Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Got First Test Score Back!
I have been "infatuated" with this subculture of online colleges and testing for about two months now. I took my first test (Here's to Your Health) on November 16, 2007. I finally got my results back today and thanks in large part to you guys I got a 58 on it. I've taken several tests since this one, so the results will be trickling in weekly. I am soldiering in Iraq right now, so these tests help to keep my mind occupied. Thanks everybody.
Congrats! I've caught the bug about 3 months ago and have earned 22 credits (CLEP, Advanced Standing, College course) and it's so addictive! I know what you mean about watching those credits trickle in!

~Bee
traylorkenneth Wrote:I have been "infatuated" with this subculture of online colleges and testing for about two months now. I took my first test (Here's to Your Health) on November 16, 2007. I finally got my results back today and thanks in large part to you guys I got a 58 on it. I've taken several tests since this one, so the results will be trickling in weekly. I am soldiering in Iraq right now, so these tests help to keep my mind occupied. Thanks everybody.

I'm also in Iraq in the Green Zone. I'm a civilian and would like to get the schedule for tests and where they can be taken. I need 1 math test and I'm 100 % done with my BS from excelsior. Can you help me find the testing center in the green zone or at victory. or somewhere else that is real flexible with scheduling.

thanks, cutnshootcamelrider
Congrats on your passing score! Here's to your Health was one of my first tests, along with Drug and Alcohol Abuse. I think I scored a 58 as well!

I've been over in Kuwait (Ali Al Salem and Kuwait City International Airport) since September and have been cranking out the ECEs and CLEPs. I'll be here for a total of four months and it looks like I should leave having completed 18 upper level and 6 lower level credits. Feels good to know I knocked out two semesters of classes without setting foot in a classroom.

You're right, studying is a great way to pass the time. Funny story, I've worked side-by-side with a physician for the last three months (we staff a tiny clinic at the airport) and he always mentions how he can't imagine studying as much as I do. I take that as a compliment from someone who completed med school! hilarious

Best of luck with the exams. Stay safe.
Pursuing B.S. in Liberal Studies through Excelsior
A.A.S. in Allied Health, Community College of the Air Force
A.A.S. in Criminal Justice, Community College of the Air Force

Abnormal Psychology (B)
ECE Gerontology (B)
Drug & Alcohol Abuse (57 - A)
Here's to Your Health (58 - A)
Intro Sociology (71)

Awaiting scores:
ECE Ethics
[/SIZE]
traylorkenneth Wrote:I have been "infatuated" with this subculture of online colleges and testing for about two months now. I took my first test (Here's to Your Health) on November 16, 2007. I finally got my results back today and thanks in large part to you guys I got a 58 on it. I've taken several tests since this one, so the results will be trickling in weekly. I am soldiering in Iraq right now, so these tests help to keep my mind occupied. Thanks everybody.

[SIZE="4"]Congrats - Good Luck - Thanks for Your Service!!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is AI Finally a Way to Reduce Higher Ed Costs? LevelUP 2 117 04-26-2024, 11:10 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Test score rogeryoung 4 238 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 217 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 516 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  These Rural Texans Opted Out of a Degree. This Community College Wants Them Back LevelUP 1 393 12-22-2023, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Avidreader
  A Look Back at College Closures and Mergers in 2023 LevelUP 0 305 12-22-2023, 11:09 AM
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 5,848 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
Wink Finally graduated with a BS degree! nomaduser 7 1,075 01-01-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  SANS FOR500 Test and college credit vetvso 5 969 10-30-2022, 07:11 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  9 Self Limiting Beliefs That Are Holding You Back from Success LevelUP 0 339 08-24-2022, 06:09 AM