Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exit Speech
:iagree: Confusedmilelol: that is too funny MoM
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
MomOfMany Wrote:cherry chocolate chip ice cream

Gee, thanks. Now I'm craving it too! </whine> Wink
~ Laura ~
[SIZE=1]CLEP/DSST
--- 120/120 :hurray:
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature | English Composition w/ Essay | College Mathematics | English Literature | American Literature | Humanities
| Art of the Western World | Western Civilization I | Western Civilization II | History of United States I | History of United States II | Social Sciences and History | Astronomy | Introduction to Computing | Introductory Sociology | Introduction to World Religions | The Civil War and Reconstruction | A History of the Vietnam War | Western Europe Since 1945 | Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union | Introduction to the Modern Middle East | Environment and Humanity | World Conflicts Since 1900 ECE | FEMAs taken: 24 | [COLOR="Navy"]TESC FlashTrack course - "War and American Society."
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Officially graduated on September 9, 2011!!![/SIZE]
Elinor Wrote:Gee, thanks. Now I'm craving it too! </whine> Wink
LOL hilarious
FinancialWorld Wrote:I don't know if you're referring to me, but I will say that I have nothing against MC (or you). If you think I'm a "basher" because of my first comment to you (I think it had something to do with posting a lot ConfusedmilelolSmile, I'll let you know that that was a joke. If you check out my previous posts, I think you'll be hard pressed to find a bashing post (OK there were a few awhile back hilarious ). I don't direct any derogatory comments to anyone. This is a forum, where you can hide behind a computer (I try think of myself as talking to the person), but negative comments should be avoided.

I'm going to go take a chill pill before the Moderator comes by hilarious

Good luck MC on finishing your degree. I'll race you to the finish (I'm also getting a second degree, a BSBA and BA).

I don't *think* you ever did that to me...did you? I dunno, sometimes there are so many posts I can barely keep up. :coolgleam:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation WORST NIGHTMARE: Man Opens Airplane Exit Door During Flight! LevelUP 4 616 10-14-2023, 01:59 PM
Last Post: TechManRenewed
  2019's Worst Colleges for Freedom of Speech sanantone 16 3,551 09-16-2019, 12:44 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Just finding out about exit exam during last semester of master's program soliloquy 13 3,186 04-18-2016, 11:09 AM
Last Post: passit1
  I'm giving a speech today about CLEP Bibby 3 1,130 07-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Bibby
  ebooks txt 2 speech app ffdpsoldier 0 784 07-21-2011, 11:34 PM
Last Post: ffdpsoldier
  Poll: Debate or Speech? nick94 30 3,968 08-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Ruddigore
  Graduation Speech Farmerboy 11 2,633 06-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Paul