Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ENEB courses: Let’s discuss the classwork
Have you completed ENEB courses?  Or are you taking classes now?  How is it going?

I recently signed up but it is not my primary focus at the moment.  So I am off to a very slow start. I like that there are some videos, but some are in Spanish. The Spanish ones aren’t helpful for me. 
Can anyone tell me if I can expect to write papers in this program?
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
(05-10-2021, 06:14 AM)Vle045 Wrote: Have you completed ENEB courses?  Or are you taking classes now?  How is it going?

I recently signed up but it is not my primary focus at the moment.  So I am off to a very slow start. I like that there are some videos, but some are in Spanish. The Spanish ones aren’t helpful for me. 
Can anyone tell me if I can expect to write papers in this program?
Yep you're going to be writing a decent amount of papers.

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

That will definitely slow me down. But I do like that it is fairly self paced. Hopefully that will help once I sit down to really work on it.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)

Did anyone buy Big Data programm? I read there is no tools explained in the degree. I mean there is no practical part for usage of industry tools . Can anyone share their experience?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cofffeee's post:
  • Vle045
(05-10-2021, 12:40 PM)Cofffeee Wrote: Did anyone buy Big Data programm? I read there is no tools explained in the degree. I mean there is no practical part for usage of industry tools . Can anyone share their experience?

From what I've been told, that program is about Big Data from a business management perspective (management of people and resources rather than practice in Big Data systems as the primary job). I would expect that from a business school.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eLearner's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta
http://prntscr.com/12sfwmi Here are the section for the Big Data program. Technical part feels like only in chapter 1, 2 and 9, but then it's just very brief intros of PowerBI
(05-10-2021, 12:40 PM)Cofffeee Wrote: Did anyone buy Big Data programm? I read there is no tools explained in the degree. I mean there is no practical part for usage of industry tools . Can anyone share their experience?

I did, but I dropped it because it was so nontechnical and changed my enrollment to Project Management
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
The papers in this program from what I read on the sister forum should not exceed 18 pages but you can write as little as 10 pages or possibly less for each class provided you meet the requirements on the rubric. Some have written 10 while one had written upwards of 40 per class. The Big Data program is grounded more in theory and you will not get strong technical aspects from any of ENEB's programs. You would have to pick this up from other sources. Still not bad for what you pay for in my opinion. I just got word from the foreign evaluator IEE that they would likely evaluate it as equivalent to an accredited Graduate Certificate.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cacoleman1983's post:
  • Vle045
(05-13-2021, 09:33 AM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: The papers in this program from what I read on the sister forum should not exceed 18 pages but you can write as little as 10 pages or possibly less for each class provided you meet the requirements on the rubric.   Some have written 10 while one had written upwards of 40 per class.  The Big Data program is grounded more in theory and you will not get strong technical aspects from any of ENEB's programs.  You would have to pick this up from other sources.   Still not bad for what you pay for in my opinion.  I just got word from the foreign evaluator IEE that they would likely evaluate it as equivalent to a Graduate Certificate.

Interesting about the papers.  I know when I was in college 100 years ago I was able to easily get good grades on papers even when they were shorter than they were supposed to be.  My writing tends to be to the point.  We didn’t have “rubrics” back then.  I had never heard of it until my son was in 4h grade.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 

Does anyone else get a blank page when you log in? It seems to be happening frequently
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,737 537,146 6 hours ago
Last Post: Thorne
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 31 1,942 11 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 10 945 04-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: ecdw94
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 24,897 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 14,860 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 542 03-28-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
  WES Canada recognizes ENEB/Isabel smartdegree 79 21,127 03-03-2024, 05:48 AM
Last Post: ecdw94
  ENEB MBA/Master + OTHM level 8 Postgraduate | Combination Evaluation ecdw94 4 849 02-28-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: lincolnlawyer
  ENEB won't let me graduate and refusing to answer all emails and calls slayer35 41 4,684 02-20-2024, 10:20 PM
Last Post: William.H
  ENEB MASTERS Accreditation, Questions Sara143 10 1,824 02-20-2024, 02:33 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77