Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finished!! College graduate! :)
Excellent News!! CONGRATULATIONS on earning your degree! Lets keep it going! :patriot:
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]
Great to hear! Congratulations!
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Ace_King Wrote:Hi guys, I haven't been posting here in awhile due to a new job. I had the good news on my signature for awhile, but I am proud to say I am a four year bachelor degree holder, yay! I just want to say thank you to everyone for helping me succeed to this point. The advice on this forum is top notch and I don't want to thank just a few members individually, instead I rather thank everyone. Thank you everyone!!! Smile Thanks to all the old threads as well. It all started on a simple Google search, I found this forum googling "colleges that accept NA credit". I stumbled upon this forum and also a fellow forum member who I met in the Penn Foster forums perriquit explained to me what the big three was. I know I said I won't thank anyone individually, but this individual person was the sole reason why I am here. Without him I probably would not actually be where I am right now. perriquit took his time out of his busy schedule to mentor and guide me to the right path to a college degree. Again, I do want to thank everyone once again especially the ones who I back and forth-ed messaged, I know I blew up your inbox's but it was for a good cause, lol. It took me a while to grasp and understand how the system worked. The enrollment fee, the transfer of credit and what was ACE credit. I started off with just a Penn Foster College associate degree graduate and now I am here. A four year bachelor degree holder at a regionally accredited state college. I am seeking grad school, I have my eyes on WGU and Liberty University. However, I am going to see some state universities first just to snoop around before I make my final decision. Most likely I will be doing an MBA. I just got my diploma in the mail a few days ago from TESC and I will be attending the September graduation. I don't know if anyone else is going but it would be pretty cool to meet fellow TESC alumni and/or degreeforum members.

Congratulations!! I am also graduating in June and will be attending if God willing too, the September's graduation .
[COLOR="#000080"]!!CONGRATS!!!
Welcome To The Club!
[/COLOR]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Congratulations, and best of luck to you with all of your future endeavors.

Like you, I would not be a 'proud college graduate' without this forum!
Ann in Baton Rouge

BALS--Thomas Edison State College
December 2012
Ace_King Wrote:I just got my diploma in the mail a few days ago from TESC and I will be attending the September graduation. I don't know if anyone else is going but it would be pretty cool to meet fellow TESC alumni and/or degreeforum members.

Congrats!!! I turn in my request for graduation this past Friday! I thinking about WGU as well, my target date for starting is August 1st! (Masters in Info Sec)

I'll MOST CERTAINLY be there for graduation brother. We have to get a Degreeforum.net alum society going. I'm not the biggest fan of Facebook, but maybe I'll spend an hour or two putting something together this week.

Again, grats man. Can't wait to meet you guys in September.

Bruce
DONE!!!! :hurray:hilarious:hurray: 120 out of 120 Complete. BSBA in CIS at Thomas Edison State College

TESC - 9 C/H
Strategic Bus Management (BUS 425) - A
Sys Analysis and Design - A
Network Tech TECEP (CMP-311) - Pass

CLEP - 15 C/H
College Comp - 56
Prin of Management - 62
Prin of Marketing - 61
Business Law - 59

DSST - 9 C/H
Introduction to Comp - 476
M.I.S. - 464

South Suburban Com Col - 18 C/H
Phil 101 & 107, 16 credits in Music Study/diction/composition

Microsoft MCSA - 3 credit hours in BSBA CIS Area of Study

ALEKS-Straighterline-Penn Foster-FEMA-TEEX - 12-39-6-6-= 66 CR Hours
Interm/ Algebra, Col. Algebra, PreCalculus, Intro to Stats - Managerial Acc, Intro Bio, Business Ethics, Org. Behavior, US History I & II, Intro Psych, Macro, Microeconomics, Bus Comm., Intro to Business, Acc I & II - Intro to Prog, Fin. Management - TEEX IS Security Courses
Ace_King Wrote:I just got my diploma in the mail a few days ago from TESC and I will be attending the September graduation. I don't know if anyone else is going but it would be pretty cool to meet fellow TESC alumni and/or degreeforum members.

