Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fresh Ashworth Experience?
Hi!

Toying with the idea of a graduate degree.

I got in such a rhythm blasting out the bachelors; I'm having trouble stepping away from the keyboard. (shrugs) I don't have any savings left to apply towards a masters, I AM NOT INTERESTED GOING INTO DEBT FOR A GRADUATE DEGREE, and my current jobs don't have any kind of tuition assistance.

Henley - Putnam https://www.henley-putnam.edu/programs/m...anagement/

has a degree with some incredibly interesting-sounding classes; but no way can I afford that.

So, as much as it pains me, a CJ masters at ashworth sounds promising. (Not the Ashworth part, the CJ masters)

Doing some due diligence now; anybody here have recent experience with the school? Bonus points for graduate studies there...

So far I have read they are short on customer support, and books hold up several, but I am not trying for a compressed schedule for this degree. (now, I need to make some money and refill the coffers!)

Thanks!
Angel 
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies Thomas Edison State University 2018
Cert in Emergency Management -
Three Rivers CC 2017
Cert in Basic Police Ed - Walters State CC 1996

Current Goal: new job
Working on: securing funding I don't have to pay back for a Masters.
Up Next: Toying with Masters Programs
Finished: First Degree

Older Experience with: PLA / Portfolios, RPNow, Proctor U, ACE, NCCRS, DAVAR Academy (formerly Tor), Straighterline, TESU, Ed4Credit, Study.com, The Institutes, Kaplan, ALEKS, FEMA IS, NFA IS, brick & mortar community colleges, LOTS of vocational schools...

My list of academic courses:
link

I have only done undergrad work with them, but the coursework is very self paced and I usually finish their undergrad courses within about a week. I have called the school to see how much work graduate studies are but nobody seems to be able to give me a straight answer. I have been told that it was more writing intensive but they couldn't tell me how many pages each writing assignment is. I have had teachers that were very critical of my writing I have it others that have little response or feedback on my work. If it is anything like their undergrad work and It should be very doable.
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
[-] The following 1 user Likes videogamesrock's post:
  • High_Order1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JWMI MBA Program - My experience so far Vle045 15 2,784 05-15-2023, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Share your TESU to GaTech OMSCS experience Blckbuster 4 1,169 03-10-2023, 01:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  IICSE University - cheap,convenient,not accredited. Any experience? xicovu 7 8,063 09-12-2020, 11:23 AM
Last Post: eLearner
  Walden U - MHA - Start date 12/3 Accountability and Experience GoodYellowDogs 21 3,910 06-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Last Post: SuZQ2
  My Experience at the Harvard Extension School Information Session jane_eyre11 21 7,666 12-28-2018, 11:04 PM
Last Post: alexf.1990
  LSUS MBA Experience Cory 1 2,938 10-22-2018, 05:24 PM
Last Post: mindstealer
  Does anyone on the forum have any experience with SNHU? leland.kirk 10 4,749 03-22-2018, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Muldoon
  Ashworth College sanantone 0 1,694 10-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  WGU Review (My experience) mednat 37 15,833 05-25-2017, 10:48 AM
Last Post: jessikalauren
  Experience w/ a Big 3 degree Lazarus 16 2,896 02-10-2017, 06:33 PM
Last Post: jmeitrem