Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eller Executive Education's scholarship offer
Join the Eller Executive MBA Network

Based on your success in our EEE course we would like to award you a 10% scholarship to continue your education with our Eller Executive MBA. The Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) is a degree program focused on developing your understanding of current business theory and its real-world application in the workplace. This 21-month, cohort-based degree offers flexibility to accommodate your busy professional schedule. With the hybrid format you’ll have the flexibility of accessing course material online 24/7 while developing friendships and a robust network meeting in-person with your classmates one weekend per month.

Claim your scholarship using code EEE and apply by June 30th at https://apply.grad.arizona.edu/admin.

Return on Investment

Ideal for professionals with approximately 8 years of work experience you’ll learn from the faculty as well as your classmates as you work towards:
  • Gaining theoretical as well as practical business knowledge
  • Growing your professional network
  • Exploring and refining your leadership skills
  • Accelerating your career
Each student’s EMBA story is unique. Karla Morales's story is inspiring to say the least. Because of her Executive MBA education, she was able to receive promotions and is now Vice President for the Arizona Technology Council. Morales is making it her mission to foster growth of the Tucson economy by leveraging technology to link local and global companies. Karla will join alumni such as Eric Cornidez and Christopher Stemple in our network of successful graduates.

We are proud to welcome students of all backgrounds and career fields. This diversity allows for collaboration, teamwork, and peer support. The Eller MBA program is designed for all students to succeed based on sincere faculty commitment, proactive MBA program team support, dedicated alumni, and peer-based support. On average, graduates of the program earn a 15% increase in salary and more than 50% of each cohort receive a promotion during the program.

More information about the program can be found here: https://eller.arizona.edu/programs/mba/executive.
Claim your scholarship by applying by June 30th at https://apply.grad.arizona.edu/admin.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Tuition: $77,000 - 10% = still $70,000. I get that companies are supposed to pay for "executive" MBAs but yikes.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
If my maiden name is Eller, can I get a bigger discount? LOL
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
[-] The following 2 users Like Vle045's post:
  • rachel83az, ss20ts
(06-25-2021, 01:05 PM)rachel83az Wrote: Tuition: $77,000 - 10% = still $70,000. I get that companies are supposed to pay for "executive" MBAs but yikes.

Many companies don't pay for those degrees either. Many companies are capping the amount they'll reimburse for tuition annually. Crap like this is probably why. For $70K you can get an MBA from some REALLY good schools. There are also plenty of programs where you can get an MBA in 1 year if you're full time instead of 21 months. I have been researching master's I can complete in 1 year because I want to be DONE not dragging this on for several years. $70K would fund all of my undergrad and I went to several colleges and the 2 master's degrees I'm planning on. Heck you can buy a house for $70K in many areas.
(06-25-2021, 01:33 PM)ss20ts Wrote: Crap like this is probably why. For $70K you can get an MBA from some REALLY good schools.

Right? University of Arizona isn't a bad school by any means but I don't think its name justifies the expense. This is supposedly a list of top business schools: https://www.mba.today/guide/fees UofA doesn't even rank here. But UofA is only slightly cheaper than the listed cost for Syracuse University. For branding alone, I'd rather spring for the extra $20k in loans and go to Syracuse. But I'm sure that there are better options out there.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • ss20ts
Why go there when you can go to Rice University? I believe they have the most prestigious online MBA program. ASU also charges too much for many of their other online graduate programs. University of Florida is cheaper and is also ranked much higher.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
[-] The following 1 user Likes sanantone's post:
  • rachel83az

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK vs US, Education Compared bjcheung77 1 153 03-18-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  Udacity & AWS AI & ML Scholarship bjcheung77 1 272 02-01-2024, 05:52 PM
Last Post: evenFair23
  Country Preview: Poland - Inexpensive European Education bjcheung77 11 1,910 01-29-2024, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Tomas
  US Education Department unveils stricter college oversight rules bjcheung77 0 340 11-01-2023, 02:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Education Is Now America’s Great Divide LevelUP 2 343 10-06-2023, 02:50 PM
  University of Phoenix to offer Competency Based Degrees elcastor21 11 1,222 10-04-2023, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  Continuing Education stipend ideas impasta 5 465 09-21-2023, 12:52 PM
Last Post: impasta
  Sallie Mae Acquires Scholarship App Scholly bjcheung77 0 154 08-22-2023, 06:32 PM
  Panorama Education Acquires Mesa Cloud... bjcheung77 0 410 07-01-2023, 01:45 AM
  StraighterLine acquires Childcare Education Institute bjcheung77 2 811 05-16-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: glammie83