Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENEB transfer credit to Universidad Azteca/UCN and others
Just an update for this thread. I finally received the scanned documents of my PhD diploma and transcript from UCN but I am still waiting on them to mail my documents. I plan to use IEE to evaluate the scanned documents. As for Azteca/UCN in general, UCN has stop their partnership with Azteca due to Nicaragua government changes with the education system which has seen many schools close there. Azteca currently has other partnerships that they are forming that will lead to official degrees from those partner schools.
Carlton
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carltoncoleman/

Completed Academic Certificates & Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS General Studies, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

In Progress Academic Certificates & Degrees
Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes cacoleman1983's post:
  • KSoul
(10-05-2023, 11:36 AM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: Just an update for this thread.  I finally received the scanned documents of my PhD diploma and transcript from UCN but I am still waiting on them to mail my documents.   I plan to use IEE to evaluate the scanned documents.    As for Azteca/UCN in general,  UCN has stop their partnership with Azteca due to Nicaragua government changes with the education system which has seen many schools close there.  Azteca currently has other partnerships that they are forming that will lead to official degrees from those partner schools.

Well, congrats on that at least!

I suppose you're now Dr. Coleman, eh?  Big Grin

I'm not seeing any other partnerships on the Azteca site with universities, but maybe they just haven't updated things yet.
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
Congrats Carlton! Wow, that took a while to get settled... Not too sure why there was a hold up for you to get everything in order on their side. But the wait was worth it as you now have your degree conferred! I'll wait for your update to the IEE evaluation and hope you get a favorable one... Great work and congrats again!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(10-05-2023, 11:36 AM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: Just an update for this thread.  I finally received the scanned documents of my PhD diploma and transcript from UCN but I am still waiting on them to mail my documents.   I plan to use IEE to evaluate the scanned documents.    As for Azteca/UCN in general,  UCN has stop their partnership with Azteca due to Nicaragua government changes with the education system which has seen many schools close there.  Azteca currently has other partnerships that they are forming that will lead to official degrees from those partner schools.
Do you know who their other partners are ?
(10-06-2023, 12:13 PM)stevennguyen15691 Wrote:
Do you know who their other partners are ?

DTI University & Collegium Humanum - Warsaw Management University are a couple of them.   I'm not sure if their programs are considered official or not though but you do get a degree from Azteca and one of them for around $10k.   Azteca/UCN was roughly about $6000 when I completed the program.  Azteca without any partnership (propio only) was still roughly the same, maybe $1000 less.   That ship has sailed so it looks as though all other dual programs will be paying double the cost.   I only received the UCN degree which was the most important one.    

As many may know, Azteca also issues validation degrees (similar to Universidad Isabel I & UCAM) for other schools that are non-accredited on a case-by-case basis provided that the school is state-authorized/approved in their respective countries.
Carlton
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carltoncoleman/

Completed Academic Certificates & Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS General Studies, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

In Progress Academic Certificates & Degrees
Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,720 532,925 4 hours ago
Last Post: nykorn
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 14,534 Yesterday, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 29 1,723 04-11-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 27 24,034 04-11-2024, 03:06 AM
Last Post: vetvso
  Graduate Schools that accept the most transfer credits sanantone 66 15,805 04-09-2024, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 7 666 04-01-2024, 01:42 PM
Last Post: ecdw94
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 522 03-28-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
  Troy University Master's - $250/credit for military PreLawCoastie 11 639 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Graduate transfer credits David1477 10 1,026 03-03-2024, 02:05 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  WES Canada recognizes ENEB/Isabel smartdegree 79 20,781 03-03-2024, 05:48 AM
Last Post: ecdw94