Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling tired, aching alot, can't sleep...
Well that's how I have been feeling. I couldn't get focused. I was feeling depressed and just couldn't get back into the study mode. So I decided to see our doctor and find out what might be the cause of all of this and the answer is..Iam now an insulin dependent diabetic. Moral of the story..if you feel this same way..get it checked out. Don't wait!!

It's better to know and carry on then be overwhelmed and depressed.!!

PASS'EM ALL Y'ALL

Ron
Ron Bowman..Tx.
LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR
ATTENDING T.E.S.C.
27 CLEP AND DANTES COMPLETED COURSES AND 12 F.E.M.A.

ONE CLASS TO GO AND I'LL BE DONE. ASTRONOMY IS ALL THAT'S LEFT AND CAP AND GOWN HERE I COME !!
RBOWMAN Wrote:Well that's how I have been feeling. I couldn't get focused. I was feeling depressed and just couldn't get back into the study mode. So I decided to see our doctor and find out what might be the cause of all of this and the answer is..Iam now an insulin dependent diabetic. Moral of the story..if you feel this same way..get it checked out. Don't wait!!

PASS'EM ALL Y'ALL

Ron

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Hey Ron-

At least you caught it before it became a very serious problem and able to return to a healthy life-style. Now get back to work!!!! Haha!

Seriously, your health is top priority and you should balance out everything, including geology, so as to not to over do and remain on task.

TAKE CARE!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
RBOWMAN Wrote:Well that's how I have been feeling. I couldn't get focused. I was feeling depressed and just couldn't get back into the study mode. So I decided to see our doctor and find out what might be the cause of all of this and the answer is..Iam now an insulin dependent diabetic. Moral of the story..if you feel this same way..get it checked out. Don't wait!!

PASS'EM ALL Y'ALL

Ron

Ron, thanks for sharing that with us. It must be an adjustment for you but thankfully you're now getting the nutrients your body needs.
Definite words of widsom when you warn against waiting - it's so easy to put external stuff first before our own basic internal needs - good thing you didn't do that.

Take care of your self and study those rocks! Maybe take a little trip down to Enchanted Rock (just north of Fredericksburg) to do a little "field work" before it gets too hot!
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"]
Best of luck,
Joanne [/size]
[SIZE="1"]
31 hours traditional schooling
11 Microsoft exams, 1 Linux+, 2 ICCP's, 6 CLEP's, 12 DSSTs, and 6 ECE's
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"]Degree Completed!
BS in Liberal Studies[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[QUOTE=libartsmgr]Ron, thanks for sharing that with us. It must be an adjustment for you but thankfully you're now getting the nutrients your body needs.
Definite words of widsom when you warn against waiting - it's so easy to put external stuff first before our own basic internal needs - good thing you didn't do that.

Take care of your self and study those rocks! Maybe take a little trip down to Enchanted Rock (just north of Fredericksburg) to do a little "field work" before it gets too hot![/QUOTE

Thank you for the positive thoughts .Also, my wife would tell you that the "Enchanted Rock" is in my head and from time to time I know she is not to enchanted with it!!
Take Care,Ron
Ron Bowman..Tx.
LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR
ATTENDING T.E.S.C.
27 CLEP AND DANTES COMPLETED COURSES AND 12 F.E.M.A.

ONE CLASS TO GO AND I'LL BE DONE. ASTRONOMY IS ALL THAT'S LEFT AND CAP AND GOWN HERE I COME !!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amazon ‘censored’ COVID-19 vaccine books after ‘feeling pressure’ from Biden White Ho Charles Fout 1 360 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Feeling a little off your game? Alpha 0 466 05-12-2021, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Rosetta Stone must be feeling the pressure sanantone 10 1,595 08-30-2013, 07:31 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Can't sleep STG 4 1,109 07-14-2011, 06:39 PM
Last Post: STG
  Another Version of an Old Joke -- Why am I so tired? beckycan 2 1,496 07-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Basket Weaver