Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ethics in America
Tron Wrote:I am also studing for this exam. could someone send me the cheet sheet. I am new to this forum where do I find the IC flash cards.
Thank you for your help
AL

When you first sign on, instead of clicking on "Discussion Forums", look to the left and you will see the heading for the cards. Once you go through there, scan and see CLEPs first, DSSTs next and then ECE and 1 for TESC(?). Note some have audio/V2 files and some have an asterik to denote these are for upper level credits. All others are for lower level, so make your plan and then work it.

Others will have to answer the other questions you posed.
P00057870 Wrote:When you first sign on, instead of clicking on "Discussion Forums", look to the left and you will see the heading for the cards. Once you go through there, scan and see CLEPs first, DSSTs next and then ECE and 1 for TESC(?). Note some have audio/V2 files and some have an asterik to denote these are for upper level credits. All others are for lower level, so make your plan and then work it.

Thank you for the reply.
As I said I am new to this site (this is the second time on).
I followed a link to my post and not sure how to get to the page your talking about. I know this sounds really dumb. I know I know.
please post the URL

Thank you
Al
I didn't take the DSST Ethics exam, but I did take the ECE Ethics: Theory and Practice and got an A on it. I posted a guide to study for it here.

By the way, does anybody know if Excelsior College considers the ECE Ethics exam and DSST's Ethics exam to be duplicates, or is it possible to receive credit for both?
Law-Dude Wrote:I didn't take the DSST Ethics exam, but I did take the ECE Ethics: Theory and Practice and got an A on it. I posted a guide to study for it here.

By the way, does anybody know if Excelsior College considers the ECE Ethics exam and DSST's Ethics exam to be duplicates, or is it possible to receive credit for both?

Thank you for th info. I think they only except the DSST and is the reason why I am looking into it.
P00057870 Wrote:When you first sign on, instead of clicking on "Discussion Forums", look to the left and you will see the heading for the cards. Once you go through there, scan and see CLEPs first, DSSTs next and then ECE and 1 for TESC(?). Note some have audio/V2 files and some have an asterik to denote these are for upper level credits. All others are for lower level, so make your plan and then work it.

After looking into this more I assume this is in the Private section. would my assumptions be correct?
Not sure.

Look at the top of the page and you will see what some refer to as the cookie crumb trail -- it shows CLEP Forum-CLEP Testing-Study Guides and Strategies>Main Category>General Education and Testing Discussion > Ethics in America.

This looks like it is in the "General Education and Testing Discussion" section versus the members only section which is Specific Exam Feedback.

The moderators have the right to change this, though, if they deem it is specific information related to the exam. Membership is needed to get access to the IC "cards" and this Exam Feedback section.
Joanne,

Would you please PM my the "Cheat Sheet" also. Thank you.

Elizabeth
Hi JoAnne, can you send me those notes as well. I am scheduled to take the exam in 2 weeks and I have to admit, its a bit confusing and my confidence isnt high for this one.
Thank you!

Kiwi Lover Wrote:Rich,

Check your private messages!

JoAnne Smile
Rich, how did you do on this one. I am in the same boat and it just seems like so much information to cover... any tips or info you can send my way will be greatly appreciated!!
Thank you,

stitches013 Wrote:I am currently studying for this test and it is kicking me in the rear. I have been compiling a file of information to study and so far am up to approximately 100 pages in addition to the IC flash cards. Has anyone done a "Cheat Sheet" for this particular exam? I would really appreciate it if anyone who has one would make it available for me to use! Thanks in advance!

~Rich
I recommend taking DSST Business Ethics; It is a more straight-forward exam.

[SIZE="2"]LUCK DOESN'T EXIST![/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"]"Luck? Luck is when you're at your desk until four a.m. every night chasing deals, and a few years later you look up and your broker tells you you're worth a few million dollars"-RYAN D'AGOSTINO
"You are your own worst enemy. You waste precious time dreaming of the future instead of engaging in the present. Since nothing seems urgent to you, you are only half involved in what you do. The only way to change is through action and outside pressure. Put yourself in situations where you have too much at stake to waste time or resources - if you cannot afford to lose, you won’t. Cut your ties to the past; enter unknown territory where you must depend on your wits and energy to see you through. Place yourself on “death ground,” where your back is against the wall and you have to fight like hell to get out alive." -The 33 Strategies of War[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newsweek: America's Top Online Colleges 2024 Ares 6 463 02-14-2024, 06:48 AM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  TECEP Environmental Ethics dbwdb 1 626 11-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: SpeedDemon
  Education Is Now America’s Great Divide LevelUP 2 341 10-06-2023, 02:50 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Books that Shaped America Charles Fout 2 302 09-24-2023, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Quick/cheap option for Ethics? Insert Name 4 737 07-22-2022, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Jennr2z
  How America Pays For College Alpha 0 666 11-24-2021, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  College For America Is Dead harrypotter 10 1,678 06-17-2021, 04:31 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Ethical Guidelines for Insurance Professionals (Ethics 311) nomaduser 2 769 08-24-2020, 03:44 AM
Last Post: nomaduser
  The Institutes Ethics Dowew 14 2,926 06-15-2020, 07:24 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  DSST Biz Ethics UL vs SL Biz Ethics LL? etc. SCYankee 8 1,510 02-27-2020, 04:06 PM
Last Post: SCYankee