)78unknowncl Wrote: Hi!

I am currently interested in enrolling at ENEB for the MBA and Master in Project Management. For you folks who are currently enrolled (or maybe graduated already), do they have some kind of alumni network? I think for an MBA, an alumni network is arguably one of the most sought features.

I'd look into their Teamwork MBA. That may yield some of the results you're looking for in that regard, at least partially.

(02-24-2023, 11:44 PM)Silvious Wrote:
(02-24-2023, 01:30 PM)KSoul Wrote: An administrative fee of 35 EUR for all approved transfer credits.

(02-24-2023, 12:11 PM)Silvious Wrote:
(02-24-2023, 12:06 PM)Kal Di Wrote:
(02-07-2023, 11:10 AM)Silvious Wrote: I got out of the same 3 courses aforementioned. I submitted the PMP cert after completion of MBA + BD program.

KSoul and/or Silvious, did they charge you an administrative fee to accept those Coursera credits in order to exempt you from taking those 3 courses?

No charge for me, I just got it taken off.

If I read your comments correctly in the thread, why request credit on the PMP after completing the degree? Also, did you get the transfer fee waived, or was there no fee because you already completed the courses that would have been waived with the transfer?

I did it to get the third program, Masters in PM. It was only one extra course after the transfer of the PMP. I was not asked of any transfer fee when submitting my credentials so I didn't assume there is any, and I do not have to do the waived course (marked validated/pass on TS).

Though I did just pay a lot more for 2 extra programs, so that may be why may they have made a fee exception.

You will have to pay for the program tuition in order to get the degree.
Still very much frustrated I will never be able to work for the Spanish Government.

Universidad Isabel I/ENEB, 22/23:  You Pick!
Not to change the subject, but just sent my last degree I will have accredited per US Standards to Validential - Masters in HR.  I will not, I anticipate have the need for any other translations.

But, who knows...famous last words, right?
Still very much frustrated I will never be able to work for the Spanish Government.

Hi,

I just want to let you folks know that I have checked with the Ministry of Education of Indonesia (because I am originally from there), and they have previously evaluated ENEB degree in Project Management as an equivalent Master.

Might want to update the wiki (https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/ENEB).
[-] The following 3 users Like 78unknowncl's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta, KSoul, mariobros1985
(03-02-2023, 05:23 AM)78unknowncl Wrote: Hi,

I just want to let you folks know that I have checked with the Ministry of Education of Indonesia (because I am originally from there), and they have previously evaluated ENEB degree in Project Management as an equivalent Master.

Might want to update the wiki (https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/ENEB).

Thanks for the update. You can log in and update the information. It's a team effort building out the wiki pages.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 2024
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
[-] The following 1 user Likes KSoul's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta
Validential has spoken...my ENEB Master in HR has been evaluated as a US RA Master's Degree.

If anyone would be interested in seeing how other programs may measure up with other evaluation providers, I'm all game.  Sent my final project in for Warehouse today, actually, and the final degree program is Project Management.  I'm waiting to see if I will be granted any exemptions from PM as I have a series of professional certifications that cover Project Management.  So, we shall wait and see...

[-] The following 2 users Like BadSquirrelBeta's post:
  • JPN, KSoul
The list continues to grow in the creative ways ENEB figures out how to generate extra revenue with little to no labor.

The latest:

You’ve asked, we’ve listened. Now available Leave of Absence!

At ENEB, we are committed to making your training experience with us perfect. If you need to take some time off, we'll give it to you!

Now you can purchase a break of up to 4 months.

Press pause now!

2 MONTHS FOR 49€ / 3 MONTHS FOR 69€ / 4 MONTHS FOR 79€

________

For those who have already started and get sidelined for one reason or another, I could see them paying these fees to get them enough time to have their efforts not go to waste. ENEB is going to nickel and dime their way up to UPMI prices in 10 years  Big Grin
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 2024
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
[-] The following 1 user Likes KSoul's post:
  • Vle045
ECE Valuation post in this thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid315539
WES USA valuation post in this thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...=327382#pi
(03-05-2023, 10:39 AM)soulblader Wrote: ECE Valuation post in this thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid315539
WES USA valuation post in this thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...=327382#pi

AES Valuation post in this thread:  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid386543
IEE Valuation post in this thread:  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid381685
All others can be checked at the wiki:  https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/ENEB
Carlton
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carltoncoleman/

Completed Academic Certificates & Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS General Studies, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

In Progress Academic Certificates & Degrees
Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes cacoleman1983's post:
  • origamishuttle

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 10 884 Yesterday, 01:47 PM
Last Post: ecdw94
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 24,580 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 14,688 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,087 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 29 1,778 04-11-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,279 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 187 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 535 03-28-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 596 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 583 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77