Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Exam Resources (newbies READ this) (And before asking a question, USE SEARCH FEATURE)
dfrecore Wrote:BTW - how did they allow you to graduate and not pass English??? Wouldn't you have known that you were going to fail, and been working with your teacher to take care of this? I'm not sure how this is a surprise to you or the school. And how are they not coming to you with ways to fulfill your requirement by July 28, instead of you searching for something on your own?

This is probably pretty off-topic, but.. stuff like this happens. ~25 years ago I dropped out of HS and got my GED. I was told to take summer school to make up for my truancy or I'd be held back. I did but was held back anyway. They said it was because I took math classes over the summer and "hard sciences don't count." That experience really set the course of my life though, one thing leading to another, so I can't complain.
TESU BSBA/GenMgmt, Graduation approved for March 2017
CR Sources: 75cr(StraighterLine), 15cr(Saylor), 6cr(ALEKS), 6cr(Kaplan, TESU), 12cr(PF), 6cr(CLEP)
What is ICE Bible 102/103 ?

Also when someone says instcert only for study.. does this mean you didn't take any classes such as study.com or straighterline.com?
and no books??
I've searched the forum Smile and would love to see an explanation of the score report. The way CLEP explains it in the report is a bit cryptic, and in reading older forums, it appears they have changed the format such that there are two, not three, scores. The first is the "Score": Mine says 61. The second is the "ACE Score*": mine says 50. So did I get a 61 or a 50?
rungirlrun Wrote:I've searched the forum Smile and would love to see an explanation of the score report. The way CLEP explains it in the report is a bit cryptic, and in reading older forums, it appears they have changed the format such that there are two, not three, scores. The first is the "Score": Mine says 61. The second is the "ACE Score*": mine says 50. So did I get a 61 or a 50?

The 50 is what ACE requires for a passing score. So you got a 61 and passed.
TESU BSBA in HR, 2018
WVNCC BOG AAS,
GGU Cert in Management, 2000

EXAMS: TECEP Tech Writg, Engl Comp 2, LA Math, Public Rel, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int Alg, Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
B&M COURSESPalomar CollMission Coll, Golden Gate Univ, San Jose State Univ
dfrecore Wrote:The 50 is what ACE requires for a passing score. So you got a 61 and passed.

Thank you! Why couldn't they call it the "Ace Recommended Score" then? Tongue Thanks again.
ICE stands for Institutional Challenge Exam, and it is an exam usually offered by your college, in topics like theology

Allegrez Wrote:What is ICE Bible 102/103 ?

Also when someone says instcert only for study.. does this mean you didn't take any classes such as study.com or straighterline.com?
and no books??
Hi All,

Has anyone used Study.com to prepare for a DSST exam. Any study tips for the updated Fundamental of Counseling DSST exam?!? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! Rolleyes
This thread is a bit old, and I haven't used study.com BUT I have used PYC and they have a study guide for Counseling. Here's the link: http://www.passyourclass.com/dantes_prod...eling.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes rsmith1999's post:
  • suzycupcake
Thank you  Heart  Rolleyes
Is there a easy-to-understand explanation of polymorphism in genetics? Every time I think I have it figured out, I get hit with another flashcard that makes zero sense with my current understanding...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WGU class difficulty question.... AwardTour 3 119 10-21-2019, 09:01 AM
Last Post: JoshDosMil
  Credit Storage Question Elizabeth A 2 166 10-02-2019, 08:47 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Need Help with A&P Exam Materials 2L8 2 132 09-08-2019, 07:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Nursing Preresquites Question 2L8 6 239 09-08-2019, 12:18 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Question about RPNow vs ProctorU Imbanewbie 15 729 08-25-2019, 09:18 PM
Last Post: cecilgambe7
  Free voucher valid for any DSST exam NolaRice 5 371 08-21-2019, 08:36 PM
Last Post: NolaRice
  Updated Easiest Exam Thread-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only IC steelers 377 131,190 07-28-2019, 10:03 AM
Last Post: ajazzie
  Insurance Ethics from The Institutes question Idreamofadegree 4 323 07-12-2019, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Idreamofadegree
  Question on microeconomics FishNDip 5 349 06-20-2019, 08:36 AM
Last Post: alab21
  Help Map an Undergrad with these resources. Stepeanie 10 451 06-10-2019, 11:20 AM
Last Post: MNomadic