Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE Udemy - PMP Practice tests 6th Edition - 500 questions+explanations
FREE is FREE - You have about 15 hours from this posting to get on board!  I "heart" Udemy courses.

I'm not too sure about this one. Teacher rating of 3.8 and only one review that says "somehow okay".

I guess it's really basic, I still got it and here is the code already applied.  296C5EAD9EE3543521CC

Link: https://www.udemy.com/course/pmp-practic...E3543521CC
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • alab21
Thanks for sharing this!
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

Nice find! How did you come across that? Wondering if there are any others that are limited time "free" offers. I signed up for that one!

I wonder if I passed this if Walden would give me credit for it... that would be one less thing to pay for.
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
[-] The following 1 user Likes SweetSecret's post:
  • alab21
Thanks! I got it free too! How did you find out about that code?

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
(12-01-2019, 08:59 PM)SweetSecret Wrote: Nice find! How did you come across that? Wondering if there are any others that are limited time "free" offers. I signed up for that one!

I wonder if I passed this if Walden would give me credit for it... that would be one less thing to pay for.

This Udemy course is just a practice test (it's for PMP exam prep, not credit or certification). Walden may give credit if you credit if you take and pass the PMP (but that is not just a sign up and take it exam, and it is expensive).  I was in their TEMPO MBA - Project Management track for a term (I test drove during free first term offer, just wasn't a good fit for me), so I'm familiar with them and their requirements for Project Management. A large part of Walden's MBA Project Management track is the ultimate goal of getting you to take and pass the PMP exam.
Amberton University

(12-01-2019, 08:59 PM)SweetSecret Wrote:  Wondering if there are any others that are limited time "free" offers. I signed up for that one!

if you're interested in learning python ... 
https://old.reddit.com/r/learnprogrammin...hon_udemy/
[-] The following 1 user Likes bluebooger's post:
  • allvia
(12-02-2019, 08:39 AM)allvia Wrote: This Udemy course is just a practice test (it's for PMP exam prep, not credit or certification). Walden may give credit if you credit if you take and pass the PMP (but that is not just a sign up and take it exam, and it is expensive).  I was in their TEMPO MBA - Project Management track for a term (I test drove during free first term offer, just wasn't a good fit for me), so I'm familiar with them and their requirements for Project Management. A large part of Walden's MBA Project Management track is the ultimate goal of getting you to take and pass the PMP exam.

Yes, I figured it would only be if the person actually passed the PMP exam. Did you ever ask if passing the PMP exam would lead to credit at Walden?

So far, I have liked Walden. I am taking some courses for transfer at another school now which has not had good customer service from the administration and advising offices. The teachers have been fine, one is super funny! The grading is odd and sometimes good but there are peer assessments I am not really liking. It's busy work and I think some students don't understand the assessment process. Even though MBAs are supposed to be good for networking, I think that is really only if you are at a top school. I could live without having to interact with the other students and be perfectly happy. I'm an ambivert though... so that's definitely my introvert side coming out.
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
(12-03-2019, 12:49 PM)SweetSecret Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 08:39 AM)allvia Wrote: This Udemy course is just a practice test (it's for PMP exam prep, not credit or certification). Walden may give credit if you credit if you take and pass the PMP (but that is not just a sign up and take it exam, and it is expensive).  I was in their TEMPO MBA - Project Management track for a term (I test drove during free first term offer, just wasn't a good fit for me), so I'm familiar with them and their requirements for Project Management. A large part of Walden's MBA Project Management track is the ultimate goal of getting you to take and pass the PMP exam.

Yes, I figured it would only be if the person actually passed the PMP exam. Did you ever ask if passing the PMP exam would lead to credit at Walden?

So far, I have liked Walden. I am taking some courses for transfer at another school now which has not had good customer service from the administration and advising offices. The teachers have been fine, one is super funny! The grading is odd and sometimes good but there are peer assessments I am not really liking. It's busy work and I think some students don't understand the assessment process. Even though MBAs are supposed to be good for networking, I think that is really only if you are at a top school. I could live without having to interact with the other students and be perfectly happy. I'm an ambivert though... so that's definitely my introvert side coming out.

I never asked. Part of the reason I started the program I figured it would be good for the prep of the exam while earning a masters at the same time.  It just wasn't a good match for me, I've looked into a few paths now (including WGU for an MS-ITM) and I think what I need to do is just take a break from being a student for awhile - slow life down some (better work/life balance). Earning my BSBA from TESU put me in the place I needed to be professionally to not 'need' a masters - but I think I would like one (eventually).  The only thing I do know is that I want to site for the PMP at some point.  I think when I do go back to finish a master I'll do it more traditionally one course at a time - what area my master degree will in be, that remains to be seen Smile .
Amberton University

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yale will again require standardized tests for admission NotJoeBiden 0 202 02-22-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
Video Uncle Tom Movie Now Free on YouTube LevelUP 5 1,240 07-22-2022, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Free Pair of Prescription Glasses! Add-ons available... bjcheung77 7 1,232 05-12-2022, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  PDF Converter by Readdle (Free for ios - ipad/iphone) bjcheung77 0 700 01-10-2022, 02:02 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  FREE editing and video production software bjcheung77 11 3,403 11-20-2021, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Eneys
  Amazon Prime: FREE Battlefield 1 Origin Key! Expires Aug. 4, 2021 bjcheung77 5 1,263 08-03-2021, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  [Google Play] "Human" Documentary Movie FREE *Rental* bjcheung77 0 661 07-19-2021, 07:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  [Microsoft Store] Free PDF Manager - Merge, Split, Trim bjcheung77 5 1,528 07-07-2021, 08:59 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  FREE - Amazon.com - Python and OpenGL (Kindle Edition) bjcheung77 1 805 07-06-2021, 10:01 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Lego Bonsai Tree $49.99 with FREE McLaren Elva bjcheung77 2 803 06-09-2021, 11:14 AM
Last Post: StoicJ