Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Done & Show Complete on Eval
I am finally done thanks to this forum, dfrecore, zzzz24, and suzicupcake. I paid the $2800 RWF, which I was hoping they would have a bit of mercy with the COVID-19 and all. Wishful thinking.  I started last year in April, completed my Capstone and SOS101 March and April of this year, respectively. I chose TESU over COSC because I got a lot more credits for what I had done from my B&M. 

I am ever so grateful to all of you. While knocking out my credits, I was scouting the forum and getting information as I go along. I already applied for graduation, and it feels good to take a breather for a few weeks or so. 

I am planning to do my masters, but I am still undecided, and I don't want to wait too long to begin. I am leaning towards psychotherapists, behavioral therapists, cognitive-behavioral therapists, recreational therapists(one of my top choices), child therapists, marriage and family therapists, and occupational therapists, SLP(I know this one I would have to do an extended study), Clinical Mental Health Counselling, Social Work or Psychotherapeutic Counselling. I don't want to spend a lot of money at this time and for many years. It will be online as I am working, and this kind of learning suites me just fine. I don't mind going out to do the required placement hours if I need to. 

Cheers guys.  Heart
MS ABA
BA.LSSS & AA.G Graduation June 2020
B&M: 65 / SL(30) / Institute (UL)(2) / CSMLearn(3) / Sophia (2) / TEEX (11) / Coopersmith UL(12) / SDC(6) TESU(6)
[-] The following 8 users Like sofinel's post:
  • allvia, dfrecore, eriehiker, harrypotter, hsfamfun, Imadillo, rachel83az, TwinMom
(05-05-2020, 02:11 PM)sofinel Wrote: I am finally done thanks to this forum, dfrecore, zzzz24, and suzicupcake. I paid the $2800 RWF, which I was hoping they would have a bit of mercy with the COVID-19 and all. Wishful thinking.  I started last year in April, completed my Capstone and SOS101 March and April of this year, respectively. I chose TESU over COSC because I got a lot more credits for what I had done from my B&M. 

I am ever so grateful to all of you. While knocking out my credits, I was scouting the forum and getting information as I go along. I already applied for graduation, and it feels good to take a breather for a few weeks or so. 

I am planning to do my masters, but I am still undecided, and I don't want to wait too long to begin. I am leaning towards psychotherapists, behavioral therapists, cognitive-behavioral therapists, recreational therapists(one of my top choices), child therapists, marriage and family therapists, and occupational therapists, SLP(I know this one I would have to do an extended study), Clinical Mental Health Counselling, Social Work or Psychotherapeutic Counselling. I don't want to spend a lot of money at this time and for many years. It will be online as I am working, and this kind of learning suites me just fine. I don't mind going out to do the required placement hours if I need to. 

Cheers guys.  Heart
Congratulations. It's motivating to see someone achieve their goal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LongRoad's post:
  • sofinel
Congrats - and happy to been able to help. It's what makes this forum so fun, seeing people reach their goals, and everyone helping along the way.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • sofinel
Congrats!!!
COMPLETED

ASU: Human Origins (3)
Sophia: Developing Effective Teams (1) Student Success (1)  The Ess. of Managing Conflict (1) Art History 1 (3) US History 1(3) Religions (3) Environmental science (3) Ancient Greek Philosophers (3) English Comp 1 (3) 
Visual communications (3) Art History 2 (3) Introduction to psychology (3) Introduction to Ethics (3) US History 2 (3) Human Biology (3) 
Communication at Work (3) Conflict resolution(3)

The institute: Ethics 312 (3)
Shmoop: Holocaust Literature (3) American National Government (3) Introduction to Drama (3)

IN PROGRESS
Sophia:    
[-] The following 1 user Likes SweetsugarNL's post:
  • sofinel
Great job!
BALS Social Sciences - TESU 2020
ASNSM Computer Science - TESU 2020
[-] The following 1 user Likes darthweezy's post:
  • sofinel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Requirements for BA CompSci COMPLETE jsd 22 2,664 03-19-2023, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  I finally did it! desoren 8 798 12-28-2022, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TwinMom
  Plan eval and new user help faptaincrunch 15 1,277 12-11-2022, 11:00 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Strategy Eval: Load up flat fee, then withdraw for no additional cost. StudentOLife 20 2,190 12-04-2022, 10:49 PM
Last Post: StudentOLife
  Just getting started... Finally. TESU Finance degree plan. TBtheCooler 4 924 10-10-2022, 04:13 PM
Last Post: TBtheCooler
  Arguing Eval sarahmac 14 1,633 02-15-2022, 06:57 PM
  HELP with TESU BSBA- Finance degree eval chessca 7 971 01-05-2022, 01:36 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I'm finally done and I'm so grateful to this forum romoh 3 688 11-21-2021, 01:22 PM
Last Post: acethroughcollege
  Best way to get new academic eval Mian 5 876 08-24-2021, 03:50 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Am I obliged to complete my degree in one year at TESU? msa145 4 767 08-23-2021, 05:09 PM