Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Finally graduating - thank you!
Well, after many years of chasing my bachelor's degree (graduated from community college in 2016), I finally did it! Just got my audit and am graduating in June with a BA CS, BALS in Psychology, and ASNSM in Mathematics from TESU. 

Couldn't have done it without this forum and you guys - thank you so much for all the advice!
----
TESU ASNSM Mathematics, BACS, BALS Psychology 2020 graduate 
[-] The following 13 users Like NolaRice's post:
  • allvia, CarpeDiem8, cwendy111, davewill, hsfamfun, Imadillo, jsd, Kima, Merlin, Michelle779, Muldoon, shadowgem, sofinel
Congrats!! And Wow, you completed those so quickly! Actually, it wasn't that many years if you graduated community college in 2016, unless I am reading that wrong. Anyways, great job girlfriend! So, the big question I guess now is, what are you going to do next?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Congrats! See you got some extras too.
(03-03-2020, 03:46 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Congrats!!  And Wow, you completed those so quickly!  Actually, it wasn't that many years if you graduated community college in 2016, unless I am reading that wrong.  Anyways, great job girlfriend!  So, the big question I guess now is, what are you going to do next?

To be fair, I was in community college forever too Smile I'm so glad I could graduate from a public school, with zero debt and multiple degrees. I learned so much. I was going to stop at BACS last summer, but then the psychology credits became feasible through study.com and I couldn't resist broadening my education.

I've got my eye on the Purdue Global MBA first, then possibly a cybersec masters too. I'll be over in the graduate school discussion forum!
----
[-] The following 1 user Likes NolaRice's post:
  • hsfamfun
Congrats!
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
Congratulations!
TESU BALS-Psych. + ASNSM(Math) 

TEEX(6): Cybersec. 101/201/301
The Institutes(2): Ethics
Sophia(2): Ess. Of Managing Conflict, Dev. Effective Teams
NFA(1): Comm. Safety Edu.
GED(10): NAS-131, SOC-273, MAT-121, HUM-101 (1)
Study.com(75): Intro to Psych., Soc. Psych.-1, Growth & Dev. Psych., Personality Psych., History & Systems of Psych., Org. Theory, Library Science, Comm. at Workplace, Intro to World Religion, I/O Psych., Ethics in Soc. Sc., Org. Comm., Eng. 104, Eng. 105, History of Vietnam war, Sp. Ed. History & Law, Diff. Ed., Classroom Mgmt., Foundations of Ed., Abnormal Psych., Rsch. methods in Psych., College Math, Intro. to Geometry., Calculus (6).
Saylor (15): Intro. to Mol. & Cellular Bio., Comp. Politics, Corporate Comm., Env. Ethics, Principles of Comm. 
TESU (1): Cornerstone, Lib. 495 Capstone.
CSM (3): Quant. reasoning. 
Aleks (6): Trigonometry, Intro to Statistics. 

MS-Psychology; Walden University 
GPA: 4/4
(03-03-2020, 03:40 PM)NolaRice Wrote: Well, after many years of chasing my bachelor's degree (graduated from community college in 2016), I finally did it! Just got my audit and am graduating in June with a BA CS, BALS in Psychology, and ASNSM in Mathematics from TESU. 

Couldn't have done it without this forum and you guys - thank you so much for all the advice!
Congrats! I'm applying for June graduation this week. What is the audit all about? I cant really find any information on it.
(03-04-2020, 04:22 PM)zebra cow Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 03:40 PM)NolaRice Wrote: Well, after many years of chasing my bachelor's degree (graduated from community college in 2016), I finally did it! Just got my audit and am graduating in June with a BA CS, BALS in Psychology, and ASNSM in Mathematics from TESU. 

Congrats! I'm applying for June graduation this week. What is the audit all about? I cant really find any information on it.

The graduation audit is done after you apply for gradation.  TESU verifies you have all the required credits for the degree(s), and they confirm that they have received all your outstanding transcripts from other institutions.  Such an audit is standard procedure at any school before graduation is conferred.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

TESU contacted me this morning to let me know they were able to squeeze me in for March graduation. I AM SO HAPPY Big Grin Props to TESU staff for being awesome.
----
[-] The following 7 users Like NolaRice's post:
  • CarpeDiem8, cwendy111, davewill, Imadillo, jsd, Muldoon, ROYISAGIRL
Congrats!!! This is so awesome!!!!
BALS (Social Sciences) + ASNSM in CS - Sept 2022 TESU graduate

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I finally did it! desoren 8 798 12-28-2022, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TwinMom
  Just getting started... Finally. TESU Finance degree plan. TBtheCooler 4 924 10-10-2022, 04:13 PM
Last Post: TBtheCooler
  Should I grab a free associates degree if graduating same major bachelor degree? SlyToxicPanda 32 3,469 01-10-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: jsarles
  I'm finally done and I'm so grateful to this forum romoh 3 688 11-21-2021, 01:22 PM
Last Post: acethroughcollege
  Graduating in June thanks to everyone! Tlm 8 943 05-20-2021, 08:02 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Finally in the Home Stretch!!! DamonPage 10 1,687 12-20-2020, 01:08 PM
Last Post: DamonPage
  Finally Done & Show Complete on Eval sofinel 4 913 05-06-2020, 10:05 AM
Last Post: darthweezy
  Need advice for graduating by Sept with ASNSM in Comp Sci (TESU) CarpeDiem8 3 889 03-28-2020, 06:26 PM
Last Post: darthweezy
  Finally enrolling at TESU jamshid666 7 1,617 09-25-2019, 08:36 PM
Last Post: natshar
  Finally Trying to Get back on Track, a little Overwhelmed. SaebScholar 11 2,508 09-22-2019, 09:34 AM
Last Post: davewill