Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone's toughest exam was..
hunter2115 Wrote:Anar, I forgot probably the most important source for Business Law 2- the DSST practice exams- well worth the money on this one!
Thanks hunter, I'll certainly dish out the $20 for the practice exam on this one. I also purchased Rudman's book, which seems to be a Q&A, as I've also heard good things about it. I'll start studying for it sometime next month. And I'll focus on the commercial paper :::cringes:::
anar579 Wrote:Thanks hunter, I'll certainly dish out the $20 for the practice exam on this one. I also purchased Rudman's book, which seems to be a Q&A, as I've also heard good things about it. I'll start studying for it sometime next month. And I'll focus on the commercial paper :::cringes:::

Anar,
Somebody posted a link to these DSST mock exams online. They were on a National Guard web site and were available for free. Let me find it for you.

Be Right Back!
Sorry Anar,

They were the CLEP mock exam pdf files, not the DANTES ones. I was mistaken! I was hoping to save you some money, but no such luck.
Thanks Snazzlefrag. I always appreciate a freebie! Not always possible though. Wink
statistics took the most studying.:eek:
The hardest so far, in my opinion, was accounting. I knew nothing about accounting and studied ONLY the Instancert materials and only for about 6 total hours. I passed with a 57 but I would have sworn...about halfway through...that I was not going to pass. Someone was asking about the natural science test...I took that with NO preparation. I decided to add it at the last minute, to cut my losses in case I failed the accounting. On that I made a 62. So I ended up with 12 credit hours that day.:eek:
Okay I have got to ask,do you have a science or math background? Highest course level in either was...??? Thanks for the info and again congrats!hilarious
tampalizard Wrote:So I ended up with 12 credit hours that day.:eek:
I know this is off the subject, but it does feel great to walk out of a test center with a semester's worth of credits in one day! The most I ever did was 18 credits in a day: 12 on CLEP Spanish and 6 Natural Sciences. I was on top of the world!
Hardest:
Don't laugh, but mine was US History I - Scored a 51.
Thanks for the well wishes! As far as background...I am a nurse. My best subject was always science. I am the "poster child" for "life learning". The ONLY "formal education" I had was one year of technical school after I graduated from high school. I became an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse). Then I "tested" through my RN at Excelsior (Regents back then). I worked in a hospital for 15 years, and was ABSOLUTELY MISERABLE and about 5 years ago decided I had had enough. I started working as a Disease Manager for an insurance company and tested for, and received, my Certificate for Certified Asthma Educator. During this 5 years I have discovered that I am quite good in database management. I have created multiple linked databases for my current employer. (Self taught Access Database Design) Now I want to become a Certifed Project Manager. That is my goal.... Probably managing projects related to healthcare informatics and IT. I am working toward my Bachelors in Business. I have about 8 tests remaining...4 of these are scheduled within the next 14 days. Then I will take the PM certification test as soon as I qualify. Please share your story if you don't mind. I think it is a kick to prove to people that you really don't have to spend years sitting in a classroom to attain knowledge!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 1,258 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  BIO-208 TECEP exam yellowshehulk 2 954 04-30-2023, 05:46 PM
Last Post: WHOASIS1
  SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK SECTION….. ShotoJuku 1 673 04-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: katsoulis
  Intel’s 12th Gen CPU can’t handle the Bar exam bluebooger 3 913 07-16-2022, 12:19 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 1,180 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  The World's Hardest Exam Alpha 4 1,419 10-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Passed the CISSP Exam jamshid666 5 1,872 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Passed the CHFI Exam jamshid666 9 1,534 07-17-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Remote Exam Proctoring Software/System bjcheung77 3 1,068 05-11-2021, 03:27 PM
Last Post: innen_oda
  Java Exam special gams007 2 846 04-25-2021, 10:41 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77