Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finish Line In Sight (ACE/Credly Question)
I coming up on the final stretch of courses that I need to take in order to complete my degree at TESU. However before I even get there I was wondering how TESU handled the ACE courses that did not make the move over to Credly/Acclaim. Has anybody had a problem with them taking those now? I sent TESU the ACE transcripts before the ACE/Credly mess but I wasn't sure if it would become a problem at the end when they verify all the credits. I took the ethics course from the Ladders and the fire course from FEMA so it's not a huge deal. I'd just rather plan for taking more UL courses now as apposed to having to do it later if TESU has a problem with those two courses.
TESU BA Liberal Studies /Communications 

If you sent them the transcripts before, then you're definitely fine there.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • BSLIONS
If you took courses and sent them to TESU already, then you're fine - you never have to resend courses that are already on your eval, as long as you maintain enrollment.

If you took courses and put them on your old ACE transcript but then did not send them to TESU, and they didn't make it onto Credly, then those are lost (so Insurance Ethics for instance).

TESU stopped accepting FEMA courses YEARS ago, so if you didn't get them placed on an eval back then, those are also lost (but for an entirely different reason).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 2 users Like dfrecore's post:
  • BSLIONS, Tedium
Are you asking because your enrollment elapsed? If you have the credits on the previous application and in your records, it should still be there. If you were moved to another catalog year, they may not accept it... for example, you were in an older catalog year that accepted the courses, it'll remain. If you're now in the 2021/2022 year and those courses don't show in the list but the bottom under the "other" field, then it's no longer accepted.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(02-10-2022, 08:23 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Are you asking because your enrollment elapsed?  If you have the credits on the previous application and in your records, it should still be there.  If you were moved to another catalog year, they may not accept it... for example, you were in an older catalog year that accepted the courses, it'll remain.  If you're now in the 2021/2022 year and those courses don't show in the list but the bottom under the "other" field, then it's no longer accepted.
Both are planned in my degree and were already sent. However I was anxious because I know they do an audit before graduation. I didn’t know what exactly that entailed or if there would be any funny business due to the whole ACE change over. I wouldn’t have even thought twice about it if they weren’t UL.
TESU BA Liberal Studies /Communications 

The audit is double-checking to make sure that your courses line up with the requirements for the degree.

You'll get an initial audit and if you fail, they'll give you a deadline to fix the issues, or else you can't graduate with that degree.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quick question about MAN-3760 & MAN-3730 jg_nuy 7 480 03-20-2024, 08:53 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Age waiver question - 18 year old jg_nuy 26 2,050 03-01-2024, 06:26 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  ACE/CREDLY smile23 3 507 12-05-2023, 05:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU multiple degrees / residency question Sean1234 12 1,131 11-03-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Question about passing grades Randyb100 9 801 10-16-2023, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Randyb100
  CMP-354 Essay question examples. CanICode 2 537 07-18-2023, 04:07 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Question about my Academic Evaluation AnalysisParalysis 19 2,153 07-15-2023, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Yolan
  TESU Computer science process question emmaya 45 3,492 07-02-2023, 10:38 PM
Last Post: emmaya
  TESU rejecting Credly badges? Kones 20 2,626 01-31-2023, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Kones
  TESU joins the ACE/Credly Prior Learning Network Pilot jch 5 949 12-02-2022, 12:31 PM
Last Post: sanantone