Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESHE/ALCALA & UCAM (and other Universidad) Master of Permanent Training in XXX
Recently, I was reminded by several of my friends on ENEB. They haphazardly mentioned ESHE/ALCALA also are providing Master programs. Unlike ENEB, the two seem to focus on health related programs, mainly in Máster de Formación Permanente.

Thanks to many ENEB clients, we confirmed that CANADA WES and US WES (though it said "unaccredited") can certify ENEB and UI1. But I did not find any WES info on master degrees provided on the platform of ESHE/ALCALA. Therefore, I asked ESHE and UCAM. Till now, UCAM has not responded. For ESHE, below are the answers via email. The DeepL may have some translation error. I don't know what does "the beech tree" mean... Eng is not my mother language. 

Q: I was wondering if this Master program’s transcript (the score of each course) will be issued by ESHE or UCAM? And can it be certified by US’s WES? Does it require to write a thesis in the end?

A: El diploma acreditativo de la formación lo expide la Universidad y va dentro del precio de matricula. El certificado de notas también es expedido por la Universidad y pero tiene un coste adicional de 75€. Ambos documentos, titulo y certificado de notas es expedido, firmado y sellado por la Universidad.
Para este máster no es necesario realizar trabajo final o tesis.
Puede enviar todos los documentos necesarios para que la US´s WES certifique el programa como un titulo propio, no debería tener problema.

(A: The diploma is issued by the University and is included in the tuition fee. The transcript is also issued by the University and has an additional cost of 75€. Both documents, diploma and transcript, are issued, signed and stamped by the University.

For this master's degree it is not necessary to do a final paper or thesis.
You can send all the necessary documents for the US's WES to certify the program as a proper degree, you should have no problem.)

QThanks. So if I apply for certification in US's WES, can UCAM directly send the degree, transcripts, etc., or will ESHE send them? I myself cannot send them since the official procedure has to be a institute to send materials to WES.

AActualmente la Universidad no se hace responsable del envio de ningún material a ningún página de certificación. Las transcripciones necesarias tendría que abonarlas usted y realizarlas por su cuenta, no tenemos ese servicio disponible. Solo realizamos la apostilla de la haya. En cuanto a realizar ESHE el envío no lo hemos realizado nunca. No tenemos ese servicio activo. Tendría que ser el alumno el que hiciera la petición
(A: Currently the University is not responsible for sending any material to any certification site. The necessary transcripts would have to be paid for by you and done on your own, we do not have that service available. We only do the apostille of the beech tree. As far as ESHE is concerned, we have never done it. We do not have this service active. It would have to be the student who would make the request.)

The good news is that the degree, transcripts are only issued by Universidad (or I am wrong, please correct me. The ENEB may be deemed as educational institute, but ESHE is more like a corporation)
However, it seems that it would be extremely difficult to obtain WES certification for ESHE/ALCALA.
[-] The following 1 user Likes yuwenjiaxuan's post:
  • kai1120
If the envelope is unopened, WES may accept the transcript/diploma if from the student. That's the typical standard procedure.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(05-23-2023, 05:37 AM)rachel83az Wrote: If the envelope is unopened, WES may accept the transcript/diploma if from the student. That's the typical standard procedure.

Thanks for the reminding. I checked WES website. Yes. Unopened envelop from the student can be accepted by the WES as well. Then I shall ask those who are about to receive their degree in August. (The minimum time is six months and I noticed that they completed the program in February)

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
(05-23-2023, 04:52 AM)yuwenjiaxuan Wrote: Recently, I was reminded by several of my friends on ENEB. They haphazardly mentioned ESHE/ALCALA also are providing Master programs. Unlike ENEB, the two seem to focus on health related programs, mainly in Máster de Formación Permanente.

Thanks to many ENEB clients, we confirmed that CANADA WES and US WES (though it said "unaccredited") can certify ENEB and UI1. But I did not find any WES info on master degrees provided on the platform of ESHE/ALCALA. Therefore, I asked ESHE and UCAM. Till now, UCAM has not responded. For ESHE, below are the answers via email. The DeepL may have some translation error. I don't know what does "the beech tree" mean... Eng is not my mother language. 

Q: I was wondering if this Master program’s transcript (the score of each course) will be issued by ESHE or UCAM? And can it be certified by US’s WES? Does it require to write a thesis in the end?

A: El diploma acreditativo de la formación lo expide la Universidad y va dentro del precio de matricula. El certificado de notas también es expedido por la Universidad y pero tiene un coste adicional de 75€. Ambos documentos, titulo y certificado de notas es expedido, firmado y sellado por la Universidad.
Puede enviar todos los documentos necesarios para que la US´s WES certifique el programa como un titulo propio, no debería tener problema.

(A: The diploma is issued by the University and is included in the tuition fee. The transcript is also issued by the University and has an additional cost of 75€. Both documents, diploma and transcript, are issued, signed and stamped by the University.

