Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FEMA Transcript - TESC
How long does it take for TESC to update transcript. They received my fema transcript on April 1st and my transcript hasn't updated yet its been 7 weeks. :confused: .... Im worried they would not count those fema credits for free elective.
superpotsky Wrote:How long does it take for TESC to update transcript. They received my fema transcript on April 1st and my transcript hasn't updated yet its been 7 weeks. :confused: .... Im worried they would not count those fema credits for free elective.

UGH this is one of my pet peeves. Go ahead and give TESC a call. The official policy is a maximum of 25 business days, but they still haven't updated mine (received 5 wks ago). So yes, in your case of 7 weeks it's high time to give them a friendly nudge. Wink
AA Liberal Studies, Thomas Edison State College-Dec. 2012
BA Liberal Studies, Thomas Edison State College-Sept. 2013
16 CLEPs, 6 DSSTs, 12 FEMAs, and a handful of B&M lab science courses
120/120 credits DONE :hurray:

“He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.”
Snickerdoodle Wrote:UGH this is one of my pet peeves. Go ahead and give TESC a call. The official policy is a maximum of 25 business days, but they still haven't updated mine (received 5 wks ago). So yes, in your case of 7 weeks it's high time to give them a friendly nudge. Wink

Thanks. I will call them on Monday.
Is it listed on your transcripts received, that they got it on April 1st. If so I would call and give them a nudge or put in a help ticket. Sometimes you get faster results with a help ticket.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Lindagerr Wrote:Is it listed on your transcripts received, that they got it on April 1st. If so I would call and give them a nudge or put in a help ticket. Sometimes you get faster results with a help ticket.

Hi yes - on my tesc webadvosor - transcript received its says receives on April 1st - so yea I gotta call them soon.
Lindagerr Wrote:Sometimes you get faster results with a help ticket.

I've found phone calls to be more effective sometimes?? Or TESC likes to ignore my help tickets. :roflol: Doesn't hurt to do both. Smile
AA Liberal Studies, Thomas Edison State College-Dec. 2012
BA Liberal Studies, Thomas Edison State College-Sept. 2013
16 CLEPs, 6 DSSTs, 12 FEMAs, and a handful of B&M lab science courses
120/120 credits DONE :hurray:

“He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.”
UPDATE:

I called this morning and they already updated my transcript :hurray: ..... They said the reason why they didn't update is because I am not an enrolled student yet. But Im using my GI Bill and the military rep for veterans told me that she already submitted my verification for enrollment to the VA. Actually Im already on liberal capstone class because I have to take atleast 3 credit hours so that VA would pay my enrollment fee.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,668 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  TESU transcript audit says 13 required credits through TESU? Rteurowise 8 2,085 09-05-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ACE Transcript to TESU zzzz24 10 3,376 08-31-2018, 07:22 PM
Last Post: zzzz24
Question Does anyone have a copy of a TESU Credit Bank transcript they'd be will to post? Kelly Green 2 2,041 08-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TESU received my DSST transcript - do I need to do anything? Kelly Green 8 2,268 08-29-2018, 12:02 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU September Graduation: Adding extra courses to transcript by latest 08/31/2018? Nightmoves5 7 2,052 08-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: davewill
  TESU BALS, is the emphasis written on the transcript? posabsolute 21 5,012 08-07-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: badooble
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 5,583 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  TESU lack of dates on Transcript acamp 3 1,318 07-09-2018, 10:55 AM
Last Post: acamp
  EC now accepting FEMA credits Exfactor 6 2,761 06-29-2018, 10:32 AM
Last Post: sanantone