Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Exam Resources (newbies READ this) (And before asking a question, USE SEARCH FEATURE)
dfrecore Wrote:BTW - how did they allow you to graduate and not pass English??? Wouldn't you have known that you were going to fail, and been working with your teacher to take care of this? I'm not sure how this is a surprise to you or the school. And how are they not coming to you with ways to fulfill your requirement by July 28, instead of you searching for something on your own?

This is probably pretty off-topic, but.. stuff like this happens. ~25 years ago I dropped out of HS and got my GED. I was told to take summer school to make up for my truancy or I'd be held back. I did but was held back anyway. They said it was because I took math classes over the summer and "hard sciences don't count." That experience really set the course of my life though, one thing leading to another, so I can't complain.
TESU BSBA/GenMgmt, Graduation approved for March 2017
CR Sources: 75cr(StraighterLine), 15cr(Saylor), 6cr(ALEKS), 6cr(Kaplan, TESU), 12cr(PF), 6cr(CLEP)
What is ICE Bible 102/103 ?

Also when someone says instcert only for study.. does this mean you didn't take any classes such as study.com or straighterline.com?
and no books??
I've searched the forum Smile and would love to see an explanation of the score report. The way CLEP explains it in the report is a bit cryptic, and in reading older forums, it appears they have changed the format such that there are two, not three, scores. The first is the "Score": Mine says 61. The second is the "ACE Score*": mine says 50. So did I get a 61 or a 50?
rungirlrun Wrote:I've searched the forum Smile and would love to see an explanation of the score report. The way CLEP explains it in the report is a bit cryptic, and in reading older forums, it appears they have changed the format such that there are two, not three, scores. The first is the "Score": Mine says 61. The second is the "ACE Score*": mine says 50. So did I get a 61 or a 50?

The 50 is what ACE requires for a passing score. So you got a 61 and passed.
TESU BSBA in HR, 2018
WVNCC BOG AAS,
GGU Cert in Management, 2000

EXAMS: TECEP Tech Writg, Engl Comp 2, LA Math, Public Rel, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int Alg, Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
B&M COURSESPalomar CollMission Coll, Golden Gate Univ, San Jose State Univ
dfrecore Wrote:The 50 is what ACE requires for a passing score. So you got a 61 and passed.

Thank you! Why couldn't they call it the "Ace Recommended Score" then? Tongue Thanks again.
ICE stands for Institutional Challenge Exam, and it is an exam usually offered by your college, in topics like theology

Allegrez Wrote:What is ICE Bible 102/103 ?

Also when someone says instcert only for study.. does this mean you didn't take any classes such as study.com or straighterline.com?
and no books??
Hi All,

Has anyone used Study.com to prepare for a DSST exam. Any study tips for the updated Fundamental of Counseling DSST exam?!? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! Rolleyes
This thread is a bit old, and I haven't used study.com BUT I have used PYC and they have a study guide for Counseling. Here's the link: http://www.passyourclass.com/dantes_prod...eling.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes rsmith1999's post:
  • suzycupcake

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uexcel Earth Science Exam HELP!!! Urgent!!!! Pandalover43 0 31 Yesterday, 06:43 AM
Last Post: Pandalover43
  Chemistry CLEP Exam Scoring JohnnyHeck 2 71 03-23-2019, 10:26 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Special Ed Degree Question? tls7291 10 563 03-21-2019, 09:17 AM
Last Post: tls7291
  Credential Program Question tls7291 6 150 03-13-2019, 04:21 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  NYC Teacher CLEP Redemption Question dmatukian 7 173 02-28-2019, 02:34 PM
  Newbie with Clep Biology Question Mom23boys 9 242 02-27-2019, 01:48 PM
  Pierpont question Sparklette 3 191 02-22-2019, 06:42 PM
  Management Test Battery (MTB) Exam? Merlin 6 157 02-15-2019, 12:28 PM
Last Post: mysonx3
  Newbies - PLEASE post your questions on the forum dfrecore 9 1,133 02-12-2019, 04:28 PM
Last Post: davewill
Information The DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, and more! jsd 0 1,061 02-06-2019, 08:10 PM
Last Post: jsd