Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French international student questions about TESU BACS
Keep in mind- if you know English, does not mean you can pass TOEFL. often you have to take prep courses or even tutoring to prepare for TOEFL. It will add to cost of exam.
If you need TOEFL prep, there's a course on Coursera for that: https://www.coursera.org/specializations...reparation Free, though that doesn't include access to any graded assessments.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Yes, that´s also true. You need to schedule some time for studying TOEFL related materials.

When I studied for the TOEFL many years go, it was a 3 months preparation course at the Fulbright center in Peru.
Hello everyone,

I want to pursue a BACS degree some time next year but English is not my native language. I already have an associate degree in Computer Science from Europe and intend to transfer my credits (Study, Sophia and degree)and opt for the flat-rate term. However, I have some questions about the exams.

Could someone clarify the format of these exams? Are they primarily project-based, traditional timed exams, or is there another approach? I'd appreciate any insights on what to expect and tips on how to prepare effectively.

Thank you all in advance
Which exams? There are a lot of possible exams. Study.com and Sophia are timed and multiple choice, with Study.com having a proctor. If you mean TESU's exams, it depends. Some are multiple choice. Some have essay questions. Some are a mix. All are proctored.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Which french degree you have?
(11-02-2023, 06:26 AM)Kab Wrote: Which french degree you have?

2 years DUT in computer science
You really need to follow through with a degree plan, you can create a plan from the WIKI options and mix/match the options they provide you. Apply, get an evaluation of what's missing, take the max ACE/NCCRS credit and either pay the residency waiver fee or take the 15 credit flat rate. Make sure to have at least 30 RA/foreign equivalent credits.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
A DUT should be equivalent to an associate RA. If this is the case is good. Maybe with the evaluation in hand is more easy to see where to go but is a good start.

When you talk about exams you make from the point of view of something in particular? I mean the TESU normal class exams or the Sophia were exams or credit by exam somewhere else?
There exist many options. I repeat the mantra of many people here that is to make a plan, this way you know which subjects and where to do them.
But each place is different and usually each subject can vary in structure.
In short, as I mentioned... alternative credit options are much cheaper, easier, faster to complete than any course at TESU. You need to decide again if you're going the residency waiver fee or the flat term rate option. Then you determine the courses you need to graduate at TESU that can't be transferred in...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 17 771 6 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 10 1,987 03-22-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 265 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 235 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 303 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SAS Programmer Certificates at TESU jg_nuy 5 275 02-29-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: mog538
  Conflicting info from TESU for dual degrees?? ACI 32 2,164 02-22-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: faptaincrunch
  Admitted BA Computers Science - TESU Chan.kckn 3 394 02-21-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Transfer to TESU Questions homeschoolmom1 14 728 02-20-2024, 06:18 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Remaining Classes for TESU Degree faptaincrunch 7 571 02-20-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: faptaincrunch