Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FACEBOOK Group: Ways to earn cheap college credit
creationstory Wrote:honestly i think it'll take away from the community we have here. it does this by having two discussion boards. we already have a forum here why not just use this. information can be posted there and not here (which could be missed by others).

For the record, I only started the FB group because I wanted to get the word out about cheaper ways to get college credit. I listed it here because this group is very knowledgeable in that area. Additionally I thought others from here could share stories or comments on the section of the FB group about Instantcert.

But if the owner of IC or the moderators feel it is not in the best interest of IC to have the postings about the FB group here, I would understand.
alissaroot Wrote:I agree that a sticky would be a good idea for a nice listing of all the cheapest credits available. Let's see if a moderator agrees with us. If not, I still like the idea of having a convenient list of the cheapest college credits available somewhere.

I still think this community is more active and knowledgeable than the facebook community will ever become. We do have a facebook page for IC that doesn't get many posts or members...all the good stuff is here, not there.
I agree. Though some Facebook discussions *might* start, the chances of their continuing very long, much less taking away from the IC forum, are limited if what I've seen from other Facebook groups is any indicator.

Long live cheap college credits!
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
Facebook seems pretty useless to me so far (been on it about 8 or 9 months), but I still have hope, and this group sounds like a great idea.
Kelly
BS, History - Excelsior College - 2011
Great idea! I'm in! I'll join later today.
Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see.
C. S. Lewis

~Passed: CLEP A&I Literature, Introductory Psychology, US History 1, US History 2, English Comp w/ Essay, American Literature, English Literature, Social Sciences & History, Humanities, Introductory Sociology, Human Growth & Development, Educational Psychology, Western Civilizations I,
In the queue:
CLEP-College Mathematics, Western Civilization 2, Natural Sciences, Spanish, Principles Of Management, Principles of Marketing-
Dantes: Introduction to Computing, Introduction to World Religions, Technical Writing, Principles Of Public Speaking
my school blocks facebook, anyone want to post some of the ideas here?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the difference between College and University (USA) Personherebb9 8 1,285 12-29-2022, 05:39 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  College of Golf Alpha 5 676 09-11-2022, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Richest US College Alpha 6 897 09-09-2022, 04:31 PM
Last Post: cardiacclep
  What does college look like in 10...20 years? cardiacclep 10 1,453 08-25-2022, 04:48 AM
Last Post: MitchellHolst
  College of Winterhold Alpha 1 516 07-28-2022, 12:32 PM
Last Post: ROYISAGIRL
  College grad paralyzed after chiropractor visit bjcheung77 5 876 07-16-2022, 05:14 AM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Bullying in College , What do I do next? 2L8 15 11,744 06-03-2022, 06:27 AM
Last Post: stephaniesmith44
  3 Ways to Achieve Financial Security Abroad Kal Di 2 589 05-15-2022, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Kal Di
  Has anyone taken a math course at community college? picgirl27 2 697 04-03-2022, 09:54 AM
Last Post: picgirl27
  What Is College Worth in The Media Industry? Kal Di 6 1,079 02-28-2022, 06:48 AM
Last Post: rachel83az