You can send all the necessary documents for the US's WES to certify the program as a proper degree, you should have no problem.)

QThanks. So if I apply for certification in US's WES, can UCAM directly send the degree, transcripts, etc., or will ESHE send them? I myself cannot send them since the official procedure has to be a institute to send materials to WES.

AActualmente la Universidad no se hace responsable del envio de ningún material a ningún página de certificación. Las transcripciones necesarias tendría que abonarlas usted y realizarlas por su cuenta, no tenemos ese servicio disponible. Solo realizamos la apostilla de la haya. En cuanto a realizar ESHE el envío no lo hemos realizado nunca. No tenemos ese servicio activo. Tendría que ser el alumno el que hiciera la petición
(A: Currently the University is not responsible for sending any material to any certification site. The necessary transcripts would have to be paid for by you and done on your own, we do not have that service available. We only do the apostille of the beech tree. As far as ESHE is concerned, we have never done it. We do not have this service active. It would have to be the student who would make the request.)

The good news is that the degree, transcripts are only issued by Universidad (or I am wrong, please correct me. The ENEB may be deemed as educational institute, but ESHE is more like a corporation)
However, it seems that it would be extremely difficult to obtain WES certification for ESHE/ALCALA.

la apostilla de la haya = the Hayue Apostille
Since the transcripts are issued by the university,  other NACES evaluation service providers that do not require documents sent directly from institutions may be worth a try, such as Spantrans.
(05-23-2023, 05:49 AM)xianbd Wrote:
(05-23-2023, 04:52 AM)yuwenjiaxuan Wrote: Recently, I was reminded by several of my friends on ENEB. They haphazardly mentioned ESHE/ALCALA also are providing Master programs. Unlike ENEB, the two seem to focus on health related programs, mainly in Máster de Formación Permanente.

la apostilla de la haya = the Hayue Apostille
Since the transcripts are issued by the university,  other NACES evaluation service providers that do not require documents sent directly from institutions may be worth a try, such as Spantrans.

Thanks. But I was also wondering if the master of permanent training may discount its value so as to hamper certification process and results. ENEB & UI1’s master does not have the word like “formacion”.

Maybe you could ask WES about that
(05-23-2023, 08:35 AM)xianbd Wrote: Maybe you could ask WES about that

Yes. I also asked WES but no reply yet. Never mind, I would try ENEB program first.

(05-23-2023, 08:59 AM)yuwenjiaxuan Wrote:

Yes. I also asked WES but no reply yet. Never mind, I would try ENEB program first.

@yuwenjiaxuan, Welcome to the board.  What is your goal?
Do you already have a Bachelors and now looking towards a Masters program?
Did you review the links I had on a previous thread I wrote about for ESHE? 

If you're trying the ENEB program, which one or two programs are you looking at?  
Here's the sign up page if you're looking towards enrolling in a program or two: ENEB Masters Link
You may want to fill in the template/addendum here: New To DegreeForum
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(05-23-2023, 11:52 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
(05-23-2023, 08:59 AM)yuwenjiaxuan Wrote:

@yuwenjiaxuan, Welcome to the board.  What is your goal?
Do you already have a Bachelors and now looking towards a Masters program?
Did you review the links I had on a previous thread I wrote about for ESHE? 

If you're trying the ENEB program, which one or two programs are you looking at?  
Here's the sign up page if you're looking towards enrolling in a program or two: ENEB Masters Link
You may want to fill in the template/addendum here: New To DegreeForum

Thanks. I've got a bachelor's degree in-person and certified in my home country. But some uncontrollable issue casues an incapability of certified by WES.
I have bought ENEB's MBA & MA of Big data and Business Intelligence yesterday and hope to finish the program as soon as possible so as to be certified by WES.

Technically, every título propio can be considered a Máster de Formación Permanente.

As was mentioned on the other forum:

Quote:This is because a fairly recent spanish law stipulates that Master-propio degrees may only be awarded as "Master en formacion permanente" in two years at the latest, to avoid confusion with the official master degrees:
https://www.mastermania.com/noticias_mas...-7075.html
https://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2021-15781 (Chapter VIII, Article 37)

Moving forward, ENEB ought to include this same degree nomenclature on their diplomas as well, as it will be a legal requirement.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,728 535,519 27 minutes ago
Last Post: YOLO
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,087 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
  Does WES USA accept MBA from UCAM? soulblader 14 634 03-30-2024, 12:22 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 187 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 597 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 583 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
  Master of Public Administration BSBRose21 9 1,649 03-18-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Leedeedee
  Cheapest/Easiest Master's? Hellenic, WGU, UMPi? mohelena02 19 1,809 03-18-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 2 262 03-18-2024, 03:29 AM
  Troy University Master's - $250/credit for military PreLawCoastie 11 655 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Duneranger