Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excelsior/Regents - Ramsey/Karr Connection
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]I saw something a little creepy this morning on CNN regarding the JonBenet Ramsey murder and currect suspect John Karr. During the report a former Secret Service agent was doing a handwriting analysis of an employment application that Karr had prepared in Thailand and the note found at the crime scene in the Ramsey house.

Here's the connection: The line that was shown from the employment application for analysis was "REGENTS COLLEGE, ALBANY, NY - BACHELOR OF SCIENCE."

Excelsior was formerly known as Regents up until just a few years ago. Kind of creepy to think that this wacko went down a similar (educational) path as many of us are today. Let's just hope that's where the similarities end!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
ShotoJuku Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]
Here's the connection: The line that was shown from the employment application for analysis was "REGENTS COLLEGE, ALBANY, NY - BACHELOR OF SCIENCE."

Excelsior was formerly known as Regents up until just a few years ago. Kind of creepy to think that this wacko went down a similar (educational) path as many of us are today. Let's just hope that's where the similarities end!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

I just confirmed it. I found his resume by doing a Google search. It used to be on Jobs4Teachers.com (they have removed it) but I could see the Google cache of that page and it had his picture.

Since there have been somewhere close to 100,000 graduates of Excelsior, (I think I read that somewhere) there is bound to be one or two morally despicable people as graduates.
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="blue"]
BS in Accounting(General) from Excelsior College
Enrolled in MBA program at Upper Iowa University.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
SimonTam Wrote:I just confirmed it. I found his resume by doing a Google search. It used to be on Jobs4Teachers.com (they have removed it) but I could see the Google cache of that page and it had his picture.

Since there have been somewhere close to 100,000 graduates of Excelsior, (I think I read that somewhere) there is bound to be one or two morally despicable people as graduates.

CRAP!!! If Excelsior means "Ever Upward" then Regents has got to mean "Ever Downward"..Doh!! Big Grin
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
I don't think anyone in their right mind would correlate this guy's behavior with the school he graduated from.

If that's the case, I can think of some Harvard graduates who have recently proven themselves to have questionable morals and ethics; and a complete lack of wisdom, common sense, and social grace.

In fact, there are MANY Ivy League graduates who now reside indefinitely in an 8x8 cell under the auspices of the U.S. Prison Service.

Criminal behavior reflects badly on the criminal, not on their Alma Mater.
Unless of course, they really did graduate with a degree in "Practical Corruption, Anti-social Behavior, and Crime Skills".
hilarious
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malcolm Nance: Excelsior BA to Cable News Star to Fighting for Ukraine Jonathan Whatley 9 875 05-01-2022, 09:56 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  FIRE, Ramsey's Baby Steps, etc. jcooke 8 1,540 09-09-2020, 09:35 AM
Last Post: tjguitar85
  Obituary for former Excelsior English adjunct Sparklette 0 628 07-12-2020, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Sparklette
  Excelsior Graduate earns Master's degree. Oh yeah, she's 14 MNomadic 7 1,637 06-17-2020, 02:51 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Degreeforum Connection Issues? quigongene 1 1,157 11-02-2018, 12:24 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Books for Sale! Excelsior CCS 120 EI2HCB 1 1,329 10-30-2013, 02:48 PM
Last Post: EI2HCB
  HELP! Excelsior's phone is disconnected and e-mails from AOL are coming back P00057870 6 2,073 01-31-2011, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Maniac Craniac
  *facepalm* Excelsior says I need two more classes rickyjo 26 3,874 12-14-2010, 03:58 PM
Last Post: creative
  This Excelsior Alum... april004 9 1,809 11-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Last Post: taylor
  Soon Excelsior will reach the subconscious minds april004 23 4,214 11-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Maniac Craniac