Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
ENEB Master Thread
Does anyone have the dimensions for the Isabel I degree?  Still a ways away but I might get it framed.
(04-20-2024, 11:02 AM)spree610 Wrote: IEE dharges $50 per additional credential/revision.

Did you submit both documents from Isabel I and ENEB, or just the ENEB transcript and diploma for IEE evaluation?
NEXT: Considering DBA, DIT or PhD
In Progress: MSU MBA

Completed: WGU MS-CIA & Ms University Isabel I, ENEB
TEEX: Cybersecurity 101 (4), Cybersecurity 201 (3), Cybersecurity 301 (3)
Sophia: Accounting (3), Project Management (3) Principles of Finance (3) 
Coursera: Google IT Certification, and Google Project Management.

(04-21-2024, 07:34 PM)Imbanewbie Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 11:02 AM)spree610 Wrote: IEE dharges $50 per additional credential/revision.

Did you submit both documents from Isabel I and ENEB, or just the ENEB transcript and diploma for IEE evaluation?

No, ENEB sent them electronically - https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid418007
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(04-21-2024, 01:42 PM)jb111 Wrote: Does anyone have the dimensions for the Isabel I degree?  Still a ways away but I might get it framed.

It is double A4 size. I got an A3 frame and it fits perfectly inside it.
For those who completed ENEB degrees for professional reasons, how did you list it on your LinkedIn/resumes? Did you put Isabel 1 as the institution where you completed the programs or did you put ENEB, particularly for those who received both diplomas?

And did you benefit professionally because of attaining the degrees or did it have no material effect on your professional life? (By benefiting professionally it can mean having recruiters reach out, having a salary increase from your current job, qualifying you for another job or career pivot, etc.)

For Americans in particular, I would love to hear your experiences.
I listed it as from Isabel I. Listed it for a while on LinkedIn and my work internal profile account. Nobody noticed. My significant other said "you don't really expect anyone to take that seriously as a real degree, do you?" Decided after a short while that as an obscure online school from Spain (where I've never lived) that Isabel I, much less ENEB, likely wasn't going to move the neede. And that if anyone asked me about it I didn't know what I would say about it anyway. So I delisted it. I don't acknowledge it anywhere now.
[-] The following 2 users Like ReyMysterioso's post:
  • karehiro, Vle045
(Yesterday, 12:16 PM)karehiro Wrote: For those who completed ENEB degrees for professional reasons, how did you list it on your LinkedIn/resumes? Did you put Isabel 1 as the institution where you completed the programs or did you put ENEB, particularly for those who received both diplomas?

And did you benefit professionally because of attaining the degrees or did it have no material effect on your professional life? (By benefiting professionally it can mean having recruiters reach out, having a salary increase from your current job, qualifying you for another job or career pivot, etc.)

I'm from the US. I listed Isabel I as the institution I completed the program with. My reasoning was to use Isabel because I used the Isabel diploma for all of my evaluations (Validential, etc). So far, it hasn't had an enormous effect, but I have noticed that I get some recruiter emails about different jobs than I did prior to finishing the program.
(Yesterday, 12:16 PM)karehiro Wrote: For those who completed ENEB degrees for professional reasons, how did you list it on your LinkedIn/resumes? Did you put Isabel 1 as the institution where you completed the programs or did you put ENEB, particularly for those who received both diplomas?

I'm not from the US however he is my experience.

I list it on LinkedIn/resumes as ENEB and Isabel I.

It has been looked upon favourably by employers and recruiters. I have also reached out to recruiters who have ENEB degrees on LinkedIn directly.

I don't think it had a material effect but it has been acknowledged as a demonstration of commitment to learning and improvement. It hasn't qualified me for another job but has helped me develop my skillset and learn things that help in leadership and management. It has also helped me understand and converse with senior leadership on certain topics.

I haven’t been able to finish it yet, but I doubt I will list it anywhere, if I do.  It’s too obscure and anyone who looks it up will see it’s a Groupon deal.  The best case scenario for me is I will hopefully learn *something* and maybe I’d list it in my signature on this forum.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 0 29 2 hours ago
Last Post: Atoshi
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 197 7 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Help with ENEB David1477 5 290 04-21-2024, 03:19 AM
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 33 2,178 04-20-2024, 05:20 PM
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 10 995 04-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: ecdw94
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 25,254 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 15,196 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,142 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,344 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 200 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley