Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evalution
Hello all!
New to the forum.  Thanks for your help in advance!  Can yall review my transcript and let me know where I can take classes elsewhere (other than the traditional route)?  I am looking to avoid writing essays.  I'm a mother of 2 young ones.  I'm terrible at writing and it just sucks up so much of my time!

More info: Completing my 4yr in Data Analytics.  I paid and passed TESU SPA101 and SOS110.  Getting reimbursed from work.  I know core classes have to be taken on another platform.  Looking for help in ethic leadership, civic engagement, and area of study.  

Evaluation attached.  Thanks for your help again!

Attached Files
.docx   Program Summary.docx (Size: 34.62 KB / Downloads: 40)
[-] The following 1 user Likes morri414's post:
  • akr680
Great choice! You're pretty close!  You can complete the degree in four simple steps!  
Statistics.com Link: https://www.statistics.com/degree-progra...gree-tesu/

1) Sign up for InstantCertCredit, yes, this board provides the course for American Government $20 course/$15 proctor.  
2) Sign up for Sophia.org, $79/month, take both the Ethics and Statistics courses
3) Sign up for Study.com, $200/month, take both R and Python programming
4) Sign up for Statistics.com, your Area of Study and remaining required course are through this provider

Catalog Link: https://tesu.smartcatalogiq.com/Current/...-Analytics  
Webpage Link: https://www.tesu.edu/heavin/bs/data-science
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Since you're doing Data Analytics, I'm going to recommend against Sophia for Statistics. It's good for the average student, but it leaves out a LOT of Statistics that you might need in the future. Instead, do ALEKS Statistics. https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/ALEKS I would probably do Business Statistics, but Intro to Statistics is also fine. It's $20 for a month, or you might want to do 3 months for $50. https://www.aleks.com/buy_aleks_now
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Does TESU Data science degree have Capstone? I didnt see any in degree requirements
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cofffeee's post:
  • akr680
(11-22-2021, 05:24 AM)Cofffeee Wrote: Does TESU Data science degree have Capstone? I didnt  see any in degree requirements

It does not. I think that it's the only Bachelor's degree that lacks one. But you also have to take Statistics.com courses and those are not that cheap! It kind of evens out, cost-wise.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Yes its for sure. Thank you
By the way do Statistics. Com courses transfer with grade or not ( i wonder)? I cant be GPA  will be based only on corner stone
Since the Statistics.com courses are ACE, I'm pretty sure that they're pass/fail. It's a weird degree (academically speaking).
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
If you've already taken 2 TESU courses, can you just take ETH-230 Ethics in a Digital Age and POS-110 American Government, then take another 3cr and 1cr course, and get that residency-waiver off the table?

But if you want to take them via alt-credit, I'm going to sign up at Study.com and do Ethics, Comparative Politics, Python Programming, and R Programming for credit. And since I'm there anyway, I'm probably also doing Stats (for credit) & Business Stats (not for credit) to get that muscle working before you dive into the Statistics.com courses.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Is your degree in Data Analytics complete? What was your experience with Statistics.com?
------------------