Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE 1-credit business class from Sophia- Developing Effective Teams
The Developing Effective Teams mini-course helps you gain mastery of the essential skills that all high performing teams should possess. The course explains how to apply these concepts in professional situations and your own life.

https://www.sophia.org/online-courses/de...tive-teams
TESU BA June 2018.
Various business certificates still to do.
SDO Wrote:The Developing Effective Teams mini-course helps you gain mastery of the essential skills that all high performing teams should possess. The course explains how to apply these concepts in professional situations and your own life.

https://www.sophia.org/online-courses/de...tive-teams

I'm having a hard time getting signed up. It recognizes my account, but I can't enroll in the course when I'm logged in. If I log out, I can enroll- until it recognizes me, then I can't see it again. Is it for new members only?

I finally got the page to load but this is what it says "Oops. You're not able to take this course right now. Contact your learning coach for more info."
It might have something to do with the zillion free unused sophia courses on my account from their promo lol.
cookderosa Wrote:Is it for new members only?

There were no restrictions that I could see on who can take the class.
TESU BA June 2018.
Various business certificates still to do.
cookderosa Wrote:I'm having a hard time getting signed up. It recognizes my account, but I can't enroll in the course when I'm logged in. If I log out, I can enroll- until it recognizes me, then I can't see it again. Is it for new members only?

I finally got the page to load but this is what it says "Oops. You're not able to take this course right now. Contact your learning coach for more info."
It might have something to do with the zillion free unused sophia courses on my account from their promo lol.

That might be it... I'm not having trouble that I can tell <yet>.
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius

B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
Thanks for the heads-up! Neat little course -- very cut-and-dry. I just slammed through it tonight and will send it over to TESU to see what they do with.

ETA: After completing it, I got a $50 coupon code for Sophia.
COMPELTED
CLEP: Calculus (75), Precalculus (71), Info Sys and Comp Apps (78), College Mathematics (63), College Algebra (65).
SL: Calc I, Calc II, C++, Intro to Religion, Intro to Business, Business Ethics, Prin of Mgmt, Bus. Law, A&P I, A&P II
Study.com: Principles of Marketing, Microbiology
edX: Intro to Dif. Eq., Linear Dif. Eq.
UND Ind. Study: Discrete Math
APU/AMU: Linear Algebra, Mathmatical Modeling
TECEP: Nutrition
B&M: Far too many!
Wow. A nice and short Business Course.

Thank you.
adavis84 Wrote:Thanks for the heads-up! Neat little course -- very cut-and-dry. I just slammed through it tonight and will send it over to TESU to see what they do with.

It was that easy? I'll have to give it a go.
adavis84 Wrote:Thanks for the heads-up! Neat little course -- very cut-and-dry. I just slammed through it tonight and will send it over to TESU to see what they do with.

It says there is a proctored exam. Did you do that?
I actually needed something like this. Thanks! Loved the Sophia Model when I took Project Management through them.
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
Does this go on the ACE Transcript?
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to submit a blank page to Sophia histourism 12 434 Yesterday, 08:05 AM
Last Post: colonelcamp
  Sophia | US Government bradonomics 6 891 04-23-2024, 03:22 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  FREE Voucher for Microsoft AI Skills Challenge coming soon - potential ACE credits BritStudent 8 678 04-23-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 118 62,148 04-23-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia Human Biology lab tdat314 1 116 04-22-2024, 06:31 PM
  Can sophia credit transfer to two different schools? GoBroncos95 11 507 04-18-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  Is there a list of which Sophia courses have touchstones? MaMichelle 9 7,440 04-17-2024, 06:22 AM
Last Post: mdn
  Does Sophia track what sites you've visited? Chickenfat2024 10 747 04-13-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Sophia English Comp II vs CLEP College Composition davemodular 15 1,001 04-09-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Sophia.org while attending UMPI your pace - history major Atwygon 4 261 04-08-2024, 05:06 PM