Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Fares are dropping like flies!
Hmm, is it me or is it the trend nowadays that air fares are dropping like flies...
I recall getting my first "air fare" deal in 2004, I paid $700 for a flight from Seattle to Hong Kong and it was "half" price.
That was because the economy for HK was picking up after the SARS scare and I just capitalized on that cheap trip.

Nowadays, the airfare is normally at $700 flight and this is an awesome flight with one stop over in Asia.
Each year I go back, the flights seem to be cheaper and cheaper... I am amazed, I've flown with so many carriers.
However, still haven't flown with any 5 star airline yet *sigh*... can't seem to find one with an error in their prices!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Well, that's great prices are going down for your route.

The better airlines must hire a second person to check the prices.

Some airlines are trying to beat prices instead of customers.
One of my hobbies is watching for insanely low fares and then snapping them up. I flew my entire family of five round trip between Cleveland and Fort Myers during spring break for $381 on Frontier Airlines. Frontier has very low flights to Trenton, NJ from Detroit. I've seen them as as low as $38 round trip at times. When I found this site and TESU, I kind of laughed that I should probably make some in person counseling appointments. Might actually do that this summer.
Someone made a site that takes all the flight data and lists them all in one place so you can see what is cheapest: https://skiplagged.com/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10th Anniversary! (Wow, time flies!) bjcheung77 2 981 03-28-2020, 08:17 PM
Last Post: lacussucceed