Congrats & way to go! I applied for June graduation last month, I'm just waiting for them to tell me that I've officially got my BA. Maybe I'll see you at the September walk! Smile

~Amy
Thomas Edison State College
AAS - Environmental, Safety, and Security Technologies (done! Graduating in December 2012!)
BA - English (done! Graduating in June 2013!)

ALEKS:
Int. Algebra - 70, College Algebra - 80
CLEP:
College Comp - 55, A&I Lit - 74, English Lit - 57, American Lit - 62, Humanities - 58, Social Sciences & History - 66,
Info Sys & Comp Applications - 70, Intro. Psych - 60, Human Growth & Development - 55, Biology - 56
DSST:
Race to Save the Planet - 66, Intro. to World Religions - 462, Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union - 56
FEMA:
21 credits - done!
Hallelujah I'm done all the tests I had to take! Thank you IC! Smile :hurray:
af2012 Wrote:Congrats & way to go! I applied for June graduation last month, I'm just waiting for them to tell me that I've officially got my BA. Maybe I'll see you at the September walk! Smile

~Amy

Hi Amy

I received my letter last Wednesday and I was so happy. I hope you will get yours soon.
Thanks all once again. You guys are the best!

That's an excellent idea regarding the FB fan page, maybe we can get a Degreeforum fan page going on! All the big three members can contribute on that page as well!

And congrats to everyone who is graduating and almost graduating as well! Definitely keep the September graduation in mind, I know it will be an awesome experience walking on stage! Smile

Certification (ACA) University of Central Florida
B.A. (Social Sciences) Thomas Edison State University
Congrats!!!!!!!!!
TESC BSBA
1A – Eng 101 & 102 SL – Business Communications SL – College Algebra ALEKS 73% - Intermediate Algebra ALEKS 74%
1B – Macro SL – Micro SL – Business Stats 80% ALEKS – Substance Abuse DSST 450 – Environment and Humanity DSST 55 – Intro to Psychology CLEP 56
1C – Intro to Religion DSST 445 – Ethics in America DSST 443 – Sociology CLEP 58
1D – Pre-Cal ALEKS 76% - Tech Writing DSST – I need to choose 4 more
2A – Business Law CLEP 57 – Intro to Comp DSST 443 – Principles of Financial Accounting SL – Managerial Accounting SL – Marketing CLEP – Principles of Finance DSST – Business Ethics and Society DSST – Strategic Management Capstone – Management CLEP 50
2B – Money and Banking DSST - Marketing need to choose one – MIS DSST 415 – Organizational Behavior DSST – Human Resource Management DSST
2C – Principles of Supervision DSST – Intro to Business CLEP – Business Law 2 DSST 49
2D – Personal Finance DSST 446 – HTYH DSST 435

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com College Credits UnbreakablyDetermined 2 1,814 08-27-2018, 05:44 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Excelsior College 47th Annual Commencement - 12 Year Old Graduate Life Long Learning 16 4,854 07-26-2018, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
Thumbs Up Finished My Bachelors, Received My Diploma! keepsingin 8 2,155 07-02-2018, 10:21 PM
Last Post: alleycat
Exclamation My very own "I'm Finished!!!" thread boalex207 13 2,488 06-27-2018, 07:55 AM
Last Post: topdog98
  Excelsior College awarded 245K for Advanced Nuclear Project Life Long Learning 1 1,201 06-25-2018, 09:28 AM
  Excelsior College ranked #1 Life Long Learning 11 3,340 06-21-2018, 07:57 PM
Last Post: miah
  A question about shmoop and Excelsior College literalkev 8 3,031 06-18-2018, 01:20 PM
Last Post: literalkev
  Just finished my Lib Arts Capstone at TESU jsh1138 32 6,120 06-13-2018, 08:36 AM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Does Excelsior College/Charter Oak accept TECEP vetvso 1 1,613 05-30-2018, 08:07 PM
  What will be the cost to graduate? sarahrahul 2 1,175 05-17-2018, 12:50 AM
Last Post: dfrecore