Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm finished and grad school encouragement
I wanted to post that I will graduate from TESU in September with my BA in Liberal Studies after having to leave Drexel University as a 20 year old with only one year to go almost 30 years ago. This forum has been soooo helpful in so many ways (from info on Study.com to TECEPs to the TESU Capstone). Thank you all for all the discussions and help. For those of you who wonder if you can get into graduate school with a TESU degree, I wanted to encourage you by letting you know I start my MA in History at Norwich University in a few weeks. This forum has been so helpful. Good luck to everyone here and congratulations to all my fellow Sept. TESU grads!
Admitted to MA History, Norwich University, Sept. 2017
BA Liberal Studies, TESU September 2017
A.A.S Veterinary Technology, Northern VA Comm College 2002

[-] The following 6 users Like bannerfield's post:
  • Bibby, BingCherry, hsfamfun, jb111, mc.christi, topdog98
Congrats Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes Ideas's post:
  • bannerfield
Congrats! Hope your MA in History can be done equally well... hope you have a "smooth sailing summer session" (if you're taking courses).
Otherwise, chill out for the time being and reap the time off from studies and work hard on them when the time comes... good luck!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • bannerfield
Awesome sauce!!!!
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
[-] The following 1 user Likes davewill's post:
  • bannerfield
Congrats! I'm considering pursuing my Masters in Business Administration or International Business abroad...I don't anticipate any issues at getting accepted; the universities are pretty welcoming to international students. I'm not sure if that will be the path I end up taking, but I know it's definitely possible with a TESU degree! Smile
My journey to TESU BSBA-GM
The Institutes (2cr): Business Ethics
Liberty University (27cr): INFT, International Business, Apologetics, Microeconomics, Biology, Non-Profit Management, Financial Acct., Computer Apps, Managerial Acct.
Liberty University MOOC (3cr): US Hist
Study.com (39cr): American Government, Environmental Science, Sociology, Psychology, Labor Relations, Marketing with Electronic Media, Principles of Finance, Business Communications, HR Management, Civil War/Reconstruction, History of Vietnam War, Personal Finance, Introduction to Marketing
Straighterline (39cr): Western Civ II, Financial Accounting, Cultural Anthropology, AmHist I, AmHist II, Intro to Religion, Business Statistics, Principles of Management, English II, Business Law, Intro to Comm, Org. Behavior, Macroeconomics
ALEKS (3cr): College Algebra
TEEX (2cr): Cyber Security for Business Professionals
TESU (3cr): Strategic Management TECEP
UExcel (3cr): English 101
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gymfan15's post:
  • bannerfield
Well done, congrats!
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Big Congrats!!
---------------
Next Goal: TESU BA in Psychology & Computer Science

(08-15-2017, 06:49 PM)bannerfield Wrote: I wanted to post that I will graduate from TESU in September with my BA in Liberal Studies after having to leave Drexel University as a 20 year old with only one year to go almost 30 years ago. This forum has been soooo helpful in so many ways (from info on Study.com to TECEPs to the TESU Capstone). Thank you all for all the discussions and help. For those of you who wonder if you can get into graduate school with a TESU degree, I wanted to encourage you by letting you know I start my MA in History at Norwich University in a few weeks. This forum has been so helpful. Good luck to everyone here and congratulations to all my fellow Sept. TESU grads!

Congratulations and all the best on your MA!
Congrats and good luck in grad school!
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Applying to PA school ashtonnewman 18 4,025 08-12-2018, 11:17 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Business Degree and Dental School Flowers12 6 2,458 07-19-2018, 03:12 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  TESU Psychology courses & grad school prospects. advancedmemetics 5 1,727 07-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Last Post: sanantone
Thumbs Up Finished My Bachelors, Received My Diploma! keepsingin 8 2,185 07-02-2018, 10:21 PM
Last Post: alleycat
Exclamation My very own "I'm Finished!!!" thread boalex207 13 2,520 06-27-2018, 07:55 AM
Last Post: topdog98
  Just finished my Lib Arts Capstone at TESU jsh1138 32 6,153 06-13-2018, 08:36 AM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Tesu..finish a degree ad grad school Sb2013 11 3,336 05-24-2018, 10:52 PM
Last Post: SDO
  Need Help - School that awards 60 credit general Asscociate Degree Synicaal 9 2,505 02-28-2018, 07:08 PM
Last Post: quigongene
  Post Grad employment stories kitkat 18 4,750 02-28-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: rebel100
  Which school accepts FEMA? collegechick 13 9,219 02-06-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning