Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euroinnova - Official Master's Degree? Competency Based?
(05-27-2021, 06:50 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I would not use Google Translate, DeepL, or any other translator to write papers in a foreign language. It's okay if you are translating to your native language because you can make logical assumptions about what they mean. But, when translating to a foreign language, you can't tell if they have gotten something horribly wrong.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense. There's a difference in translating from and to languages.

I feel great with Spanish but if I go for an Italian program it could get tough.

By the way, is there a way to reply to each post individually? I've noticed that If I've made the last post in a thread, all attempts to reply to a second poster will combine my last two posts into one.
Spanish and Italian are something like 90% mutually intelligible. If you're comfortable enough to do a program in Spanish then you might be able to do a program in Italian with few issues. Definitely not guaranteed but it might be worth trying to read and/or listen to some Italian content to see how much you are (or are not) able to grasp.

(05-27-2021, 09:15 AM)rbat2021 Wrote: By the way, is there a way to reply to each post individually? I've noticed that If I've made the last post in a thread, all attempts to reply to a second poster will combine my last two posts into one.

There is no way to reply to all posts individually and not have them combine unless one of the following happens: 1.) someone makes another post while you are writing a post, automatically separating your posts or 2.) you wait an indeterminate amount of time - I think it's about an hour - before posting another reply.

If you want to reply to multiple posts at once, I would suggest that you use the "quote" button instead of the reply button. It will still be one post but you are better able to choose how it looks. Works better for those of us who have reply notifications on, too. If someone replies to a person, I click on the message, and then they reply to me, I don't always get notified of the reply to me because I've already "read" that message. It's mildly annoying but that's just how the forum software works.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(05-27-2021, 09:28 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Spanish and Italian are something like 90% mutually intelligible. If you're comfortable enough to do a program in Spanish then you might be able to do a program in Italian with few issues. Definitely not guaranteed but it might be worth trying to read and/or listen to some Italian content to see how much you are (or are not) able to grasp.

(05-27-2021, 09:15 AM)rbat2021 Wrote: By the way, is there a way to reply to each post individually? I've noticed that If I've made the last post in a thread, all attempts to reply to a second poster will combine my last two posts into one.

There is no way to reply to all posts individually and not have them combine unless one of the following happens: 1.) someone makes another post while you are writing a post, automatically separating your posts or 2.) you wait an indeterminate amount of time - I think it's about an hour - before posting another reply.

If you want to reply to multiple posts at once, I would suggest that you use the "quote" button instead of the reply button. It will still be one post but you are better able to choose how it looks. Works better for those of us who have reply notifications on, too. If someone replies to a person, I click on the message, and then they reply to me, I don't always get notified of the reply to me because I've already "read" that message. It's mildly annoying but that's just how the forum software works.

Yeah, you're right. I'm fluent in Spanish and Portuguese so Italian should not be too hard. I think I'll go for a Spanish based Master Propio from ISEB and go for an Italian Master Level 1 directly with one of the Italian private universities. 
That makes me wonder... Any similar programs available in Brasil, Portugal or any other portuguese speaking country?? This research never ends... It's addictive too. Smile

Thank so much for giving me some tips on how to more effectively use the reply/quote features here.

By the way I just checked the WES database for  Spain's "Master" equivalency and it's saying it would be evaluated as a U.S. Master's degree.

They also make a distinction between Master and Master Universitario which would be Spain's official masters.

I've only seen like one person post back their evaluations from these type of programs. Do you know if more have followed through with their evaluation results?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Euroinnova Coupon Code? lincolnlawyer 0 35 1 hour ago
Last Post: lincolnlawyer
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,666 517,360 Yesterday, 02:55 PM
Last Post: nykorn
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 328 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 486 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master of Public Administration BSBRose21 9 1,525 03-18-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Leedeedee
  Cheapest/Easiest Master's? Hellenic, WGU, UMPi? mohelena02 19 1,626 03-18-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 2 200 03-18-2024, 03:29 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Troy University Master's - $250/credit for military PreLawCoastie 11 550 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  ENEB MBA/Master + OTHM level 8 Postgraduate | Combination Evaluation ecdw94 4 720 02-28-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: lincolnlawyer
  Master's in Security Management CBE Online Jeff7 8 497 02-27-2024, 08:07 PM
Last Post: sanantone